• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake Community Combo Video [UPDATE! 5/8/11]

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Hey false, which clips have I already sent? I can't remember what I've given you already...

Think I have one more.

:phone:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
falcon boards have been discussing wether to do it or not for a while, but nothing formed until a few days ago

Calzorz

Smash Lord
iv got lots of matches on youtube for my clips from vs leon mr r staco etc , if you can cut them from youtube just get them :p

Yung Mei

false, im uploading a match right now, and its mostly for a critique, but i have a possibly good clip in it

im uploading it as unlisted to send to you and post as a critique okay?

Yung Mei

yes i do - my aim is Emblematico , ill be logging on in a bit

Yung Mei

for the video, instead of calvo819 could you use Hong Meiling?

Jul!?**

Smash Cadet
False, I´ll send you some of my Snake Clips as soon as possible if you still want me in it. I also can help you of course in giving some tips and so,.

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
hello there false!!!, well... calvo told me about your project and im interested i would like to know if you would be interested in some clips, in fact i have chosen like 17 clips, they are pretty cool to me, just 1 question, may i send you the replays or you need only the clips cause my capture card doesnt have really cool quality and if i record in avi the clips get interlace, those horrible lines; anyway if you need the clips calvo was telling me, he could help but i dont know if you want to do it so you get the clips as you want.

if you need references on play style you can visit my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Muhsoce?feature=mhee

let me know!! ,take care!!

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
heyyy false, As you said it wasnt that different tyour quality to mine, i have already take the clips to send them to you, you should have recieved a PM with the clips

I think i oversend clips, jaja i mean around 30, but i want you to have material to choose from. so i think we will be talking about what you liked so you let me know and we can share thoughts. just dont share them cause its material i can use for my videos.

I think thats all, take care see you around!!

have a nice night everyone

Yung Mei

>30

WELP, MIGHT AS WELL CALL IT A MUHSOCE COMBO VIDEO FEATURING THE SNAKE COMMUNITY LOLOLOLOL

also, false i have a few more clips you might like - ill send em tomorrow

PEACE7

Smash Champion
The thing is not how many clips we have but the amount of clips that are epic enough to be in this combo video and surpass all others

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
you still accepting videos? D:
i sended via MP a match that i think have 1 or 2 nices combo or KO.
But i didn't get answer...
and i'll search for anything good in my replays or youtube's videos.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
False, could we get a quick openingpost update about how many people have sent in their clips so far?
Or is the only thing left to do picking the songs?

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
I already send you one match that i think have a nice clip via MP.
I'll check my Wii replays and if i find another nice clip... i'll send you via MP (my wii doesn't have wi-fi)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
so...umm... the videos?

i can send them to your wii if you'd prefer. what's your wii code/fc? (cant remember which one i need)

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
shmot, it's strange I can't find any of your clips for some reason. just resend them all, if you don't mind. SORRY! ):

and yeah. it's brawl wifi code so just send 'em there.

Top Bottom