• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

malva00

Smash Master
(08:19:05PM) * Joins: Gerson
(08:19:57PM) <Gerson> jugamos?
(08:20:06PM) <malva00> you good?
(08:20:12PM) <Gerson> es Gerson!
(08:20:21PM) <Gerson> en Miami
(08:21:04PM) * Parts: Gerson

almost GOT me

M!nt

Smash Champion
srry tacos :c , helping my sister move her tv took longer than I thought. Didnt mean to make you wait so long. GGS

malva00

Smash Master
ATTENTION ALL SMASHERS:

my malva brand is being phased out. therefore, my smashboards name is still malva00, but please call me Isai whenever you want

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
ATTENTION ALL SMASHERS:

my malva brand is being phased out. therefore, my smashboards name is still malva00, but please call me Isai whenever you want
So, Isai as pronounced via spanish like "E-Sah-E", english like "Eye-Say" , or illiterate like "Isaiah"

This is all typed, so Isai it is.

Olikus

Smash Champion
So, Isai as pronounced via spanish like "E-Sah-E", english like "Eye-Say" , or illiterate like "Isaiah"

This is all typed, so Isai it is.
No english is E-say. Must be embarassing to be schooled by a norwegian in english lmao.

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Shia lebouef is ****ing terrible, refusing to see anything he's in from now until forever

also channighan was she 12? 'Cause if so she might have a point.

Channighan

Smash Ace
There is no missing info. She's just a *****, who tries to make people think she's right by yelling over someone without listening.

If I end up dead, you know why.

:phone:

Top Bottom