• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Kira-

Smash Champion
Virtual ON!

GAme ****ing ***** I found one in Cypress yesterday! Holy **** the game is so pro it's a 3/5 set for every credit, I had totally forgot everything about it since I was in grade school! It's at Nickel Nickel so it's like 10cents to play except getting in the store itself costs like $3.50 so you gotta stay there awhile if you want to get your moneys worth. My gf almost took a set off me when I was this sloww azz mech, I was down 1-2 and had to camp my a$$ off to win! ***** heart-shooting mech is broken i swear, she kept punishing my jump every time

LMAO! Get r@ped lovage! HAHAHAHA!
LOOL

Atlus8

Smash Master
GAme ****ing ***** I found one in Cypress yesterday! Holy **** the game is so pro it's a 3/5 set for every credit, I had totally forgot everything about it since I was in grade school! It's at Nickel Nickel so it's like 10cents to play except getting in the store itself costs like $3.50 so you gotta stay there awhile if you want to get your moneys worth. My gf almost took a set off me when I was this sloww azz mech, I was down 1-2 and had to camp my a$$ off to win! ***** heart-shooting mech is broken i swear, she kept punishing my jump every time

LOOL
NO F***EN WAY! I just finished downloading that s#!+ for my Dreamcast a few minutes ago! I kept searching for it through websites and every download was fail! Then I finally found it! However, it doesn't have BGM in the game! Also, it sure as hell doesn't compare to playing it at the arcades! F**k!

How many of you plan on going to TP4?
You guys should figure **** out asap, and buy tickets asap (not for like a month, im not sure if the dates100% yet)

Lovage

Smash Hero
i bought one of those triwings that i linked a while ago and it was small and red and worked perfectly
i left it at tournament or something and lost it
so i bought two recently but it takes like a month for them to ship. they're probably at my house now, i'll check them if i ever leave dunskies lair

MacD

Banned via Administration
lovage "i hate this song"
mango "car vote... **** lovage"
*leaves song on*

lovage "i like this song"
mango "car vote... **** lovage"
*changes radio station*

god car pools are fun

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol mccain
carpools ****, i'm glad we went

umm joe i think they'll be at my house in a few days...pat's house i guess
unless you go to dunskies party this weekend

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
My family used to have Halloween decorations up by late August.

I don't mind that it's dead in my area. I always feel terrible on holidays, so one fewer holiday to stress about is a good thing for me.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
My best guess is that I have high expectations for holidays, but they never end up being notably better than most other days.

I have an older sister in NY.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i'm waiting on an atlus halloween montage now

edit:
SuperSadBrian said:
new years and halloween are the two most disappointing days of the year for me

usually along with my birthday
wooooooooooooow, that's one of the saddest things I've ever heard

Kira-

Smash Champion
quick poll, and be true to yourself or you'll never be able to live with your lie

who likes going to parties

not kickbacks or nothing
like full on ragers n ****

SuperRad

Smash Master
i enjoy parties if i've got a wingman. meeting new people is cool, but meeting new drunk people isn't always cool.
basically this ^^

if its a rager and i know a good number of people [like 5-10] then im usually fine

i just need fall back people when i get bored of inevitably giving a ton of bad first impressions [plus, with this mustache a lot of people ignore you (which means its working as intended)]

most of the time id rather go to a kickback or a get together or whatever small shindig is happening

Top Bottom