• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social and intro thread! WEREKILL'S BACK

Robotic Wind

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grey Walrus
Hi.

Anybody here watch arrow? I am thinkimg about making a thread but I'm not sure if it would generate decent conversations.

Marthmario

Smash Lord
Holy crap!!! I thought this thread was dead, but now it seems I've missed a lot. ;-;

Wassup new people? :D

Sensei

Smash Lord
What's up smashers?! I love smash and smashing. Hit me up if you want to smash in SoCal or philosophize on random ****!

Last edited:

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Hello my fellow smashers! I am liets! I am 15 years of age, and I live in Minnesota (No, we don't have that goofy accent :p). I love many things Nintendo including Smash, Mario, Metroid, Animal Crossing, and ESPECIALLY
Legend of Zelda and Pokemon!
I am a smasher of decent skill and will play Smash and other games with all yous once I get the game!

I am soon to appear on my friend's youtube channel (that has yet to have any videos), where we will play Call of Duty, Minecraft, and many more that are yet to be determined!
I also hope to have my own youtube channel on which to upload videos!

I am writing a fantasy/adventure novel called Chronicle Of The Lost, that I would be happy to answer any questions you have about it!

I am interested in the paranormal and cryptozoology, frequently looking up mystery creature this and that :p
(I also love to read creepypasta, if you would care to link me to any)

My favorite pokemon is Castform. So flipping awesome!

My favorite animal is the crayfish and I know many things about keeping and raising them. I have a pet one called Vesuvius!

My favorite character in Melee is Mewtwo, Brawl is Ness, and I plan to main Villager, Robin, or Greninja!

I love to draw and I would like to think I'm alright at it, though not like some of these people you see :eek: I also like sculpting

My friends call me Gingy on account of my epic ginger hair! You can call me that too if you like! :D

My minecraft name is liets (no capitals or anything like that), and would love to be invited to any of your games!

I'm a very helpful person, so it would be my pleasure to give anyone advice and stuff! (especially relationship stuff, that tends to be what my friends use me for)

I am in the process of creating my own written language!

You can talk to me about any of these things or anything else on my profile page! :colorful:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Hi, I'm Acro and I like to be proactive when it comes to burying things that I think should die.

Nevermind it got resolved.

Last edited:

Robotic Wind

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Grey Walrus
Hello!

I haven't posted here in a while. I haven't been feeling good latey.

I had some ashma troubles last night and now I guess I'm feeling the aftermath of it as I have just felt plain horrible all day.

Booster

Smash Lord
I got unbanned again, my name is Booster, I like to make jewelry and sell it. Selling Jewelry helped me to get a Wii U!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
i guess ill introduce myself
i probably did a gajillion pages ago but whatevs

im lokii
im a concept artist/illustrator
i play too much league of legends, have the worst sleeping habits ever, and waitress at a sushi bar.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I wasn't even aware Werekill was MIA, but that's probably because I'm nowhere near as active as I was a couple of years back. At any rate, welcome back.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I wasn't even aware Werekill was MIA, but that's probably because I'm nowhere near as active as I was a couple of years back. At any rate, welcome back.
Yeah, I've noticed. You should post more again!

Hi everybody. Still kinda new to SmashBoards so I feel weird posting in here for some reason.
At least you have a kick ass avatar, so you should be fine.

Rockman.EXE

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0275-7903-3108
Yeah, I've noticed. You should post more again!

At least you have a kick *** avatar, so you should be fine.
Why thank you :D

So I should probably tell you all a little bit about myself. I am 17, currently a junior in high school, and I enjoy playing ice hockey, I'm actually trying to make my school's JV team and it's gonna be a battle considering I only started skating 11 months ago. So yeah, that's a little about me.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Well I very rarely stray from my home in the PGD but since this site is so big I thought id journey out to some other places on hurrrr.

So idk how we are doing this with descriptions and what not but:
Hai, my tag back in the day was FZ. I live in cali and am attending grad school there doin therapy stuffs. I like to play league of legumes and speedrun the zeldos.

I recognize that werekill kid too

also i see another goodra fan

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Is there a Smashboards Skype group or something? I know we made one in the Light House, but it's like five people.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Is there a Smashboards Skype group or something? I know we made one in the Light House, but it's like five people.
Yeah, our topic seemed to have disappeared, but were always open for more. Feel free to join us folks ~ :)

Reader

Smash Apprentice
Generally, I am a Reader, not a poster. Nevertheless, I decided to post and say hi!

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Looking to meet some Hot ladies

a/s/l
are there 21 letters in the alphabet? oh right, i forgot u r a q t

ayy baby u must be gasoline cuz even though u expensive id still pump you in my van

ayy baby are you ********? cuz ur special ;]

girl is your dad an asshole? cause you're the ****

are you an archaeologist? cause i got a very large bone for you to inspect.

ay gurl r u a beaver? cuz dam

good luck you ladykillers

Lucky 1k post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom