• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
i still haven't made this thing? hahaha

I'll money match anyone on the PR for 3 bucks except mango n joey...ill taco match you o.0 Hahaha i wanna see where i stand with you all

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
what tournament have you entered besides Pat's House and ActiveGamers?

I'll take up that money match offer. I eat Foxes for dinner :lick:

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
what tournament have you entered besides Pat's House and ActiveGamers?

I'll take up that money match offer. I eat Foxes for dinner :lick:
lol we'll see and i know the last two times i played you , you ***** me they were both my first matches of the day lol i know i can do better i just need to be nice and technical yea but some big tournaments should be taken into consideration and i went to one of festizios tournaments

even tho im not on this, i'll MM you alex

$5 cuz i rarely carry hella singles =D
sounds good i dont think i've ever played you before this should be fun

Drecker

Smash Ace
lol we'll see and i know the last two times i played you , you ***** me they were both my first matches of the day lol i know i can do better i just need to be nice and technical yea but some big tournaments should be taken into consideration and i went to one of festizios tournaments
Johnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohns.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i still haven't made this thing? hahaha

I'll money match anyone on the PR for 3 bucks except mango n joey...ill taco match you o.0 Hahaha i wanna see where i stand with you all
gtfo of here, you annoy me because you think you'r egood cuz you play with joey and mango. newsflash: you suck.

$10 mm minimum scrub

and if you accept i'll come over to joey's next week so i can snatch yo money out of your hands

but if you accept, loser has to leave, cuz i want mango and joey all to myself, no noobs ****en up rotation

Kira-

Smash Champion
gtfo of here, you annoy me because you think you'r egood cuz you play with joey and mango. newsflash: you suck.

$10 mm minimum scrub

and if you accept i'll come over to joey's next week so i can snatch yo money out of your hands

but if you accept, loser has to leave, cuz i want mango and joey all to myself, no noobs ****en up rotation
Good thing you've changed now and don't feel yourself anymore cause the rest of us don't know the real you as well as we do.

alex *****

nublet06

Smash Lord
i dont think alex was all that serious. he just wanted to see where he stands with everyone lol. P, you challenge everyone to money matches all day long, hes just doing the same thing. he has nothing to lose since he isnt ranked.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman

$10 mm minimum scrub

lmao
i love how alex post wasn't directed disrespectfully toward anyone
and you went off on home
=]]
made my morning

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
yea, let's do it alex!!!! :grin:
**** i wanted to play you

$10 mm minimum scrub

Never did i say i think im good cause i play mango and joey thats just you thinking outloud, and yea i should be good if i play them it would be dumb if i didn't. P...whats wrong with you. yes you'll snatch my money from me like our last two money matches hahaha you need to calm down even if you were to come over and beat me what makes you think ill leave? i dont care what you have to say

Good thing you've changed now and don't feel yourself anymore cause the rest of us don't know the real you as well as we do.

alex *****
**** i really wanted to play you you should come over norwalk and play again.
i dont think alex was all that serious. he just wanted to see where he stands with everyone lol. P, you challenge everyone to money matches all day long, hes just doing the same thing. he has nothing to lose since he isnt ranked.
exactly my point, but its ok he doesn't understand P hates me and i dont care.
alex doesssss ****ing **** :D

hes a checker player but he still ***** lol
quit going to cathy's lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
some pokemon avatar site cathy had lol i was watching her look at them n randomly seen it :] they have the original 150 like that.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
nintendo king: if i ever see you again let's fight

dave: if i ever see you again i will beat the **** out of you on principal

you better hope i never attend another tourny again, i am dead ****ing serious

i hope so badly one of you two (mainly dave) responds to this to egg me on so i will show up to a tourny just to do it

there won't be any words either, as soon as i see you i will come up to you and go off. just a warning. i am BEGGING you to piss me off more to give me the motivation to do it.

edit: if you're going to pound we're getting it on, no questions asked

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master

i hope so badly one of you two (mainly dave) responds to this to egg me on so i will show up to a tourny just to do it

there won't be any words either, as soon as i see you i will come up to you and go off. just a warning. i am BEGGING you to piss me off more to give me the motivation to do it.

edit: same goes for plan 9 and basically anyone else i don't like in this community. i am quitting and not playing again but i'm gonna watch and hope one of you responds to this just so i can go start a fight

angry black man.

but you arent that hood p.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
same applies to you and anyone else i don't like

say something to me IRL if you think i'm even remotely kidding. dave is the only one who gets knocked-the-****-out-on-sight treatment

we'll see at pound 4, trust

seriously i want dave to post something, i will fukken go to your house and do it, but i know you'd probably ***** out

get at me if you want it

NintendoKing

Smash Champion

edit: if you're going to pound we're getting it on, no questions asked
Last time i remember you were skinny as **** and wore glasses. I've broken several bones in fights and have gotten into several bar fights.

Let's go bro. Throw down at the next tourney we're at. I'll take bets. This is legit.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
let me know when you're in socal

or if you're going to p4 we can get it onnnn

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
let me know when you're in socal

or if you're going to p4 we can get it onnnn
It might not be for a bit.

Guarantee though if you come up and sucker punch me, I'm going to absolutely beat the living **** out of you until my fists bleed. If you want to fight like a man and do it the proper way, I'm down to be a gentleman about it.

I don't respect *****es. I may not like you as a person but I'd at least respect you for being a man about it.

Taking bets people come on! It will happen.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
tbh i am not worried about you, i expected you to respond. it's dave who's the ***** who will say **** online he would NEVER say IRL. we're gonna scrap just so he knows he can't get away with that **** with me. i wholeheartedly believe he's a big blubbering ****** who won't do it, so i'm hoping my words of encouragement strike a chord with him

edit: plus i know where he lives and vice versa so getting it done won't be a problem. who knows when i'll see you tho

god im tired of talking, i just wanna see if kira is down

Adam M!

Smash Lord
no point even needs to be proven because it will be so wholly satisfying to get it out of my system

fighting is just really liberating dude

everything else is irrelevent rationalizing, who cares. im a man of action, let's just get er done. and to that end this will be my last post ever, if kira agrees i'll just randomly show up at a tournament i know he's attending (or he'll respond to me like a man and we can arrange to get it done properly; the tournament thing is just if he tries to save face)

Top Bottom