• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
LOL @ Zeal... bringing up a pools match from 2 years ago to try and spark hype.. i like your style kid.

edit: too bad smash is starting to fade out again for me.. real life > falcon combo's
I do what I can, knamean?

But srsly, it's not like Ferdi beating Lunin in tourney does much good in this thread, right? Gotta work with what I have.

AND I MISS CALI PLAYERS!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i didn't read gishnak's really long post but in reality all i did was search psychology today for celebrity and pick the first or second one i found

get *****

bbb

Smash Champion
you tell me, you've been in my car

now imagine you're back there with steven, chris and pat

now imagine riding like that for 8 hours or whatever

embracethe12

Smash Lord
thanks leon for doing a lot for my unprepared ***

but i got some irrelevent yet startling news

It's "Believe it or not, your piece of shit, you're still gonna burn!"

Atlus8

Smash Master
steven ill give u a final verdict tomorrow when i get in dereks car
Derek's car can barely hold three people in the back! If Pat were any larger you would only have two! There is no way you are gonna fit four people in the back! Seriously, you are better off taking the bus Embrace!

ima shed a tear when vince the sham wow guy dies tho ='[
You would shed a tear for this guy?

Lovage

Smash Hero
u know how when you phantasm (or illusion) into an edge sometimes if u hit it just right u keep going a tiny bit onto the top of the stage? WELL

you know that skinny platform on hyrule....if u do that with falco into one of the edges it EDGE CANCELS on the other side.!!!!!!!!!!!! who knew?!?!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i remember when playing with joe we found out that you can edgecancel from the platforms that appear on mushroom castle to the floating circular platforms

^ someone reword this so it makes sense

joeplicate

Smash Master
you know how when you smell something from a different distance, it can mix with other smells and smell like something else?

I was eating an apple that's basically done for, and I had a spoonful of peanut butter. The apple's pretty brown by now, and spitty and kind of nasty and just a core. I moved the peanut butter away from my nose, and it crossed the threshold where it mixed with the apple smell and turned into baby diarrhea. I looked back behind me, wondering if riptide **** his pants.

then I thought that wasn't very likely, and tested it 2 more times

**** is so weird

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
you know how when you smell something from a different distance, it can mix with other smells and smell like something else?

I was eating an apple that's basically done for, and I had a spoonful of peanut butter. The apple's pretty brown by now, and spitty and kind of nasty and just a core. I moved the peanut butter away from my nose, and it crossed the threshold where it mixed with the apple smell and turned into baby diarrhea. I looked back behind me, wondering if riptide **** his pants.

then I thought that wasn't very likely, and tested it 2 more times

**** is so weird
mother of god

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
NeighborhoodP
Super Banned

The worst part about Melee dying is that Brawl is never going to recreate the community of Melee. You can already see it now.

Like clockwork. Good **** P, brawl community sux

Top Bottom