• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, that just makes me feel worse about losing to him >_<

Knivez

Smash Ace
hey mike, remember a few months back when our placings were reversed? LOL jk hahah.

thats payback for saying you'd never let me be 5th.

To Evil Nemesis- according to the power rankings i'm almost 5 times better than you.

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL, so i got one question...
whos the worst falco player in the rankings? Oh thats you.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
hey mike, remember a few months back when our placings were reversed? LOL jk hahah.

thats payback for saying you'd never let me be 5th.

To Evil Nemesis- according to the power rankings i'm almost 5 times better than you.
Well, I WAS gonna **** you right back Alan, but after seeing what you wrote about Luigi, I gotta give u mad f*cking props, cuz that's pretty ****

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Yeah but I bombed at Nexus. I'm very inconsistent.

Still, the list is great. I knew the Mangonator was going to climb pretty dang high as well as you. BOA pwns!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Sorry I wanted you both on there (and you know it) but we had to be fair- the same thing happened with ROFL and Mango, who appeared out of nowhere beating good people too- it took them a few tournaments in to be put in as well, since you need a few tournaments history of success before we can put you above those have been there.

Arash

Smash Lord
what edrees said

believe me, i would have loved to see san diego crew get their due, but doing extremely well at one or two tourneys isn't quite enough

though at this rate, i wouldn't be surprised to see more upsets caused by bone, patrick, boss, and the rest of SD:)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Sorry I wanted you both on there (and you know it) but we had to be fair- the same thing happened with ROFL and Mango, who appeared out of nowhere beating good people too- it took them a few tournaments in to be put in as well, since you need a few tournaments history of success before we can put you above those have been there.
what edrees said

believe me, i would have loved to see san diego crew get their due, but doing extremely well at one or two tourneys isn't quite enough

though at this rate, i wouldn't be surprised to see more upsets caused by bone, patrick, boss, and the rest of SD:)
Yeah, makes sense. Well, we'll just have to keep showing SoCal what San Diego can do! Thanks for the support.

Knivez

Smash Ace
[19:05] SPooKY x 1 x: joe called me today
[19:05] SPooKY x 1 x: to tell me how mad he was
[19:05] SPooKY x 1 x: for not being ranked
[19:06] myokscreename: HAHAHAH

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Bone, Emerican, Blitz, St patrick, Gary, Mike Haze, plus more are way better than you. And you still owe me money.
i hope your joking LOL how do u know there better have u seen me play have they played me recently jjust cuz i havnt been going to torunies doesnt mean i got worse i was doing pretty good before i took a break so ill remember this post when the next tourney i go to is done ill be sure to quote it again

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Well, as an individual that played Danny's Falcon yesterday, let me say that he should NOT have "falcon" next to his name, as it lost to my peach and falco. Maybe next time kiddo.
wow mike my falcon ***** your peach basura 3 stock so what are you talkin about LOL and your falco didnt even beat me a match LMAO I dont really care if falcons next to my name though

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It's funny how serious McRusty seems in his posts. :p

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm confused? This list came out today and I'm still on it

Please remove me; I'm already retired.
Much love.

WTF this is Aesis
Neal you need to log out of Smashboards on my comp... k ill do it

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
It's funny how serious McRusty seems in his posts. :p
its funny how he talks **** and im better than him lol...mr. mini diesuperfly i remember back then...wat a name to have as your smash alias huh mcrusty. or batman watever the **** u call yourself money match me 20 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom