• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
He hasn't logged into Smashboards in 2 months, he's not even playing at DGames anymore. ;_;

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yo sk how olds your sister? If I wasn't practically married and she's 18+ I could potentially be your brother in law and we could smash all the time! And your sister and I could smash all the time too (in a grown up way)!

Too far? Yea probably too far.

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
YO marrying star king's sister is now my new life ambition

How cool would that be? He'd always be like "BLARG battlecow X Y Z Q and furthermore I'm better at smash than you" and I'd be like "yea but I married your sister"

Battlecow

Play to Win
Maybe if he adopted her into his family? But then, he specified that she be over 18. I'm pretty familiar with adoption law in the U.S., and that's impossible.

UNLESS

she was severely ********

MAX WATCH OUT THIS KID WANTS TO ****** YOUR HOT SISTER

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Yo sk how olds your sister? If I wasn't practically married and she's 18+ I could potentially be your brother in law and we could smash all the time! And your sister and I could smash all the time too (in a grown up way)!

Does your sister have any black [heritage] in her?

Would she like any?

lmao at these

Battlecow

Play to Win
He being clubba

I ain't apologizing for nothing, I was rolling with his assumption

So wait I'll be 30 by the time it's OK for me to be with her

to wait or not to wait...

Battlecow

Play to Win
I was using the (age/2)+7 guideline. She'll be LEGAL in Illinois when I'm 25 and in VA when I'm 26, but that would still be morally questionable and frowned upon by society.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yea wtf, who are these people that have always told you your sister is attractive? I was thinking she must at least be in high school for that to work. I'm not buying it, you're trying to guilt us out of this one.

The Star King

Smash Hero
jk guys she's 19

I just wanted to see if you knew what you were doing

clubba got it

:troll:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA PWNED XD

Yeah prob too far but I've heard way worse from my so-called friends when she was still in my high school

You're practically married? Don't become new-school MarioReincarnate.

YO marrying star king's sister is now my new life ambition

How cool would that be? He'd always be like "BLARG battlecow X Y Z Q and furthermore I'm better at smash than you" and I'd be like "yea but I married your sister"
Guess how many ****s I would give? Hint: it's the natural log of 1.

Oh and I like how you basically just admitted I'll be better than you for life :troll:

Channighan

Smash Ace
Dude, yes it should work as long as it doesn't say a trial on the download. You seriously waited a day? If you wanted the game so bad I would've bought it by now.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you're all ****ing lolicons

i feel somewhat sorry for star queen, she doesn't know what her brother got her into

why am i using the phrase star queen, that implies sick things

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah but I ****ed your sister

Not really

but someday

Y'all don't know my *****-hustlin' skillz
Refer to this:

Guess how many ****s I would give? Hint: it's the natural log of 1.
And yeah "Star Queen" doesn't make sense, why is aa always the only un-dum one. You'll have to wait until I get married for a "Star Queen" (inb4 incest jokes)

Actually you guys would lol if you knew her online name but I ain't saying anything. And it's not related to mine.

Top Bottom