• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hey neal you should be on this list for making tio.

take champ or azeem's slot. or if u want, we can cram two number 5 spots, three number 7s, many 13ths, and dont get me started on the 17th rankings...hell even neighborhood p could make it to this list with enough slots. he might have to be 33rd though..

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
That kid was provoking him, me'sa thinks. DC for top 3, nigeess...
MAN THIS GUY NICK WANTS ME TO BE ON THE POWER RANKING HAHA GOOD STUFF THOUGMAN CAUSE I THINK YOU SHOULD BE ON IT TOO CAUSE *** SOON AS I SAW YOU PLAY YOU 3 STOCKED GABE I WAS JUST THINKING UH OH THERE A NEW IC'S AND I SUCK AGAINST THEM

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
well its not that no one should be taken off but once u start naming names ppls feelings will get hurt and arguements will start and no one wants that drama ^^ just gotta play smashms dashms and get better lolz. XD

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Seriously DC isn't top20 in socal? More people need to play him and see how good he is.

Also I vote Nezumi as best female player on the WC ^_^

Arash

Smash Lord
apparently socal panelists don't care too much about making the new list

maybe if we bug everyone enough? or maybe i'll just make my own list DSF style?

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
So Cal Top 20 Power Ranking (DSF's version):

After much discussion, I came to the conclusion that people were taking to long to come up with a list, so here is my interpretation of what the top 20 should be as of January 1, 2007. This incorporates, how people have done at tournaments, how often people have attended tournaments, along with many other factors. This isn't an official list, just MY opinion.

This list is only for singles and is not affected by team ranking

1.Ken
2.DSF
3.hugs
4.Wolf
5.knives
6.Edreese
7.Mike Y
8.Manacloud
9.Arash
10.Gabe
11.Boa
12.Azeem
13.Champ
14.Aesis
15.Ultra Luigi
16.DC
17.Teba
18.Rofl
19.Mr P body
20.Evil Nemesis

Enjoy!

"D.C"

Smash Cadet
yes!!! im on it and no way no way boa is 11 he should 7in my opinion

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I guess I'm not in a position to state comments/opinions, since I haven't been here long enough, so I'll reserve my judgement till a later time...

On the topic of Luigi v Peach it's not THAT bad for luigi.
reasons i think this:
ka-master beat sastopher and balefireby in tourney XD TOO GOOD. petoo0 money match?

petoo0

Smash Ace
On the topic of Luigi v Peach it's not THAT bad for luigi.
reasons i think this:
ka-master beat sastopher and balefireby in tourney XD TOO GOOD. petoo0 money match?
LOL wtf? I wasn't even in this thread and you want to mm me. lol. Alright I haven't played you since NCT2 and I don't think I'm going to WA any time soon but you on. My ganon vs your fox?

Zander805

Smash Ace
i know it must be hard figuring out where zander fits in the top 5, but i cant wait any longer. i think im just going to go to sleep.
Grats, you're better than me at Smash, but I could care less because my penls is bigger than your entire body.

And I put it in your mom.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Grats, you're better than me at Smash, but I could care less because my penls is bigger than your entire body.

And I put it in your mom.
LOLOLOLOLOL

wow that thing must be scary X_X im glad im not rofls mom that would hurt like a ***** but then again how would you walk?

emerican

Smash Ace
wow.... feels like im back in 6th grade where every response is "YOUR MOMMA!!!, OOOOOHHH!!!!"...

go play in some traffic...

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
wow Zander, i can't believe how chill you seemed the first time I met you at champ combo. now you go around acting like a child? ROFL did say some offensive stuff too, but you are just acting like a child. do you think playing WC3 with ken or something gives you some sort of power in the smash community?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Awww, what a good friend... Tell your mom I say "Waddup beeeeezy!"
I never understood the "I ****ed your mom" jokes, because if you're willingly having sex with a middle-aged, likely overweight woman, that shows your own lack of sexual appeal to the opposite (or maybe same) sex.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol sorry i like watching people blow up behind their keyboards. they have so much more power when typing. i mean...he compares ***** size. it doesnt get any better than that. i think knives would agree.

i think the panelists should just throw something together. when it comes down to it, when i play a high ranked player in a tournament in doesnt really mean anything. im confident i can win and sometimes ranked people will lose to the non ranked players, or lower ranked players will beat higher ranked players. if the problems are coming down to a difference between 13th or 14th...it doesnt really matter. just flip a coin or give in to the other panelists. its all a bunch of biased opinions anyway. plus new players like BoA will msot likely be ranked low because they are new.......but that doesnt change the fact that ill be peeing my pants when i see him in the bracket. we all know how good we are.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
STFU ROFL ima **** you ***** 100 dolla money match, luigi vs marth

you can only up B though ;).

i guess fireballs are okay too ;) haha

good seeing a familiar face in AZ, you should definitely be top 20 btw haha so i know what you mean because if you arent on the top 20 youre still gonna rapesies lol.

but nonetheless, DeepSoCAL ***** your **** palmdale OOOH NOOO! looool jk

so when we gonna do round 2? maybe that queer knives will hold it at one of his homoerotic biweeklies

araknophobik

Smash Master
I never understood the "I ****ed your mom" jokes, because if you're willingly having sex with a middle-aged, likely overweight woman, that shows your own lack of sexual appeal to the opposite (or maybe same) sex.
you really think i just went to the bathroom when i was at your place MM'ing?
i got more than money when down at P's place :laugh:

Zander805

Smash Ace
wow Zander, i can't believe how chill you seemed the first time I met you at champ combo. now you go around acting like a child? ROFL did say some offensive stuff too, but you are just acting like a child.
wtf r u talking about?
i dont want power in the smash community, i play this game for amusement.
if im gonna show up at a tourny and get trash talked, than why shouldnt i trash talk back?
why would u say something about me playing wc3 with ken?
why does it matter who i play with?
think about things before u say them cuz u might make urself look like an idiot.

i would like to add that it is very cowardous, ROFL, that you trash talk me in person and than act like a victem when someone does it to u on the boards. u can sit behind me during my tourny matches and talk **** on my cheap 4ss lasers, and i say nothing. then i say something 2 u on SWF, and u cry, and give me negative rep like the lil ***** that u are. and im not blowing up behind my keyboard, im typing this on my phone cuz class is boring.

im done here, ROFL, next time i see u, i expect an apology, or else ima just keep takin **** cuz ur an ez target.

now go ahead, ROFL, and have the last word... again...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I want to play WC3 with someone. Night Elves FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom