• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I feel the next Direct is gonna get people hecka salty. All these rumors combined with people getting antsy and thirsty for news is a recipe for disaster.
I don't really care what's in the next direct at this point as long as I get some kind of announcement on Bayonetta. The next fighter would be nice but i'm not expecting that any time soon.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I feel the next Direct is gonna get people hecka salty. All these rumors combined with people getting antsy and thirsty for news is a recipe for disaster.
Meanwhile, LaxChris and Blocked Content are most likely getting their money's worth out of them all.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wademan94 Wademan94 i finally finished breaking down the Sonic characters by gameplay type for “Sonic Adventure 3”. Figured I’d share it.

Speed gameplay (Sonic SA1 and SA2)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Amy Rose
  • Blaze the Cat
Flight gameplay (Tails SA1)
  • Tails Prower
  • Cream the Rabbit
  • Charmy Bee
  • Ray the Flying Squirrel
Hunting gameplay (a modified version of Knuckles’s SA1 gameplay)
  • Knuckles the Echidna
  • Rouge the Bat
  • Espio the Chameleon
  • Silver the Hedgehog
Gunning Gameplay (Wispon from Forces with a super strength component)
  • E-124 Omega
  • Big the Cat
  • Vector the Crocodile
  • Mighty the Armadillo

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Wademan94 Wademan94 i finally finished breaking down the Sonic characters by gameplay type for “Sonic Adventure 3”. Figured I’d share it.

• Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Amy Rose
  • Blaze the Cat
  • Tails Prower
  • Cream the Rabbit
  • Charmy Bee
  • Knuckles the Echidna
  • Rouge the Bat
  • Espio the Chameleon
  • Silver the Hedgehog
  • E-124 Omega
  • Big the Cat
  • Vector the Crocodile
  • Mighty the Armadillo
You know, I never thought of Silver being in the group of characters that would track things down, but it makes a lot of sense, and they can explain it away as some form of extrasensory ability granted by his psychic mind.

D

Deleted member

All I’m gonna say is:

This was not here like 2 days ago when I came here last, and I LOVE IT
BC3CF990-63A4-4117-9FD0-E491BAB4B5AC.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

• Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Amy Rose
  • Blaze the Cat
  • Tails Prower
  • Cream the Rabbit
  • Charmy Bee
  • Knuckles the Echidna
  • Rouge the Bat
  • Espio the Chameleon
  • Silver the Hedgehog
  • E-124 Omega
  • Big the Cat
  • Vector the Crocodile
  • Mighty the Armadillo
Interesting setup, though what exactly would these guys be hunting for?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Interesting setup, though what exactly would these guys be hunting for?
The hunting stages would change depending on what stage your in. In the canyon your collecting artifact fragments, in eggman’s base your hunting for energy orbs, etc etc. The game would be very plot centric. Instead of a “enter the level do the thing repeat” structure. You go to each level for a different story reason to accomplish different objectives. Just using the same gameplay each time.

If you mean the plot, I don’t know exactly what it is yet. I do know that it will involve Eggman having created a Sonic clone (Boom Sonic) that he has given a Werehog transformation too. And Boom Sonic is trying to absorb all the negative energy from the Chaos, Sol, and Master Emeralds. Becoming more bestial (and gelatinous) with each emerald drained. Why Eggman is doing this I don’t know yet though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The hunting stages would change depending on what stage your in. In the canyon your collecting artifact fragments, in eggman’s base your hunting for energy orbs, etc etc. The game would be very plot centric. Instead of a “enter the level do the thing repeat” structure. You go to each level for a different story reason to accomplish different objectives. Just using the same gameplay each time.

If you mean the plot, I don’t know exactly what it is yet. I do know that it will involve Eggman having created a Sonic clone (Boom Sonic) that he has given a Werehog transformation too. And Boom Sonic is trying to absorb all the negative energy from the Chaos, Sol, and Master Emeralds. Becoming more bestial (and gelatinous) with each emerald drained. Why Eggman is doing this I don’t know yet though.
I’m curious to see how you’ll further flesh this idea out.

D

Deleted member

I just got back from walmart, ready to get back to work on my secret project. But you wanna know what’s really cool?

I FINALLY GOT A NEW MOUSE SO I DON’T HAVE TO USE MY COMPUTERS ****ING GARBAGE TOUCHPAD THAT DOESN’T WANT TO WORK HALF THE TIME YEAH BOI
23E0F282-70E7-4858-ADA8-C11CDD99F621.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As a fan of the original Dynomutt cartoons, I really like this design for Blue Falcon. Everything else about this image...? ...No. Where was this found anyway?
I found it while watching the puppy bowl. It was one of the commercials. Probably going to show up in the super bowl ones too

D

Deleted member

TFW you open two packs and you pull the two cards you wanted the most outta them
“Who needs TCGplayer when you have
SQUARE SHAPED PACKAGING”
F973022B-3A78-4FDC-AA00-7846C2647539.jpeg

Erebos himself pays for one of the packs if I ever choose to sell him lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So Snake’s post reminded me that I wanted to try and see if I could categorize my Sonic Clash roster into similar categories, I put a couple spaces between the characters I’ve locked in and ones I’m still deciding on/potential guests.

Sonic the Hedgehog
Metal Sonic
Shadow the Hedgehog
Espio the Chameleon
Blaze the Cat
Classic Sonic
Honey the Cat
Chaos
Fang the Sniper/Nack the Weasel

Void
NiGHTS
Joker
Amy Rose
Knuckles the Echidna
E-123 Omega
Vector the Crocodile & Charmy the Bee
Big the Cat
Erazor Djinn
Sonic the Werehog
Zavok
Heavy King
Bark the Polar Bear
Mighty the Armadillo/Ray the Flying Squirrel

Captain Whisker/Johnny
Dark Chao Walker
Tangle the Lemur
Akira Yuki
Segata Sanshiro
Miles “Tails” Prowler
Dr. Eggman
Cream the Rabbit
Rouge the Bat
Silver the Hedgehog
Sticks the Badger
E-102 Gamma
Emerl
Mephiles the Dark
Merlina
Infinite
Classic Eggman
Bean the Dynamite

D-Fekt
Whisper the Wolf
Alex Kidd
Mega Man
Pac-Man

And now a image from an actual scene in Scoob:
View attachment 260723
We’re doomed.

D

Deleted member

My GOAT videogame heroes finally meet my second favourite FE3H girl in person.

20200202_221244.jpg

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Twitters has a new hashtag called #MenAreNotVeryGoodAt thats trending. The post I saw that made me pissed off said "#MenAreNotVeryGoodAt anything They all deserve to go extinct (heart emoji)"
But we aren't good at anything. We're jack of all trades at best. :laugh:

Edit: wait that sounds wrong nvm lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Today while I was talking with my friends about the Sonic movie and FE 3H I remembered that I lost my Discord bet from months ago (which was about Fighter 5 releasing on January).

So that means I now have to make a cosplay of Jim Carrey Eggman for the comic/manga convention of my island in November:

EPT4QGjXUAAC3Xv.jpg

I expect to start the work on the suit during summer.

D

Deleted member

Today while I was talking with my friends about the Sonic movie and FE 3H I remembered that I lost my Discord bet from months ago (which was about Fighter 5 releasing on January).

So that means I now have to make a cosplay of Jim Carrey Eggman for the comic/manga convention of my island in November:

View attachment 260730

But didn’t Blyeth release in January thou? I don’t think he/she has been out for only 2 days lol

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
As long as we get Pikmin, everything will be 100% perfectly fine.

*no Pikmin news shows up in Direct*

I swear Nintendo, you better give me Pikmin right thi- uh I mean, that direct was awesome, can’t wait for the next one, haha...

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Eh, Xenoblade is practically guaranteed to show up so I'll be pretty content with whatever else they happen to announce.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

View attachment 260730

I wonder what game Eggman would look like wearing this?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I wanna say something about the "Men are Bad" trend, but honestly, it's not so much the existence that bothers me, cause there are also similar generalizations made about women, too, but it's the elitist assholes who use it to project and tear away at men's images of themselves who aggravate me. This goes both ways as well, as the men who make women feel bad for being women via some obscene and irrational ideology and/or belief are equally at fault of being assholes. I know people who are uncomfortable in their own skin, with their own gender/sex, because of these messages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom