• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Gishnak

Smash Ace
guys, if you ever want to find yourself, do acid.

gishnak, i love you. you know we're totally homies, right? drop the ego and you'll see it yourself. that's what i'm trying to do!

gonna make a post shouting out all my spiritual homies
LOL adam of course we are homies. Just go to a couple more tourneys so we can kick it more. Bout time we smoke some of that sticky icky together. My name is Brian, btw.

It's fun to have a forum ego though, as I'm sure you know. The people I care about on these boards are the people that already know who I am and where I'm at.

joeplicate

Smash Master
adam, i'm still trying to go over there sometime this summer :)

i gotta free up the time though, cause it's gonna be like a sick vacation

Adam M!

Smash Lord
LOL adam of course we are homies. Just go to a couple more tourneys so we can kick it more. Bout time we smoke some of that sticky icky together. My name is Brian, btw.

It's fun to have a forum ego though, as I'm sure you know. The people I care about on these boards are the people that already know who I am and where I'm at.
hahaha i love you and derek for keeping my forum ego in check =)

pocky used to but maybe he hates life too much nowadays

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Ehh...Im going to purdue university in indiana for school now. I'm leaving this Monday. I applied about 3 weeks ago and it really wasn't confirmed that I will be going until yesterday. (I actually expected something to not go as planned which is the main reason i kept my mouth shut) Sry 4 the short notice.

(Sorry fiction...:()

joeplicate

Smash Master
so i'm pretty sure i spit sometimes when i dream

i dreamed a lot of weird ****, including creeping on my old house that got sold, watching it morph into my grandparents' house i'm at right now, having a ****ed up ghost dinner with my grandma shapeshifting and me drinking wine and questioning the reality of my setting

i escaped, but my dream culminated with me yelling at my sister for trying to kill a rattlesnake and putting herself in danger. i was so beside myself that i got frothy at the mouth and tried to spit out into a pile of bushes. when i woke up, there was a big spit stain on my pillow >_>

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
so i'm pretty sure i spit sometimes when i dream

i dreamed a lot of weird ****, including creeping on my old house that got sold, watching it morph into my grandparents' house i'm at right now, having a ****ed up ghost dinner with my grandma shapeshifting and me drinking wine and questioning the reality of my setting

i escaped, but my dream culminated with me yelling at my sister for trying to kill a rattlesnake and putting herself in danger. i was so beside myself that i got frothy at the mouth and tried to spit out into a pile of bushes. when i woke up, there was a big spit stain on my pillow >_>
some inception **** right there

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
did nobody enjoy that pic? i wanna get it on a t-shirt. unless none of you have seen that vid. which i highly doubt

Adam M!

Smash Lord
shut up fabian

what are u doing today

zomg using up for shine oos / double shines w/ spacies is da nutz

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Great playing you guys @ dunk's =)

i don't really get to play with ppl who are so much better than me (atlus/s2j) so much, so it was

awesome

Adam M!

Smash Lord
miguel you are such a boss

how come you don't have a gf? i want to get to know you better!

hahahaha this post sounds so gay!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i am totally in love with sheik and falcon right now

now i see why m2k considers sheik the best in the game

and i think falcon is right there too. i am starting to think fox/falco/sheik/falcon are tied for the best. dunno enough about jiggs.

nothing but sheik/falcon tek skill practice

Top Bottom