• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solution to the lack of Wii's in the smash community. (Updated with proof)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
This is an arising problem in our community, less WII's are being shipped, and the ones that are are being shipped as bundles, which may cost as much as $500+.

Many children, such as David Chavez of Norwalk, CA are begging for a Wii for Christmas, but his chances of getting one are looking slim. (and plus, with games like Big Brain Academy, our community can take a hold of such technology and educate people like David Chavez, and The Rancho Kids).

So to help solve this issue, I plead that DSF sell the smash community a few of his Wii's. Please..? we're not asking for much.

xInks787x (12:53:27 PM): i'm looking for a wii actually
pulido MIKE (12:53:33 PM): you have a car?
pulido MIKE (12:53:37 PM): i'll go with you :]
xInks787x (12:53:42 PM): oh
xInks787x (12:53:48 PM): where should i go?
xInks787x (12:53:54 PM): i was thinkiing maybe alex has one

WII for SALE

If anyone is interested, I have a brand new Nintendo Wii Game Console for sale. It's worth $250.00 plus tax however I'm selling it for only $220.00!!! What a Bargain!!

Interested?

You can reach me at my cell phone (310)720-0932

I can deliver it to you. Or if you are attending the Pamona Tournament this weekend I'll be there and can give it to you then.

Price is negotiable!!!!!

LET ME KNOW ASAP!!

You can also reach me on AIM, my sn is DIE SUPER FLY

Please let me know!!!

Climax11

Smash Ace
Birthday gift from my mom. Ha. Buttt I was actually about to buy myself one...I've noticed Target (atleast here) has been getting tons of them. I'd check them out, I heard that got 40 something in the other morning alone. Granted, they were gone by noon, but that's still better than other places.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I heard he drops water on his.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
I got a Wii a couple weeks ago on black friday.

Though I had to fight someones' grandma for it I got it pretty easy at Best Buy.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
This is an arising problem in our community, less WII's are being shipped, and the ones that are are being shipped as bundles, which may cost as much as $500+.

Many children, such as David Chavez of Norwalk, CA are begging for a Wii for Christmas, but his chances of getting one are looking slim. (and plus, with games like Big Brain Academy, our community can take a hold of such technology and educate people like David Chavez, and The Rancho Kids).

So to help solve this issue, I plead that DSF sell the smash community a few of his Wii's. Please..? we're not asking for much.

xInks787x (12:53:27 PM): i'm looking for a wii actually
pulido MIKE (12:53:33 PM): you have a car?
pulido MIKE (12:53:37 PM): i'll go with you :]
xInks787x (12:53:42 PM): oh
xInks787x (12:53:48 PM): where should i go?
xInks787x (12:53:54 PM): i was thinkiing maybe alex has one
Just thought you should know, Smash won't come out until February and there will be more wiis after the holidays than there were before.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I had to wake up at 4AM to get my wii. my advice is to call local stores and ask when they'll have them shipped and when you can buy them. that's what I did =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
i heard dsf use one of his wiis for a coaster for his cup.
I heard he drops water on his.
LOL.

I heard he actually opened one up and threw the system away cuz he needed the wii box for storage or something
i heard he uses his wii motes as paperweights.

I don't even want to know what he does with his sensor bar.
Tapes it to his head to mimic the black dude with a scan visor on Star Trek.
the only good post so far

i also heard that dsf have a wii in every single room including his bathroom

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
You could probably walk into any Toys R' Us and pick up a Wii right now. Last time I checked they were just hanging out there all lonely. One of my friends got his from a Sears a while back too.

Top Bottom