• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
uh y did b links thread about deadzone and range get locked? are we not allowed to talk about anything?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
you know what kinds of wins are the best?
the ones you don't earn.

so i'm playing this game (not smash) with another guy. instead of the ref saying "5-5!!", he typed "5-511". Considering it was first to seven, I won right there. Then the guy said not fair and complained for like 3 minutes.
so i killed him again when he wasn't paying attention and made it 6-5. he complained that he didn't say "go" to start the round so i waited for him to go afk, said "go", and then killed him again. 7-5
he just couldn't handle the pure skill.

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol wow mad

stop crying imo, feel free to discuss your japan trip here, i'll lock it if you want to continue to flame me tho.
Wow, threatening to lock a completely valid thread for his other posts flaming you, instead of, you know, doing the reasonable thing and punishing those posts directly with infractions.

good modding m8

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Wow, threatening to lock a completely valid thread for his other posts flaming you, instead of, you know, doing the reasonable thing and punishing those posts directly with infractions.

good modding m8
I infracted his first post for the edit.

Ok, I don't have to put up with this. You want to complain about what a terrible, horrible and evil person I am, go make threads in Forum Support.

Complain to them about how y'all broke the forum rules and how you shock horror got infracted for it.

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Coolio. Doesn't change the fact that you locked it to carry out your petty threat, when the thread was fine overall. Legit awful modding, sorry.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
If Cobr's not lying, if Ballin' and myself can make it, Clubba plays, and Smasher is actually 6 foot 4, then WATCH OUT APEX 2015 BASKETBALL CREWS.
Usernames don't lie:
ballin4life - plays basketball
The Star King - king of the star empire
asianaussie - is both asian and an aussie (and is also a total cheeseball)

The only exception is battlecow, who is neither a cow nor a participant in battles.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Actually, y'know what, you're right. I think I was hasty in that decision.

Here's what I'll do, I'll revert the silly edit that was made to the OP, and delete the offending posts and unlock the thread. That way the thread can still be used for discussion of OP's trip to Japan. I think that's fair.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
all i have to say is

i dont see how you will do that due to the fact im done posting on smashboards and skype

moments later

******* mod, go ahead and ban me please. pretty sure i reported someones post in my thread, not my own post but ok

Last edited:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
can we all just admire how perfect my avatar is

i think this one is the best one yet

after stalin that is

rip stalin

[collapse=]since ive complimented my own avatar, it'll only be a matter of time before sk comes in a says that it sucks

too bad its already confirmed that sk has the worst avatars of all time

thats right

**** you sk

and your ****ty avatars

Shears

Smash Master
i thought i did unlock it but i accidentally didn't, but then I did (if that makes sense)

ya, i don't think anyone disagrees with you there
While you're at it can you unlock my thread pretty please? It's very relevant considering we have these end of the year smashboards awards and I really want to make a run for angriest poster. It's all the rave right now. You've definitely earned your nomination. Thanks a bunch <3<3<3 :colorful::happysheep:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
man your avy is ****, it's not even a real animal

is kinda appropriate though

given how lion prides work, simba and nala are probably cousins

i should have figured that asian ****ing aussie would say something… i won't underestimate you again

yo

**** you man

your avatars are more inconsistent than bangoku's posting patterns

one sec you've got some really cool anime **** and i'm digging it hard

next sec, you change it to some circle with two dots

like wtf

then, i guess you realized that the circle one ****ing sucked

cause next thing i know, you've got some pink haired skank maid with some queer ass plaid background as your avatar

**** outta here

your avatar ****ing sucks

Last edited:
Top Bottom