• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
top ten?o_O Edrees ur too good woo!! dang man! i dont feel like crap losing to you anymore hahahaXD...or should i? XD im not even on pow rankings in norcal....just...extremely close? or not....but anyway about the stitchface thing...that happens to me too. none or a whole bunch in the same match...yea...next time edrees....>.> ur on my list!

Charoo

Smash Champion
update before November 11 for suresies

We just waiting for a day where every1 is on at the same time. Just check on it everyday =)

petoo0

Smash Ace
boa will be top 5 once i make him a mini ken :cool:
i cant wait to have mini ken training every tuesday.......instead of this weak little unranked version of boa i play with on current tuesdays. :) JP vince I <3 you.
yay vince-ken!!!! lol. womp nublet you suck. jk i <3. well looks like i get mini-ken training then all xmas break yay!

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
LoL... omg i get to be a mini ken!!! <(^_^)>

Yayyzzz haha cant wait to train =)

lol i love nublet06, petoo, and emerican <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Panda has just reviewed the new list, all we need to Hugo to cap it off and we have a new list!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
meh. i need to move back to so cal. i dont wwant to even ever try getting on the nor cal rankings lol.
Their list is wayyyy to easy to make loLoLOloOloloLOLolOL naw NorCal's good.

List 99% complete!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
We're good, but it's gotta be easier to make the NorCal list than it is to make the SoCal list.

After all, we go to 25.

LOLZGGPO!!!

petoo0

Smash Ace
Their list is wayyyy to easy to make loLoLOloOloloLOLolOL naw NorCal's good.

List 99% complete!
lawlz w/e i dont care if nor cal is good. i still rep so cal. and i live in so cal half the year anyways on breaks from school so womp. w/e. cant wait to see the new list. i know a few names that have been added or moved up......i think.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do you know those weren't fake names released by the panel to psych people out? We're quite crafty, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom