• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
an adaptoid sold on ebay today for 256$.......wut?

is there an average price for these things now that they aren't produced anymore?

also, i want to buy myself an xmas present since i've been a good boy this year. i've been looking for a hori mini pad online for the last few weeks without any luck, does anyone know someone selling or willing to sell one?

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
finally found a hori mini pad! it'll be in my hands in an excruciatingly long 2-3 weeks.

hopefully i can manage to get it working with my usb adapter...

MattNF

Smash Lord
"Are you also going to make it so it's nearly impossible to recover with anyone except Ness?"

- brawlers commenting on ssb64

NixxxoN

Smash Master
"Are you also going to make it so it's nearly impossible to recover with anyone except Ness?"

- brawlers commenting on ssb64
lol except ness... but still in this game is too easy to gimp.

Btw, whoa, what an interesting/weird thread. Brawl with 64 gameplay would be too good.

firo

Smash Ace
finally found a hori mini pad! it'll be in my hands in an excruciatingly long 2-3 weeks.

hopefully i can manage to get it working with my usb adapter...
Good luck getting the Hori pad to work with any sort of adapter. The ps2/n64, dual mayflash, and the adaptoid all don't work.

DMoogle

A$
UK Humour =/= US Humor

Probably impossible to compare the shows
FYP. :p

Maybe I was missing it then, but there are plenty of UK (comedy) shows that I've watched and absolutely loved:

Green Wing (funniest show EVER?)
Fawlty Towers (classic)
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace (definitely "out there," but still hilarious)

Probably some others too that I'm not thinking of. UK comedy tends to be either a little subtler or completely in your face. The UK version of The Office is definitely the former, but I just didn't find it all that funny.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
If you like the might boosh check out the IT crowd, it's got one of the same actors(The Irish bloke), one of my fav shows.

(I'm old greg)

DMoogle

A$
Oh yeah I watch the IT Crowd too. First season was just pretty good, but the second season was absolutely hilarious in every episode.

I didn't put movies in my list since there are too many. :p

flowerbomb

Smash Rookie
i highly doubt any guy here as seen Absolutely Fabulous ("AbFab") but it's a HILARIOUS UK comedy show. not very masculine, but still very funny :D

Top Bottom