• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socandrewcer Tourneys-In Honor of CBA Tourney Style (w/Xtra Rule) 4/16players

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
alright iv decided to make it 16
*cheering in the background*
mainly because it wouldv won and i would like to host more tourneys

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Just to tell everyone I won't be available on Sundays, so on that day i will not be able to update anything till monday
just to giv everyone a heads up

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
oops soz.
sex tornado and i were doing our match. it got to 2 stocks me 1 stock him 21% each and he ended the match, left the game, and signed off brawl. dq?

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
oops soz.
sex tornado and i were doing our match. it got to 2 stocks me 1 stock him 21% each and he ended the match, left the game, and signed off brawl. dq?
hmm ill try to talk to him and see wut i can do

Who is I playin'?
heres the link: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=311341
Ur playin Baseballfuries

EDIT: Thunder of Zeus, according to the gamebattles rules, he loses that match but not the set
so, wut game was that the 1st 2nd or 3rd

crewster

Smash Lord
oops soz.
It's ok. Well at least he doesn't know how to sensor dodge without spaces.
Like this: V

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
oops soz.
I ended the match because the lag made it unplayable. It was completely frozen for like 10 seconds at a time then it would move a few frames then freeze again. There must have been a problem with your connection because mine was fine. We can try again later and hope for better but idk if that would work...

Where do you live? I live in southern ontario (Right next to US Boarder.) Maybe we could get a middle man to reduce lag?

aaaand, thx a lot for trying to get me dq'd when I couldn't even move, very sportsman like >_>

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I ended the match because the lag made it unplayable. It was completely frozen for like 10 seconds at a time then it would move a few frames then freeze again. There must have been a problem with your connection because mine was fine. We can try again later and hope for better but idk if that would work...

Where do you live? I live in southern ontario (Right next to US Boarder.) Maybe we could get a middle man to reduce lag?

aaaand, thx a lot for trying to get me dq'd when I couldn't even move, very sportsman like >_>
ummm...if thunder of zeus also says wut u say, than u guys can do a rematch
if he doesnt, im sorry sex tornado u lose that match but not the set (according to the gamebattles rules) and was that the first match of the set?

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
Well it started out ok but about 30 seconds into the first game it was lagging worse than you can imagine. If you don't believe me, I can video tape our future games to show the extent of the lag. I left the game because it was unplayable. We tried again and it was even worse.

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
Ok, we just played 2 more games, they both lagged out and after the second one lagged out he was offline...

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Ok, we just played 2 more games, they both lagged out and after the second one lagged out he was offline...
k well, ill need to switch up the brackets or somthin

Edit: who's willing to swith matchups

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Okay, I'm ready now.
PM me today or tomorrow when you get on again.
Your probably sleeping now.

crewster

Smash Lord
I wasn't allowed on the comp that time.

KK I should be ready today.

Top Bottom