• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
WTF REPLICATE! omg makes sense hahahah didnt you have another account? hahaha we need to play yo!

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
where do you live?
3894 cresthaven dr westlake village 91362

and are you good at melee ?
good or bad is relative, ill tell u if im good after i play some socalers
im in diamond bar, ill pm u when ill come etc... xthxbay

Edit: omg u live far, wont come =P thx anyways

mio

Smash Ace
There was a widely known fact back in the days of competitive DDR: If you don't know his name already, he won't beat you.

Probably the same thing with Melee these days.

JDM

Smash Champion
I guess. Tell me something about you so I know who to look for at the tourney. I use a white/Purple controller.

I'm guessing you have seen those friendly sets at psychomidgets house yes Alex? lol

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Anybody here from San Diego or nearby want a ride to SCSA? I'll take peeps from this thread if i still have room in my car. I miiiight be able to give you a ride if you live on the way there. If there are five people total, gas money is about $5.25 per person.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I guess. Tell me something about you so I know who to look for at the tourney. I use a white/Purple controller.

I'm guessing you have seen those friendly sets at psychomidgets house yes Alex? lol
Just look for a guy with lotsa curly black/ dark brown hair, glasses and a blue controller.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Yes you. Then how did you know I also use Falcon?
Lol wow biiig misunderstanding lol i was taking about some other guy and i thought you were responding Lol and no i dont have a blue control and yes iused to live in cali but now live in texas Lol

Top Bottom