• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
man SDR, i didn't want to call you out on the boards, but *** it

first, you (i'm attaching blame to you and solely you because nima, wasabi, and abyss (?) are cool people) invited too many people over WITHOUT TELLING ME which was annoying

second, that was the last time you will ever step foot in my house or i will ever voluntarily be in your presence again (such as a trip to norcal or such)

don't ever bother texting or calling me because i have changed your name to "you're a fool if you answer"

third, i have also vowed to myself to NEVER play you in friendlies ever again. i am going to do everything in my power (within reason) to prevent you from getting better, which mostly means i will never allow you to play me again. if i'm playing on friendlies, i will either get up and move to another station or (more likely) i will camp you for eight minutes by ledge stalling with sheik until the timer runs out

if i ever see you in a tournament match i will cheer so hard against you to make you choke (because you ALWAYS choke).

i will also do my best to spread the word about how big a douche you are, and until you change (never) i hope that others in socal will also refuse to play you in friendlies (mostly everyone hates you and i doubt ANYONE has fun playing your boring *** style so i doubt this will be too hard)

you still have no idea how hated you are, but that's okay. i'm not going to go out of my way to ruin your life, so don't start patting yourself on the back, but if it's ever convenient for me, i will do everything in my power. i can be the most spiteful son of a ***** in the world if you test me and i've been way too nice to you, so now you get to see the mean side of me

haha and after this post, I'm the duchebag? LMAO

P.S. and i if I want to get better ill just play with Nima. He trashed you in crews and carried you in teams anyways

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
That's ridiculous. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. I could've sworn that crew battle was just for fun and throwing in $5 was just part of the intensity. Instead you thought it actually counted for something (which also explains why you ran with your $5). :laugh:

And then you emphasize the $40 pot (what a joke) on the boards. You'll never be good with that mentality. Now I know that if you ever got to play at a high level, it would be for the dough, but no good player has that mindset.

SuperRad

Smash Master
That's ridiculous. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. I could've sworn that crew battle was just for fun and throwing in $5 was just part of the intensity. Instead you thought it actually counted for something (which also explains why you ran with your $5). :laugh:

And then you emphasize the $40 pot (what a joke) on the boards. You'll never be good with that mentality. Now I know that if you ever got to play at a high level, it would be for the dough, but no good player has that mindset.
DieSuperFly

joeplicate

Smash Master
man SDR, i didn't want to call you out on the boards, but *** it

first, you (i'm attaching blame to you and solely you because nima, wasabi, and abyss (?) are cool people) invited too many people over WITHOUT TELLING ME which was annoying

second, that was the last time you will ever step foot in my house or i will ever voluntarily be in your presence again (such as a trip to norcal or such)

don't ever bother texting or calling me because i have changed your name to "you're a fool if you answer"

third, i have also vowed to myself to NEVER play you in friendlies ever again. i am going to do everything in my power (within reason) to prevent you from getting better, which mostly means i will never allow you to play me again. if i'm playing on friendlies, i will either get up and move to another station or (more likely) i will camp you for eight minutes by ledge stalling with sheik until the timer runs out

if i ever see you in a tournament match i will cheer so hard against you to make you choke (because you ALWAYS choke).

i will also do my best to spread the word about how big a douche you are, and until you change (never) i hope that others in socal will also refuse to play you in friendlies (mostly everyone hates you and i doubt ANYONE has fun playing your boring *** style so i doubt this will be too hard)

you still have no idea how hated you are, but that's okay. i'm not going to go out of my way to ruin your life, so don't start patting yourself on the back, but if it's ever convenient for me, i will do everything in my power. i can be the most spiteful son of a ***** in the world if you test me and i've been way too nice to you, so now you get to see the mean side of me
LOOOOOOOOL

haha and after this post, I'm the duchebag? LMAO

P.S. and i if I want to get better ill just play with Nima. He trashed you in crews and carried you in teams anyways
ahahahhahahahaha

phew.
oh man

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
that post was pretty unnecessary kendrick

if you hadnt realized that by now

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
**** drama lol
i showed up to riverside and kendrick wanted to show me the post
i didn't really care about the boards
i just wanted to play
it's w/e you don't always win and you don't always lose

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I'm never gonna play friendlies with SDR lol.
so far it's me, you and connor :)

and essentially luigi too, since i heard he refused to come over my house cuz sdr was gonna be there (now i know what he means)

also, everyone (assuming you don't like him, anyway; i'm not tryna force my opinion of him being a douche onto anyone) should call him kendrid, because he hates that name because luigi and knviez refuse to call him kendrick

Kira-

Smash Champion

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i guess since you ignored my mm request you must really not wanna mm with your puff ;)

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
You know what. I'm done trying to please everybody. If you dont want to play friendlies with me then I dont give a ****.
Koryuu- how often do we play? like never, and when we do, I'm sure im just the biggest **** in the world right? (if your really gonna quit playing singles with me cuz of P's bull**** then your not worth my time)

Connor- I dont know if what P says is true, but i always thought you were pretty cool in my book. If your gonna judge me based on what goes down on smash boards and not how you see me in real life then thats your problem.

P- your a *******, i play with luigi every monday wednesday and friday, are you kidding? haha and i cant believe you call me kendrid, that was their inside joke. The fact that you even say it when you werent even their is just pathetic, I laugh at much of a joke you are everytime you say it.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
hahaha sdr prides himself in marth dittos and i ***** his **** in them in a money match (i almost never play marth dittos fwiw) and you could see how downcast he was lolollol

Top Bottom