• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Avoid sluts, and if you dont feel like doing that, wear condoms!!!

Or just have sex with a nice clean respectable girl that you actually care for! (much better that way)

Im in BC right now btw, on vacation and going to my uncles wedding on friday!! :)

we like ike

Smash Apprentice
the depths of hell allso know as my liveing room
XD oh man and daes takes the theard again with that sex pun and thanks for understanding guys btw im still going to smoke weed but sqrewcigs btw the weed just mellows me out thats about it the cigs where a craveing that didint do anything but mess up my lungs anyway immma take a bong hit then do my chores but after that anyone wanna smash on pj64k? allso congrats on vaction dylan hope you enjoy your uncles weeding (lol sorry i had to do it (can anyone help me my signature wont work lol

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
no sou..... I mean signature for you!!

/soupnazi

edit (which works 100% of the time btw)

I hope you work part time welikeike, and aren't spending your parents money on weed

I say this because I'm a daddy and if my son smokes when he's your age Ill be sooooooo pissed. and if he's doing it on MY dime, Ill be SUPER pissed.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
no sou..... I mean signature for you!!

/soupnazi

edit (which works 100% of the time btw)

I hope you work part time welikeike, and aren't spending your parents money on weed

I say this because I'm a daddy and if my son smokes when he's your age Ill be sooooooo pissed. and if he's doing it on MY dime, Ill be SUPER pissed.
I am just wondering how old YOU started xD

I know i started at 13, and ugh...I didn't act like "we like ike"

It usually relaxes peeps, not gets them going... Alcohol does that well enough

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
It usually relaxes peeps, not gets them going... Alcohol does that well enough
lol tell me about it
Last night was such a ****show... I'll be off whiskey for at least TWO WHOLE DAYS! :laugh:

Oh btw I'm going to Quebec this weekend. But not in any city, rather off at some secluded lake for a cottage party. If anyone wants to come up there you'll be guaranteed some 64 smash and booze haha

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
dylan is in his late forties
LOL. ^^ new signature!

I'm 21 years old right now. My son is almost 10 months old :)

I started weed just before I turned 18, AFTER highschool. In highschool everyone who smoked was a ******* to me, and acted like ******* and got kicked out of class red eyed and gigging like a little girl. So I figured it was for losers.

Once I tried it it helped me cut down on hard liquer. Actually I don't even get drunk at all anymore I try to stick to beer with maybe 1 or 2 hard drinks in a night. Luckily my tolerance to both weed and alcahol is very high so I can handle myself when partying.

I started cigarettes, like an idiot, when I was 19 and living on my own with my guitarist..

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't even know why cigs are on the market, they're worse than any other form of legal drug and they're worse than weed. Weed at least mellows you out, cigs do nothing for you except piss you off and destroy your health.

Top Bottom