• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (MGS 2 and MGS 3 were amazing as well).

The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

DJMirror

Smash Master
Final Fantasy X

WoW

Marvel vs Capcom 1 & 2

Capcom Vs SNK 1 & 2

Fallout 3

Metal Gear Solid series

Guilty Gear Series

Street Fighters 3rd strike

Super Street Fighters 4

Kingdom Heart 1 & 2

Diablo 2

Team Fortress 2

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1

Super Mario Sunshine

bbb

Smash Champion
a lot of you guys are picking some mediocre *** games

also jkun a TON of those games are too old to qualify

edit: Deus Ex

mio

Smash Ace
Thanks for picking 3rd Strike DJ, but any true fan of that game knows it was made in 1999! Same with THPS 1 Sizzle, 99. Neither of those count.

THPS 2 & 3
NBA Street Volume 1 & 2
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Metroid Prime
Timesplitters 2 & 3
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Zelda: The Minish Cap
Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Pokemon Gold/Silver
Tetris DS

There's still so much more to list, I was trying to think of older stuff

DJMirror

Smash Master
Thanks for picking 3rd Strike DJ, but any true fan of that game knows it was made in 1999!
True I forgot about that, I was thinking of the PS2 version that came out like 5-6 years ago so I thought I can sneak that one by.

D

Deleted member

for 2000-2009:

Majora's Mask (n64)

Paper Mario (both)

Eternal Darkness

Viewtiful Joe

Tales of Symphonia

--

most of the **** games is only released 1990-1999 unfortunately

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I didn't think Super Paper Mario was all that great compared to its predecessors.

Morrowind and Oblivion

MacD

Banned via Administration
i agree that paper mario was nothing compared to the other two, it was just funny you pretended it didn't exsist

i think okami on the wii was amazing/fit the wii's concept so well, i was watching jenny play it on the PS3 and it just seemed a little annoying trying to draw the things, whereas drawing the things on the wii was like perfect (granted still hard somtimes)... then again, it's not like that game was made for the wii so it makes sense why it was amazing

Lovage

Smash Hero
anyone in socal still need their rom3 tickets? me and hugo are buying like right now

314 leaving thursday!! thats pretty cheap get on it youngins!!!
(from lax)

joeplicate

Smash Master
alright *****es

so it's time for my super awesome end-of-summer last hurrah trip

here's what i'm gonna do:
tournament tomorrow. hopefully get a ride with someone, and if not then bus into the valley today, stay overnight at someone's house and ride in with them tomorrow.
ride back with 805
CHILL, see friends and mom
prob go rock climbing mon/tues/wed
game night!! when is that ****??!?
go to SLO! gish told me that welcome week is amazing, i gotta go up there to party and hang out with him! see the lovely sights, etc
come back friday, probably, to handle family business and pack. saturday, more packing, and i'm actually going to see phoenix/grizzly bear at the hollywood bowl it's gonna be ****in **** OMG

sunday, i leave for ever =0000

i'm asking here, who can help accommodate me? that way, i won't have to take the bus absolutely everywhere, which is doable, but would suck.

i'm looking at:
-rides to the tournament tomorrow
or housing/ride from the valley if i can't get picked up (very likely)
-housing for 1 or 2 days in 805. i can likely stay at my mom's, the day before rock climbing, and get picked up.
-a ride to SLO. brian, are you gonna come to the next game night?? that would be ideal, i'd pay half your gas and suck yo ****. if someone else wants to make the trip up with me, like someone with a car and free time, that'd be tight too. otherwise, i'll probably brave the long busride cause it's worth itttt

from there, i think my dad could pick me up, or bus back, or w/e.

BUT YEA
post if you can help me out with any of these things!! :colorful:

Top Bottom