• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
No clue what kind of Pokémon I would be. Some sort of metal type. Steelix perhaps? Maybe fire type and go with Vulpix or Ninetails. Don't have a clue whatsoever.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I was able to "fix" my headphones. It's always the part of the wire near the plug that gets messed up for me and dies. If I bend it in one direction, then the right side loses sound.

Twewy

Smash Lord
[quote="Nintendo-Spider151, post: 18471447, member: 261555"Man, I need other laugh pics[/S][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Can I nitpick your grammar? :troll:[/quote]
Can I nitpick your screw-ups? :4morton:

Okay, time to stop being as aggressive as my poker strategies. There's no money on the line.
EDIT: Oh hell, his typo runs into others' posts. It spreads.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tropius needs a Mega, it's a freaking flying dinosaur with bananas on its head! That's really kick*** already, but it needs a nice power boost (A Grass/Dragon Mega Evo with Levitate is one of my ideas)

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I have no idea what the subject is and I'm too lazy to check so instead lets talk about Mewtwo and how he'll probably suck

Twewy

Smash Lord
Tropius needs a Mega, it's a freaking flying dinosaur with bananas on its head! That's really kick*** already, but it needs a nice power boost (A Grass/Dragon Mega Evo with Levitate is one of my ideas)
It's Mega Form should have the superior red grapes instead, considering it's supposed to be a step up from it's inferior form.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
We still need Mega-Yanmega and Mega-Meganium

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Knowing how trollish Boomstick and Wiz are, I bet they are doing the Samus vs. Boba Fett remake just for the sake of cracking more Other M jokes like "the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby the baby". It is inevitable given how controversial that specific Metroid game was after its release and the fact that it is still scrutinized up to this day.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really hope that Sakurai uses a Timid Mewtwo in Smash 4, we didn't had good results with the Brave natured Mewtwo in Melee :troll:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
You're implying 85% of Renamon fans know what it's from.
They do, just like how people who draw Samus know where she's from, or how people who draw Miranda know where she's from.

Honestly, is there really a necessity for you guys to keep bringing up this topic? It's apparent you guys don't care for it, so why do you bring it up a lot and show off the artwork? You're just making the problem worse by yourself in this case.

Levitate wouldn't be the best option on it, Grass is resistant to Ground already, so it'd probably benefit from a different ability.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
[quote ="Abraham "Ballin' on Top (Hat)" "Four Whores and Seven Beers Ago" "Honest Abe the Honest Babe Magnet" "Abe" Lincoln]
Let this go down in history as the most inspirational thing I have ever said, or anyone else shall say.

Oh, and my head is invulnerable. Try and shoot me, I dare you.[/quote]

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I have no idea what the subject is and I'm too lazy to check so instead lets talk about Mewtwo and how he'll probably suck
*Mewtwo comes out* Thread titles become
"Mewtwo next Diddy Kong?"
"PSYCHIC DEFEATS HOO HA!?"

Twewy

Smash Lord
Honestly, is there really a necessity for you guys to keep bringing up this topic? It's apparent you guys don't care for it, so why do you bring it up and show off the artwork, you're making the problem worse yourself in this case.
Because it makes conversation. Not all of us showed off artwork either.

DasBoSchitt's Renamon video is hilarious though.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Time for my daily comment on the title!

Hmm...it's okay. Plain, but at least it isn't stupid. However, it could be better.

This has been my daily comment on the title. Thank you, and have a good night.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
*Mewtwo comes out* Thread titles become
"Mewtwo next Diddy Kong?"
"PSYCHIC DEFEATS HOO HA!?"
News of that day! EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! Mewtwo's return to smash a bust due to him joining the fight out of practice and out of shape! Swordfighter confirmed to have a new personal punching bag!

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
News of that day! EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! Mewtwo's return to smash a bust due to him joining the fight out of practice and out of shape! Swordfighter confirmed to have a new personal punching bag!
Lol! And bc lack of aura, right? :p

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Looks like Wii Fit Trainer has to put someone into shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom