• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
whenever i saw that discussion on whatever internet platform, the majority and the more well known players said it did not

"a misconception"

Last edited:

anikom15

Smash Apprentice
You can actually L cancel with c-stick if you time it right. (Melee)

I use Z (maps to R) on GCC for 64 because the triggers are weird. I know the VC version has frameskipping but I don't have a controller adapter for emulator. I doubt my crappy laptop could run it without lag anyway.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I been good man. Really good. How about you? But too long away from smash. Time to conquer the boards once and for all.
perry returns to bring peace and order to the boards

will studstill retain his title as king? or will the old overlord kero intervene? find out next time, on dragon ball z

and yeah ive been good :194:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
We don't need to wait until next time to find out how this one plays out. I am KeroKeroppi of the Koroshiyo. The likes of Chris Studstill could never be "king" while I'm around. End of story.

Olikus on the other hand..

Studstill

Smash Ace
Kero. More power everyday.
We should smash. Your brother plays dodgeball and muses on quitting.
Also, I had a crazy idea for the rankings; it`s up to your level of grandeur.
Have the SB throne. I`m concerned only with usurpers to the actual one.
Holla.

Last edited:

Olikus

Smash Champion
So im going to japan in july. Im gonna buy all the hori's and pwnd all the players! Talk about coming back from retirement with a blast!

Sangoku

Smash Master
Smashboards new font:
[__] I don't like it.
[__] I hadn't even noticed it changed.
[__] I like it better.
[__] I know the real reason why they changed.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
don't act like you only use mobile cuz you're some superior hipster

you broke your computer and thus you are forced to use mobile

Studstill

Smash Ace
Amazing if they fix/update it. Projectors or at least HDTV would be incredible.
Hrmm. Is that the only source?
No indication it isn`t just the exact VC titles already available.

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
Hello everyone. I am back. If anyone cares.

Shears

Smash Master
So I just got back from Bonnaroo. Amazing weekend, did some things I never thought were possible. I've got a lot of threads to read and will get back to making the rankings site a lot better.

Also, @ KeroKeroppi KeroKeroppi sucks because I typed his name in a text once I think during Apex and my phone saved it as a word and now every time I try and swype "keep" it autocorrects it to "kero", wtf?!

Studstill

Smash Ace
Finally got to watch this and I must confess it was rather good

For the beginner you are LEL
Thanks!
It`s so strange, honestly. I had everything mastered, timing, movement. But you can`t quite tell what you`ve lost.
I think my hands, physically, are back to normal. I`m still not as fast as I should be, but the console training is helping with that. I`m still terrible on any delay.
@ Herbert Von Karajan Herbert Von Karajan
Zenith might be in just enough time. Also, pre-registration for the "Damn, I was totally wrong about Studstill" party is open.
Price in advance: Free.
Price at door: Shame and ridicule.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
just letting everyone know, i'm gonna try to amp the hype train up for zenith so everyone watching and playing will ****ing love it

Studstill

Smash Ace
LOOOL start zcancelling

are you sure you're not working on some long dragged out troll on many people???
Yeah, lol, I do it when I remember. More worried about general flow. Oh hey where is this Knitephox:
http://smashboards.com/threads/gameshark-code-collection.341009/page-2#post-15886971

As far as the troll accusations:
I`ll admit, I was nervous when first online; a new experience for me in Smash, to be sure. Getting 2 Frames on the reg in FU has really helped. CPU work is good, but slow. As long as I keep moving closer to getting it back, well at this pace at least, it will be fine. Frustration is turning into anticipation, now. To be clear:

Get your wins in now, if you still can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom