• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Morin0

Smash Lord
Rob looks more like a young Corey Feldman than Drake Bell.

I can't think of a celebrity that looks like Star King. Though I am sure that there are people that look like him. We all have our lookalikes. I once saw this guy on Jeopardy that looked almost exactly like Bob Saget. I thought it was Bob Saget at first. Lol.

no but drake bell looks like michael j fox
kero looks like steve from blues clues
rob looks like he wants sum ***

no ****ing clue what sk looks like but I hope he looks HAPPY because its his BIIIIRTHDAY
What do you mean you don't know what he looks like? You housed with him for Apex. lol

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i've gotten corey feldman and young liam neeson a bunch

fine with both. they make more sense than kero's nonsense

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
So the trip was worth it. I witnessed jouske beat boom in samus dittos on dreamland on USA version. With one ****ing hand. The other was holding a Pepsi so he could drink while he played.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I only recorded the two 12 character battles. Its not like I could record his hands. Jouske did very well on u version for playing it for the first time.
yo thanks for recording. they were really fun to watch.

jousuke's link is probably my favorite. there was a hookshot techchase that was sooo good <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom