• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twewy

Smash Lord
UGH. I hate guys. The guy I have a crush on was/is/idk to someone he met in Japan and he's gushing about him to me and i'm just sitting here like

at least i kicked his *** in smash so i feel somewhat good about myself
Someone's ~jealous~.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Fixed ;D

*sigh* I'm just not good looking or kawaii enough for anyone or him. I was kinda thinking we'd make a cute couple but then I look at myself and I'm just like I wouldn't even date me.
If you're in a relationship just for looks then you're in one for the wrong reasons, my man. Love comes from the heart, the bond between lovers. Looks and the like come second. If you really feel like the bond between you two is ready to be taken to a romantic level, then you should get in there.

Meaningful post on a video game forum.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
If you're in a relationship just for looks then you're in one for the wrong reasons, my man. Love comes from the heart, the bond between lovers. Looks and the like come second. If you really feel like the bond between you two is ready to be taken to a romantic level, then you should get in there.

Meaningful post on a video game forum.
I'm not in just for looks. Of course there's a lot more than just looks but I don't think you can't date someone you don't find attractive in some sense so looks has some weight involved in it. And I don't find anything special about me in the first place that makes me dateable or bf material

And no we are nowhere near a romantic bond lol. If i "get in there" so to speak, I'm only setting myself up for disaster.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I'm not in just for looks. Of course there's a lot more than just looks but I don't think you can't date someone you don't find attractive in some sense so looks has some weight involved in it. And I don't find anything special about me in the first place that makes me dateable or bf material

And no we are nowhere near a romantic bond lol. If i "get in there" so to speak, I'm only setting myself up for disaster.
If you think he is not the one, then he must be so. Best of luck to finding your partner.

By the way. Fixed.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Dream Team is a great game, but I would have liked it more if it didn't have a tutorial every 10 or so minutes.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Dream Team is a great game, but I would have liked it more if it didn't have a tutorial every 10 or so minutes.
Oh! You posted, great! Here, let me teach you some neat features...

Also, I don't know why Chucklefish (Can think of a better name for them) decided to remove the racial abilities out of Starbound.
That's pretty stupid to take something like that out.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Oh! You posted, great! Here, let me teach you some neat features...

Also, I don't know why Chucklefish (Can think of a better name for them) decided to remove the racial abilities out of Starbound.
That's pretty stupid to take something like that out.
Whoa crap. Starbound discussion?

Reason why they removed racial abilities out of Starbound was to avoid people from choosing a certain race because they would be objectively better.

That was terribly worded. I am terribly inarticulate. Let me try that again.

Uhhhh, they removed racial abilities so all the races would be equal and the benefits would come from the armor instead so everyone has equal oppurtunity...?

Something like thaaaaaaaaat. Kinda dumb though. I'd like some differences between the races other than aesthetic cause it would further accentuate differences between the races.

Hylotls for liiiiife. Darn amphibabies. oAo

D

Deleted member

I haven't completed Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team yet. I don't think I'll do that anytime soon though.

Twewy

Smash Lord
There's this thing people usually call "balancing" that people do with their games to prevent one thing from being better than the rest.

Instead of moving to London for 8 months, having a mini-EVO in their office, and firing their programmers, you think Chucklefish would think of ways to balance the races.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
When I play starbound, I go about as a bacon eating space adventurer lucario. Thus racial abilities never applied to me.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Glitch > Apex > Every other race.

Even mods. Starkids might be up there soon though. I'm a sucker for cowboys in space.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
There's this thing people usually call "balancing" that people do with their games to prevent one thing from being better than the rest.

Instead of moving to London for 8 months, having a mini-EVO in their office, and firing their programmers, you think Chucklefish would think of ways to balance the races.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyup. Seriously. It's been around 10 months since the last stable release. I mean, yeah, it's a big update, but sheeeeesh. =3=

Can't wait to hop back in and play as my Hylotl. That'll be fun.

Even mods. Starkids might be up there soon though. I'm a sucker for cowboys in space.
Hmm. If I had to rate all of them in order, it would go something like
Hylotl > Avians = Novakids > Glitch = Floran > Humans > Apex

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Lucario race best race. Comes with an aura sphere weapon that has infinite ammo and decent damage!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think I just suffered from overdoing stuff, well, in this case: overgaming. I got progressively worse and worse after like 40 matches. At first, it was all calm and collected which helped out my game plan with Falco and then I got tahrd which made me relapse into rushdown mode.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Last stable update was in March 2014.

OP, pls nerf
It used to be OP! When the aura sphere was first added the weapon upgrade level 3 had massive aura spheres that did like 100,000 damage and were piercing shots.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Lucario race best race. Comes with an aura sphere weapon that has infinite ammo and decent damage!
Statement: I come with a medieval robot that has developed free will and a friggin' space train. I'm also the most metal thing ever, in more ways than one.

Insult: Enjoy easy mode, meatbag.

I think I just suffered from overdoing stuff, well, in this case: overgaming. I got progressively worse and worse after like 40 matches. At first, it was all calm and collected which helped out my game plan with Falco and then I got tahrd which made me relapse into rushdown mode.
Relax after video games with a nice cup of Internet.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Mmm, yeah. Take a break, yo! That or just play a different character other than your main if Falco's feeling a bit "off" for a bit.
It used to be OP! When the aura sphere was first added the weapon upgrade level 3 had massive aura spheres that did like 100,000 damage and were piercing shots.
Sheesh. o_O

I might get back into RPing, possibly. I used to play on a Starbound RP server a while back and it was quite fun.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Mmm, yeah. Take a break, yo! That or just play a different character other than your main if Falco's feeling a bit "off" for a bit.

Sheesh. o_O

I might get back into RPing, possibly. I used to play on a Starbound RP server a while back and it was quite fun.
My primary goal in starbound was/is to find a human military base, clear it out and turn it into a super secure new home! And to collect various instruments and hats and guns!

Soul.

That's happened to me too. I "get worse" and all I do is watch a match of the character to refresh.

What I'm not sure is how is Falco classified as. Is he a rushdown character, a defensive one, or one all about reads? Who knows.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Sheesh. o_O

I played as Falco for a bit, decided to work on Ike a bit, then switched back to Falco when I fought this really good Robin and Pit player, and... Everything went downhill after that.

That's happened to me too. I "get worse" and all I do is watch a match of the character to refresh.

What I'm not sure is how is Falco classified as. Is he a rushdown character, a defensive one, or one all about reads? Who knows.
Falco's like an anti-zoner. He sort of feels like a read, gimp, and defensive character rather than an offensive rushdown character like Fox. It's why I feel like he, Marth/Lucina, and Kirby will benefit the most from mastering fundamentals.

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So Metroid Prime Trilogy is coming out tomorrow on the Wii U e-shop for 10 dollars... I'm so hyped, as I've never played a Metroid game before besides Fusion, and have heard great things of the Prime series.

Twewy

Smash Lord
So Metroid Prime Trilogy is coming out tomorrow on the Wii U e-shop for 10 dollars... I'm so hyped, as I've never played a Metroid game before besides Fusion, and have heard great things of the Prime series.
Try Super out sometime. It's really good.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
My primary goal in starbound was/is to find a human military base, clear it out and turn it into a super secure new home! And to collect various instruments and hats and guns!
Ah yes, the instruments! Those were one of my favorite parts of Starbound.

Mmm. Gonna have to collect a ton of .abcs again. >:3

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ah yes, the instruments! Those were one of my favorite parts of Starbound.

Mmm. Gonna have to collect a ton of .abcs again. >:3
I got a bunch of random songs, something I used to do was follow people around while playing the Trolololo song on a harmonica. Was good!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That value is such a steal it hurts.

I personally still don't regret paying full price for the metal boxart/physical copy.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Xenoblade Chronicles is probably not going to be on VC (for a long time) isn't it?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, after more than 300 encounters I feel like a complete piece of **** after KOing so many Cherrims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom