• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal SSB64 Chula Vista/San Diego Tounament (date,venue,time posted)

ismokeherbz

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was a disappointment. Dair didnt show up and they made us play on a wii instead of a 64. Luckily most of the cool people wanted to play on 64 instead of wii >_>

Qzzy good games my friend your a cool guy.

-Ross

ismokeherbz

Smash Journeyman
Ya i'm bummed that Dair flaked. I would have been glad to give him a ride and i even gave him my number.

OH ya for anyone that cares I placed 1st, Qzzy came in 2nd, and the guy that demanded to play on wii (name???) came in 3rd.

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for whooping my ***, Ross. Good times.

Yeah, this tourney was weak. The guy organizing this side tourney, Izzy, was intending to play the games on the hacked wii with gamecube controllers. It ended up being a choice between the opponents, most choosing 64.

Not many people showed up either. In fact, we probably brought too many set-ups. We didn't even use my 64 and my tv ended being used for brawl and/or melee.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I actually woke up late and i was like **** it >_>
lol sorry ross..
i'll probably be going next week if there's a melee sidevent and Qzzy bring your n64 so we can play SSB64 friendlies

Top Bottom