• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Power Rankings (Worst Smashers List, Part 2; new #1!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Sounds like...someone wants a MM.
6th wanna talk...put ur money where ur mouth is then :)
$15 4 of 7
yes or no

Edit: Oh wait...Hes gonna say yes but then not show up and make Johns about it.
Lol put your money where your mouth is! You are really one to talk. $15 is kinda cocky for somebody who has never beat me in a single match, but I guess your just that stupid. How about $20? I could use some more money. And I'm sorry my parents are strict and actually care about me...call that a John if you want. Just wondering..who have you ever beat??

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I stayed away from this board for a day just to give me some time to cool off.

Honestly, I didn't know it was a joke, especially since Ryan posted it because he really hates me in real life. I took it as an attempt to be mean on a large scale rather than to be funny. I guess I just didn't understand. I don't understand Smash humor very well.

You probably caught me on one the worst days possible. I hope everyone understands why I reacted the way I did, and I hope they forgive me. I know my situation wasn't an excuse to act the way I did, so I'm sorry for what I said.

I understand why I brought all of this upon myself though:

After 0C2, my old car exploded on the freeway. Since then, I've had nothing better to do than to stay home and spam the boards with BS out of boredom. It's no wonder people started disliking me. I'm not saying having hard situations in life is an excuse for my actions, but what happened happened.

People have been telling me to stop posting my opinions on the PR and to stop taking everything so seriously. Since then, I have completely stopped with those posts and I've been nicer to people at tournaments and I've just been enjoying it more. Everyone who told me to "caallllmmm down" was right. So I thought everything was cool again, I thought I was doing a good job by staying out of the PR discussion and being nicer at tournaments but I guess it was too late.

I guess I owe everyone a big apology for overreacting AGAIN. Haha. The timing was just soooooo bad........... you couldn't have picked a worse time to post this........ but what happened happened already. It's not important. I forgive you.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
i know that u were kidding but I gotta let every1 know about trevyn since nobody in link's specific board cares about him =(

Captain Falcon is the only man who has, literally, beaten the odds. With his knees.
lol well I know about him and he is too good.Trevyn FTW.J666 for 2nd best? <3
oh and flyleef i'm not mad at you were cool

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Lol.

Sorry to everyone wanted to get a good laugh at this. Sorry to J666 about johning about doubles friendlies with you in the SCC results. Sorry to JTB for spamming.
Posts like this give me faith in humanity. =)

Good to know everything has cooled down.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hate is an overstatement; I simply disliked you. Once you made that previous post, that increased my dislike of you, and transferred into hate. I don't hate someone over a game, its just stupid.

I did overreact what my statements in response to your post, I'll admit that. I was so mad that someone took all their anger out on me, and would go so far as to condone me to hell.

I don't hate you Thomas. I do dislike you, but I rarely have strong enough feelings as to hate someone.

And the day that I posted it was completely accidental. I'm not a person to push them over the edge when they are already in sorrow. I apologize deeply for your friend, and meant nothing bad to them.

As for my previous posts, I'll edit them to stop any more drama of that matter.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
You know what Ryan? All this Smash drama sucks. I did like it better when we were cool with each other. This drama isn't worth it. I don't care about the past anymore. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with you and everyone else.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Video progress. . .

I'm still currently working on the vid so bare with me here. There will be at least 20 min of unedited, unscripted, and uncensored footage that I will upload. Preety much, if you went to Chilis after the tourn then you have seen most of the vid already . . :laugh: Vid will be broken into parts since youtube won't allow more than a ten minute upload . . . so how does three parts sound? Maybe even four . . . .

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol for me being in the mentionable list or w/e its called but i was hungry and they made me fax a paper to get a check because im a minor........screw you mlg!!!!!!!! lol

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Wow, so everyone there decided that I was the Worst Smasher, huh? :p lol
I didn't think that many people even knew me.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i spammed my way into being a mod so why stop now? sheesh, not like anyone can warn me for it anyways

BUT IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU DOING IT! *stern looks*

Lit

Smash Ace
Wow They Just Keep On Talking!!!

8) Li'l Jefferz aka Blitz
At first, Blitz wasn't even considered for the list when the panelists first started discussing candidates, but his actions at Super Champ Combo has made him stand
out. I mean, who the hell rushes Taj? Like the tallest person ever too? And what’s even worse, Blitz isn't exactly the tallest person in the world, maybe being as
tall as MF Pro. What is there, like a 3 foot difference between the two of them? I guess Blitz is as good as fighting IRL as he is in fighting in smash.

Ok the whole thing with what happened with blitz is watever. But i heard taj does talk alot and if i was blitz i would of done the same exact thing. I hate it when people talk **** for no reason when you are trying to concentrate on the game. Its so distracting and annyoning.
So for blitz, all i have to say is if that ***** wanted to square up and i actually went to scc i would of had your back ya digg.
Good fucing **** mi *****.

BTW; Everything that wreckless said, yea thats real. Anymays Im not trying to start anything or nothing like that. Im just getting my say out of all of this. ALso my name is not "rancho kids" ok. This is the last time i am saying this, it is truely annyoing and im not going to stand for it no more. Its either you call me by name headache or (david) or u dont put your name in my mouth. I really dont care about this matter i just dont like how i am considered to be one of the WORST TOP SMASHERS in socal if you are just basing this off of people's personality's and actions they do in person or on the boards.
One more thing if this is was just a joke why is it so spread out for. Are you guys trying to tell us something more? Bec it looked like ppl spent quite a good time saying all of those things about people when it didnt need to be said in the first place. And its kind of funny that on the boards ppl call us "rancho kids" but when they see us in person they dammn thing. lol

araknophobik

Smash Master
BTW; Everything that wreckless said, yea thats real. Anymays Im not trying to start anything or nothing like that. Im just getting my say out of all of this. ALso my name is not "rancho kids" ok. This is the last time i am saying this, it is truely annyoing and im not going to stand for it no more. Its either you call me by name headache or (david) or u dont put your name in my mouth. I really dont care about this matter i just dont like how i am considered to be one of the WORST TOP SMASHERS in socal if you are just basing this off of people's personality's and actions they do in person or on the boards.
One more thing if this is was just a joke why is it so spread out for. Are you guys trying to tell us something more? Bec it looked like ppl spent quite a good time saying all of those things about people when it didnt need to be said in the first place. And its kind of funny that on the boards ppl call us "rancho kids" but when they see us in person they dammn thing. lol
you mean "put my name in your mouth"?
and did you also mean "when they see us in person they dont say a **** thing"?
cuz nobody see's ya'll in person...you just post meaningless ****
if we saw you in person, we'd call you a rancho kid
that is, if we even cared enough to pay attention to you =]

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
you mean "put my name in your mouth"?
and did you also mean "when they see us in person they dont say a **** thing"?
cuz nobody see's ya'll in person...you just post meaningless ****
if we saw you in person, we'd call you a rancho kid
that is, if we even cared enough to pay attention to you =]
RACE WARS RACE WARS RACE WARS...........................OH **** ITS ON FIGHTING WORDS.....(dashes across room)RACE WARS RACE WARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOLLLLLLLLLLL south park is too funny =)

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
LOL WOW HOW COULD AnY BODY EVER SAY ANYTHING TO YOU IN PERSON IF YOU ONLY SAY **** ON HERE????????????????????????????????????

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I find it pathetic that someone would threaten the use of violence over being referred to as someone from their home town. WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom