• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well, not "directly" from that song -- i'm just a fan of the group as a whole, i didn't have that song in mind when i made it

festizzio

Smash Champion
i think we need to do a few things

pass over the ownership of this topic to someone like hugo, someone with responsibility

take off all inactive/brawl playing smashers

crap, that takes away like 2/3 of the list

joeplicate

Smash Master
the way you said "the list" was like it was super-important or something

but the reason it's bad is because it's indicative of 2/3 of the community quitting, the list itself is pretty meaningless haha

ROMBO69

Smash Cadet
NO, this is the last remnant of the old school melee community, do not change this ****.

I think the new community deserves its own different PR.

Even then I think, it'll be a kinda meaningless PR seeing as how everyone kinda beats everyone with the exception of like 2 people.

It just seems as if everyone wants a PR just so they can say they're on it/see they're on it.

festizzio

Smash Champion
NO, this is the last remnant of the old school melee community, do not change this ****.

I think the new community deserves its own different PR.

Even then I think, it'll be a kinda meaningless PR seeing as how everyone kinda beats everyone with the exception of like 2 people.

It just seems as if everyone wants a PR just so they can say they're on it/see they're on it.
maybe we should do like norcal does it, and save all our old pr's

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Just make a new thread with a new rankings. Once that is made this topic will be locked for us to look back on, it brings back good memories. This topic is purty old and we just bumped it for kicks.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Just make a new thread with a new rankings. Once that is made this topic will be locked for us to look back on, it brings back good memories. This topic is purty old and we just bumped it for kicks.
Get on aim whenever you can.

Edit: Woah, this is one very old thread.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I remember we'd spend like weeks on the bottom 20 of the list, and like 2 seconds deciding the top 5.

The top 5 was always easy.
I'd have to agree with romeo though, a brand new thread should be made. The melee then and the melee now are 2 completely different communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom