• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
HAPPY AMERICA DAY SWF!

Sorry it's late, I spent the first 11.5 hours of it on my knees in the middle of the interstate, dressed in a flag, with tears streaming down my face as my disciples and I soaked in the AMERICA.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Falcon, can be boring, to an extent. I find some things with Falcon interesting. Mario, on the other hand, is hard to be boring with. HE'S SO EXCITING AND HE HAS 2 OF AMERICA'S 3 MAIN COLORS! RED WHITE AND BLUE! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMERICA! BRIT**** CAN SUCK IT :D

malva00

Smash Master
Falcon, can be boring, to an extent. I find some things with Falcon interesting. Mario, on the other hand, is hard to be boring with. HE'S SO EXCITING AND HE HAS 2 OF AMERICA'S 3 MAIN COLORS! RED WHITE AND BLUE! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMERICA! BRIT**** CAN SUCK IT :D
don't forget mario's sclera and gloves :bee:

Sangoku

Smash Master
i dunno why people say mario is boring

mario is exciting

falcon is the boring one
I don't know either. It's just the way I feel.

Edit: okay so this post is kinda dumb, so I'll try to elaborate a loltheory. I think Mario good play is more subtle than, say, fox so it is harder for noobs like me to appreciate it as it deserves. What we all agree on is that noobs don't see things in videos, maybe people who aren't that good don't see things in a Mario video? Anyone else feels like me? I don't know, I've never seen a flashy Mario or any Mario with something particular/noticeable/distinguishable.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol

Champaign Fireworks were ****ing awesome

But my dogs got scared and killed some idiot's cat and they're all pissy about it.

Owell

In other news, Falcon's not boring. He's exciting. Fox, Kirby and Mario are the only boring characters.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Done.

Mario is fun. Keeping Uair chains alive with Down B is hella fun. The most boring characters are Pikachu and Kirby. Fox and Link are most fun for me.
I thought we were talking about watching. Watching and playing is way different for me. Playing against is different, too.

When I said Falcon is boring, I meant watching. He's fun to play as.

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I think Falcon is hella boring to play too haha
Too easy to lapse into doing boring combos because they're super guaranteed

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Winston's Falcon still gets by on console without doing shorthops

But we suck so whatever ._.
Back when we used to play ... and were marginally above terrible ... maybe ...

Olikus

Smash Champion
Allright me and dandan managed to get it up going. New european server who only allows smash :awesome:

Check it out 77.235.60.208:27888

The name is SSB-64-Europe

The Star King

Smash Hero
The last few days before I went to Canada, my ping jumped from about 30 to about 40. So I went from 2 frames to 3.

:phone:

Top Bottom