• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
gud 1

I try to log into Galaxy for the first time in like a month and it's gone. Where is everyone (IP pl0x)? Master Server list does not work for me (I know why, don't bother telling me how to fix).

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah that's what I got. But something told me that on a Monday night, and during a presidential debate at that, that this was unlikely (especially since I was unaware of a cap ever existing in the first place/have never seen it be full), so I figured it was a problem with the server or something. I tried other Galaxy but that didn't work.

EDIT: WTF I just got in

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
My "don't get hit" shirt just came in the mail today (I don't care if I'm mad late)
It has this orange outlining around isai's face. I guess they added that for contrast since the shirt is like a dark grey and the face is like ultra black.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
on that note im on a one month anime hiatus leading up to my end-of-years

it's ****ing torture and i've got withdrawal symptoms of watching far too many umvc3 videos

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Woo SK! you go dude.
we know battlecow is excited now that SK is legal

on that note im on a one month anime hiatus leading up to my end-of-years

it's ****ing torture and i've got withdrawal symptoms of watching far too many umvc3 videos
dude all you ever post about now is how your life sucks. SMILE! LAUGH! Do something HAPPY! (anything but anime in the social thread kthx)

In other news A$ commented on one of my youtube vids. Just wanted to confirm for y'all that HE LIVES.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Youtube let me change my name to "Starry King" but not "Star King", lol

Also I agree with ballin, DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY

M!nt

Smash Champion
Apparently that seven guy spammed galaxy with bots

Also im a superadmin on wwl now for some reason.

B Link

Smash Lord
I played a bit of MvsC with a couple of guys who seemed semi-pro(dunno which version but it looked pretty recent cuz the graphics were crazy good) -- I got *****...even my button spamming method that I did as a kid didn't work

Whoa 777 posts...JACKPOT!!!!!!!! ............

ballin4life

Smash Hero
you'd think that for someone you want to live with you'd have a better means of communication than smashboards social thread posts. then again maybe phone calls, text messages, email, and facebook messages are like color tv - they haven't been invented yet in australia.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
respect your nations capital you ******

after 2 years of knowing dean, i can state with reasonable certainty that he does not know how a phone works. and he rarely if ever goes on facebook. i haven't gotten around to install p64k since moving in to my new place so i can't tell him on there, and i have no idea what his e-mail is. this is honestly the best way to contact him lol

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
where has eikelmann been? haven't seen him on here for a while.

i uploaded some DK videos just for him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7nlSbLgCw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO2dbguR8iI

to go along with my Solo tribute vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z8N3lJOQ60

(always have to plug my videos somehow. seriously though check out my super amazing DK strats)
D'awwww seriously?! That means a lot to me, haha. Thanks so much! I'm still here, but lurking. ;)

I'm actually going to a tournament with Sheer and Tank this Friday. I really need to practice some.

Top Bottom