• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Genesis Bus! (Done! I Hope You All Had Fun!)

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
every day broseph

signups are friday at 7 AM and it starts at 9 AM every day

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I must be on palmdale-time because I just thought it'd be at 10 like they originally stated; that's fine then. We'll change the hours a bit for Friday through Sunday.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Perfect, I have all the info needed and I'm all set. Thanks Oats!

I know some people from the 949 area need rides to Anaheim, please let me know ASAP!! Preferably through PM or visitor message!

Lovage

Smash Hero
oh my god the 1230 moorpark station pickup works so insanely well for me you have no idea
thank you oats!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Marco, you asked me to email you about something after I paid you. What was it again?

sidefx

Smash Champion
have fun guys, see you all on thursday =D we'll have sign ups on thursday as well, probably pool side, so itll be chill and relaxing, with a little booze.. **** should be on hit thursday night.

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey oats, just looked at your itinerary, only thing i see that will create a problem, is the time youre getting to the venue.

unless everyone on the bus signs up at the hotel, (on thursday, which we will have sign ups through-out the day for that) then you guys would have to get to the venue before 9am. registration starts at 7am-9am. and were starting **** at 10am at the very latest.

were going to have announcements and stuff from 9am and on, so being there while we announce some key things will be important.

sorry if this is late notice, hope its not too much of a problem to push up the leaving time

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I just called the hotel; they said you should be able to plug stuff into their TVs and play.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
continental breakfast at the ramada

get hype

also

Minuature Golf, Go Carts, Batting Cages - 1/2 mile

raaape

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
oh well

Chilis - 1/2 block

raaape

btw im bringing movies for the bus/hotel, essentially a bunch of good comedies

Atlus8

Smash Master
I'm seeing reviews for our Ramada Inn and . . . the reviews are not good . . . also, the pool won't be open until 10am! F******K! Apparently the hotel is in poor condition . . .we are so gonna f**k it up! R@PE!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
those reviews are pretty old though

sidefx

Smash Champion
no not the hotel, the hotel is fine, **** the reviews.. we wouldnt pick out ****ty *** hotels for you.. but yeah most of the reviews are from people on the receiving end of what were going to do to the place.. so dont worry.

also i was talking about that golf n games place ryan brought up. that place is ghetto.

joeplicate

Smash Master
remember that block of cartoon network scheduling called "christmas in july"

there were commercials of a sweaty santa with his shirt off, eating a popsicle

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I don't know about parking at the bus stops; I picked public locations that would hopefully have parking, but I think it'd be best if you were dropped off there by family/friends.

Union Station, you'll be able to see our bus, we'll hopefully be in front of the Station.

Also:

My Phone Number for Everyone Taking the Bus - 619-549-1602. Call me there to wonder where we're at, and we'll tell you our ETA. We also, might have a pick-up in the 818; Contact HugS about it, and thank him for it. DO THIS ASAP, because that was last minute, and I do apologize.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I don't know about parking at the bus stops; I picked public locations that would hopefully have parking, but I think it'd be best if you were dropped off there by family/friends.

Union Station, you'll be able to see our bus, we'll hopefully be in front of the Station.

Also:

My Phone Number for Everyone Taking the Bus - 619-549-1602. Call me there to wonder where we're at, and we'll tell you our ETA. We also, might have a pick-up in the 818; Contact HugS about it, and thank him for it. DO THIS ASAP, because that was last minute, and I do apologize.
There might be a stop in the 818?! hmmmm . . . nah! I'd rather just stick to my original plan and wait at Union for two hours! I don't wanna get confuse! I got your # Oats and I'm starting to pack up!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i have a 2 hour half life 2 speed run on my ipod :O

btw someone bring a usb controller

and we will play 3s

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
god**** i cant sleep

get ****ing hype

Top Bottom