• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
UPDATE ON THE CUTE BLONDE CHICK IN MY GERMAN CLASS:

I saw her working at the wrap station at one of the dining halls earlier. I walk up and she's all like, "Hi, how can i help you?"

So i'm all like, "Hey, you're in my German class."

Then she's all like, "Really? I don't recognize you."

lol fml

asianaussie

Smash Hero

I saw her working at the wrap station at one of the dining halls earlier. I walk up and she's all like, "Hi, how can i help you?"

lol fml
is she your cousin

onmy.

Smash Cadet

lol fml
How about your new pickup line is "How about you wrap it before I tap it?" eh? EH? IT'S GOLD

Battlecow

Play to Win
Rule #1 of OG 64 smash is you don't lend out your good controller except in exceptional circs

I keep a good one to loan out for important matches/people I owe favors to and a ****ty, ****ty spare for everyone else to borrow.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
I love it when a stranger asks to borrow a controller and complains about the quality. I want to ask to borrow their cell phone and complain about it not being a 5s. Jeez, joysticks don't grow on trees.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
venting--
I hate when people use your controller and try to "DI" but end up just destroying your stick like they would for mario party.

related note: i need to buy a new controller.
I love it when a stranger asks to borrow a controller and complains about the quality. I want to ask to borrow their cell phone and complain about it not being a 5s. Jeez, joysticks don't grow on trees.
grease tutorial...?

Annex

Smash Ace
So here's what you do:

- no items
- team attack on
- handicap on
- 200% dmg
- 5 stocks
- 2 teams of 2 lvl1 DK's
- congo jungle

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, long time no see dude. What've you been up to?
Hey! Yea it's been a while but I'm thinking I'm going to start coming around more. I think this tourney in Baltimore on the 9th might be doable for me as long as I can get off work. I definitely need some solid matches to dust off my controller a bit.

Olikus

Smash Champion
And by that oli is resigning. As i Mentioned in the Apex thread I had an amazing experience at Apex. This game is so awesome, and you guys are so awesome. Im not retiering or anything(that would be ****ing crazy), but Im taking a break for an unexpected amount of time. So dont worry when i disapear^^

Im going to miss you all, and pls be around when I get back <3

Oli the smash enthusiast.

M!nt

Smash Champion
It's literally impossible to stop playing this game, so there's nothing to worry about.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
So many people have been talking about retiring/leaving lately. That makes me really sad.

Goodbye for now, Olikus. You'll forever be the number 1 poster to me. <3

Skrlx

Smash Champion
As someone who has "quit" many, many times (and half of them have been announced on Smashboards), it's not possible. Therefore, you are wrong, Fire-kun. :secretkpop:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I thought Fireblaster had quit before, unless that was just sarcasm.
I stopped playing for more than 2 years and nobody noticed or gave a ****. The only reason I even came back after my abysmal performance at zenith was to see if I could improve and shake off the rust. After my abysmal performance at apex, I realized that it wasn't rust and I'm just a mediocre has-been. There's a ton more reasons I'm quitting and they all have to do with apex. I don't even know why people are making a deal out of this considering I'm one of the least liked members of this community.

As someone who has "quit" many, many times (and half of them have been announced on Smashboards), it's not possible. Therefore, you are wrong, Fire-kun. :secretkpop:
Don't you even dare try to project yourself onto me. I never made several posts and threads about how I'm not playing anymore nor did I make several alts. Also, you're one to talk considering you wanted me gone from this community.

then why are you still posting?
So me not going to tournaments means I'm not allowed to post anymore?

Sedda

Smash Champion
Well, I don't hate you. You can be ridiculously condescending in the way that you show your opinion a lot of the time, but someone would have to be pretty stupid to not be able to get used to it after being around the community for a while. Idk, dude. I was just asking.

Anyway, hope you don't disappear 100%

Top Bottom