• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Lovage

Smash Hero
it wasn't JUST a dthrow knee

i dthrew him and he rolled behind me towards the edge

and i dashed forward and then back and grabbed him in time

then dropzoned him

it felt great

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Usually I can remember my dreams if I try, but some of them seem especially real. For example I used to always have dreams where I could run really fast and jump very high and I would remember them very vividly, and I was self-aware during the dream, but I did not consciously know that I was dreaming. I just knew that it was cool. Is that a lucid dream?

JDM

Smash Champion
10. Pay Attention to Scrubs

When you go to an casual event or even a tournament, finding the lonely scrub who has no one to play with and getting in a few matches can go a really long way. Of course you will recognize your friends and OGs at the tournament, but think about all the players who don't come back because they feel they cant compete? Sitting down with new players and getting some games and offering some pointers is sometimes the difference between them coming back and becoming a killer, or simply dropping out of the scene altogether.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/9/21/top-10-ways-to-take-initiative-in-your-scene.html

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
man im so excited to wheedle my way behind the table of the next big regional and help run brackets
****s intense

~
idk if ive ever had a flying dream

but in my captain falcon dream, all my friends could fly except for me. so they ditched me. but then i realized who i was. so i fukken blasted off and did huge dbz leaps and sick pivots n stuff. it was infinitely better than flying. but they didnt believe me. so i ran solo and had a fukking blast
i went so fast

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
I think I mentioned this in here before but, my smash related dreams usually involve movie stars or TV stars. If I recall Wayne Brady was a Falco main, Jet li was a Sheik main, and Vigo Mortenson was a Marth main. Newer dreams have revealed Jim Carry mains GnW, Chris Pine is a Puff main, and Johnny Depp kinda uses everybody.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
10. Pay Attention to Scrubs

When you go to an casual event or even a tournament, finding the lonely scrub who has no one to play with and getting in a few matches can go a really long way. Of course you will recognize your friends and OGs at the tournament, but think about all the players who don't come back because they feel they cant compete? Sitting down with new players and getting some games and offering some pointers is sometimes the difference between them coming back and becoming a killer, or simply dropping out of the scene altogether.

http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/9/21/top-10-ways-to-take-initiative-in-your-scene.html
This would be really nice at the upcoming sfsu, thanks for posting it :)

I haven't had any smash bros dreams I can really remember, most video game dreams come from repetitive/annoying **** that gets stuck in my head.

mio

Smash Ace
yeah it's incredibly hard to know whether a lot of Freudian **** is true or not. Sometimes his research was based on very educated observations, other times he just really loved to hear himself talk

bbb

Smash Champion
I just had a dream where I could jump really ****ing high, but I couldn't DI at all and tended to go places I didn't want

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
hahaha, i'd love to DI in a real fight

one time i fell asleep in class, realized i was dreaming [napping mid-day = 4158158915x more likely to lucid dream] saw i was in a van, yelled LET ME OUT, looked into the sky, jumped as hard as i could and flew straight up. i then saw this massive plane near me, and as im looking i lose my flight powers :( at that point im free falling to death which is a fvkcing anxious rush

bbb

Smash Champion
thanks sheridan it's always appreciated

the next time I come up to norcal you better be up to par at GG cuz I'm coming for your tasty butt hole

bbb

Smash Champion
I dont know why but I totally had you pegged for a millia

come to socal sometime, or maybe I'll come up sometime

Top Bottom