• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Met the steamchat boys. I was iffy before hand due to their association with Fireblaster, BUT...

They were all very nice and chill. Definitely mice to meet you Matt, Shade, Koro. Had a lot of fun.

Thanks again for having us over.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
is there a way to check if i'm lagging on kaillera for any particular reason?

some whiny douchebag was like BAD THINGS R GONNA HAPPEN TO UR COMPUTER and i rolled my eyes. i assumed it was some 15 year old who just figured out what it meant to ping someone. i'm actually not that naive, though.

i'm on a motorola cable modem connection thingy that says my speed is 100 mbps in control panel or whatever, and speedtest tells me i'm running at 18 mbps. there's basically no reason i should be lagging at all, but still, i'd like any tips as to how to fix this irritating nonsense.

MattNF

Smash Lord
/lagstat

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

The Star King

Smash Hero
It depends

I've played some that are combo heavy but some that are gimp heavy

...I think they're better on Hyrule *runs*

C.SDK

Smash Ace
wut

Everyone is quoted with their name except me. Yeah, it's basically what SK said. I think they would play out better on Hyrule, too.

Ness dittos are awful too. They're usually who gets who off the ledge and edgeguard with up b until they're dead (bonus points if you cancel out their PKT with yours).

****, I hate most ditto matchups in this game.

:phone:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Dittos tend to be bad in fighting games by nature

Smash dittos aren't nearly as bad as, like, Street Fighter dittos though, LOOOOOOL worst things ever

I like Ness dittos

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Oh he paid for the green name. Haha near here ill quote you
wut

Everyone is quoted with their name except me. Yeah, it's basically what SK said. I think they would play out better on Hyrule, too.

Ness dittos are awful too. They're usually who gets who off the ledge and edgeguard with up b until they're dead (bonus points if you cancel out their PKT with yours).

****, I hate most ditto matchups in this game.

:phone:
Hopefully your name doesn't show up -for the lulz

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
/lagstat

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
what? i seldom, if ever, have lag spikes. it could tell me i have negative spikes and still it'll be something net related.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
clubba ditto = best ditto

We'd both just stand there and do nothing, am I right KnitePhox?

Smashboards is down/read only from 1-5? **** what am I gonna do at work

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
love that the ex-broomers lose the purple name but keep their title

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SORT OF BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE REST OF US?

Top Bottom