• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i once went to costco with my dormmates from last year n they sold cases of them
we obviously bought some

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
sup socal, im from that country north yours and im passing by socal looking to have some melee.
any biweekly, fests or something happening right now, plz pm me.

JDM

Smash Champion
No new classes for me. Im making creatures that combines 2 or more animals in ceramics. Give me some ideas on what to make and i'll post a pic of it when its done.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
If you haven't seen the new DJ Combo and Silent Wolf videos, you a fraud, a phony, a fake, a *****, a Stan.

I have been inspired. DJ Combo's Marth is ridiculous. There's no reason to use anyone in this game but space animals or Marth.

JDM

Smash Champion
What I had in my rough draft drawing was:
Legs of a dog
tail as a snake
gills from a fish
a fin from a shark
pelican head with a big *** long beak
and a unicorn horn.

link me P.

Lovage

Smash Hero
yes, the new washington videos are AMAZING, 3 sets of silent wolf vs. DJ combo falco vs. marth. extremely entertaining

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
good **** JOEY! Haha good job on adding it to your favorites i saw it now Hahaha they need more ****ing tags Lol...i clicked "date added" and that **** still wouldn't come up

Lovage

Smash Hero
i think im gonna play through i wanna be the guy again ...maybe on very hard this time.........anyone wanna play it concurrently?

Top Bottom