• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
doesnt mean teba shouldnt be ranked lol he be a lot top ranked playerz and placed 3rd thats too good ^^

araknophobik

Smash Master
i think peach should be higher on the tier list than sheik
because blitz peach beats my sheik
but my peach beats his sheik
so clearly everyone can do the math >_<

Lesheik

Smash Lord
HugS unbeatable!! Best Samus in the world!

Soon, I'm going to be noticed.. I promise..

(BEST FOX PLAYA EVAH)

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
hahah nice. lol i missed ROFL calling you out but w/e. im down.
We can do what has now become the standard HugS challenge crew battle system.

Your crew vs just me at HALF your crew's stocks. Since I see you got 8 players, i guess 24 stocks vs my 12? Or 32 vs my 16?

I better watch out for **** though. That guy is crazy.

Yo 6th, i haven't planned on SB yet, so I can't say. But I'll do my best to attend.

petoo0

Smash Ace
We can do what has now become the standard HugS challenge crew battle system.

Your crew vs just me at HALF your crew's stocks. Since I see you got 8 players, i guess 24 stocks vs my 12? Or 32 vs my 16?

I better watch out for **** though. That guy is crazy.

Yo 6th, i haven't planned on SB yet, so I can't say. But I'll do my best to attend.
ahahahaha lol thats funny system. w/e lol we have 8 people in the crew o_O.

Aesis

Smash Ace

It'd be ****. Though Hugo's Samus has really nice recovery hah. If we do it, it'd be fun to watch regardless XD

EDIT:
Yeah. Why wouldn't we do a normal crew battle.
5 on 5 or 4 on 4
Doesn't matter.

Superfriends we're calling you out... :)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the implication is that HugS doesn't think you can beat him at a ratio of 2:1 lives. Ergo, you cannot beat Superfriends at 1:1.

emerican

Smash Ace
well not everyone in superfriends is of HugS' caliber so that test proves nothing. showing how big of a power house you are with 4 stocks is completely different than having 16 stocks.

nublet06

Smash Lord
no offense to the people in super friends......but isnt hugs a lot better than the rest of the people? so giving him all of the stocks isnt really that much of a disadvantage. thats like is the CSULB crew was ken with 20 stocks. having one really good person wouldnt be a disadvantage. to me it sounds like he doesnt have trust in his crew mates.

but the fact that he only gets half of the stocks IS a huge disadvantage. i mean...i think BoA prolly could take at least 1 match from him in a set. i dont know why everyone thinks palmdale sux :(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no offense to the people in super friends......but isnt hugs a lot better than the rest of the people? so giving him all of the stocks isnt really that much of a disadvantage. thats like is the CSULB crew was ken with 20 stocks. having one really good person wouldnt be a disadvantage. to me it sounds like he doesnt have trust in his crew mates.

but the fact that he only gets half of the stocks IS a huge disadvantage. i mean...i think BoA prolly could take at least 1 match from him in a set. i dont know why everyone thinks palmdale sux :(
People think Palmdale sucks? I doubt it. o.O

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
No, I'm basically saying my interpretation was you took Hugs' offer as sort of a slap in the face, and you guys as a whole feel you are good enough not to need any beneficial handicaps and to take the crew heads on... which looks true so far. And then you basically said people think Palmdale sucks, which obviously isn't true.

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
Hugo does this kinda stuff. It makes him feel taller than 5'3. No one thinks you guys suck. Back to topic, anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom