• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

joeplicate

Smash Master
i had a dream a few nights ago that i was playing captain falcon in first person and did a sick techchase knee and i saw the falco roll under my feet and right into my knee.
whenever i'm dreaming and my dreams turn into smash territory, if i start tech chasing upsmashes with fox i'll feel a lot more comfortable haha

macd's good because he never gets frustrated. he's got a really good mindset, consistent, sticks to what he knows, thinks and checks his moves....

he's just a good player basically lol
people john against him and beat themselves

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I dream about smash, it's usually me playing Melee with a famous person, and they are really Fing good for some reason. Some examples are Wayne Brady who mains Falco, Viggo Mortensen who mains Marth, and Jet Li who mains Sheik.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that game is really fun

samus and bill are really good after you get the fireflower

link is still low tier lol

bbb

Smash Champion
I saw that there was a comment that said 'these pretzels are making me thirsty'

thats what I was thinking

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol #1 = larry. i've seen him frustrated like once in my whole life. #2 I would say is lovage.

McCain gets visibly frustrated all the time, no offense of course. Mango only doesn't get frustrated because he always wins- what's there to be frustrated about lol.

Everyone else has mild bouts of frustration here and there, not that they can't keep it under control (hugo) or have it fuel their power level (uh.. i dunno who lol) but the two i mentioned rarely if ever get visibly upset.

Only talking about socal here tho, Joe is also pretty good at staying calm

D

Deleted member

i don't think visibly flustered matters much since he's still extremely clutch and his play is barely affected (outside of a few notable exceptions)

joeplicate

Smash Master
i'm OK at staying calm, but my mind is definitely not where i'd like it to be a lot of the time

mccain's hella focused and really clutch
larry's kind of like me, naturally calm but can randomly suck
joey's like oscar, except oscar plays smarter when he's on it instead of joey's beasting

macd's without a doubt a stronger mental player than i am

when he gets frustrated (which is pretty rarely in tournament) he refocuses like 2x harder

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
are there more super zoning characters beyond dhalsim, seth, and rose?
i offically dropped cammy today, and juri isnt really my thing either
i havent found my place yet :V

Top Bottom