• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Brawl News I got...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjoi06

Smash Rookie
well guys, I just recently talked to a friend of mine who works as a nintendo rep... He's been demo'ing brawl and says it kicks ***. Eventhough melee is a really really **** good game... my friend said that brawl puts it to shame. He used the gamecube controller to play.. i think its been mentioned before that you can use the classic controller... but it sucks. Also.. Metroid on Wii is coming out in august... THis is good news because its another confirmation that brawl will come out sometime between october-decemeber... my bets on october :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha either ur VERY gullible, ******** or just plain n00bish...

Oh btw my dad works with sakurai, he said chuck norris is da next 3rd party character to be revealied...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Don't people realize we will never believe "LOL MY DAD KNOWS MIYAMOTO" type of stories? Seriously GTFO....

btw I told Sakurai Fox was too slow and he's working on giving him Ganondorf power too so yeah : )

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I forgot. Pikachu is my cousin. That explains why my nickname is Billychu.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
My meanness has no limits!!!!
I will now fart in you all's face. And I'll release a video tomorrow of me playing Brawl and having alot of fun, while you know you will never get your hands on it!!!
I WIN!!! OR EVEN BETTER, YOU FAIL!!!!!!!

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
That's nothing. My uncle is Captain Falcon.
Guess that makes us cousins, because I'm Doug's illegitimate son...
(His full name is Captain Douglas Jay-Francis Falcon III)
Ganondorf is my father....Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker style.
Yeah, the father-son relationship I have with Doug is kinda the reverse of that - but the only reason I wound-up evil in the first place is because he wouldn't pay his child support... *******...

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Reality is Compromised!
Sakurai Has Been Engaged!!! ROARRRRR!!!!!!!!
*looks through window*
Yeah, looks like it's working, it's starting to rain shoes..... *Ahem*
ROARRRRR!!!!!!!!
Edit: Winning isn't everything, others have to FAIL......

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Reality is Compromised!
Sakurai Has Been Engaged!!! ROARRRRR!!!!!!!!
*looks through window*
Yeah, looks like it's working, it's starting to rain shoes..... *Ahem*
ROARRRRR!!!!!!!!
What is that from? I've been looking for that Flash for a while.

enjoi06

Smash Rookie
Y34HDUD3 you got some problems.. go see a psychiatrist. Anyways.. metroid is due out in august... Check out the ebgames date n00bs. pwnT n00b

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
well guys, I just recently talked to a friend of mine who works as a nintendo rep... He's been demo'ing brawl and says it kicks ***. Eventhough melee is a really really **** good game... my friend said that brawl puts it to shame. He used the gamecube controller to play.. i think its been mentioned before that you can use the classic controller... but it sucks. Also.. Metroid on Wii is coming out in august... THis is good news because its another confirmation that brawl will come out sometime between october-decemeber... my bets on october :)
"In other news, Hell has recently froze..."

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
What is that from? I've been looking for that Flash for a while.
Madness Combat 5: Depredation. It's in Newgrounds. You should go watch it, it's kick*ss. But if you dislike gore then nevermind...
*Assumes Sakurai position*

Y34HDUD3 you got some problems.. go see a psychiatrist. Anyways.. metroid is due out in august... Check out the ebgames date n00bs. pwnT n00b
Just lol'd. Didn't I say we cancelled Brawl?
And who's that "psychiatrist" you're talking about? You mean Mewtwo??????

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I'm actually Sakurai. This whole time I've been hiding around these boards under this alias to spy on all of you to learn more about the characters for how we can balance them for Brawl. I have also been listening to requests, and lets just say now I have my eye on Jeff from Earthbound ;). Hey enjoi06, whats your dad's name? Maybe I know him. I also know how to speak perfect English. Trust me.

Hey Dazwa... we were looking for a new character to add from the F-Zero franchise, and since your uncle is Captain Falcon, would you mind being added to Brawl? Call me up and we'll talk about licensing.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Actually I've seen it. That's how I know that line.
Oh, my bad lol. Still, go watch it again.

Yea, I'm actually Sakurai. This whole time I've been hiding around these boards under this alias to spy on all of you to learn more about the characters for how we can balance them for Brawl. I have also been listening to requests, and lets just say now I have my eye on Jeff from Earthbound ;). Hey enjoi06, whats your dad's name? Maybe I know him. I also know how to speak perfect English. Trust me.

Hey Dazwa... we were looking for a new character to add from the F-Zero franchise, and since your uncle is Captain Falcon, would you mind being added to Brawl? Call me up and we'll talk about licensing.
IMPOSTOR, I'M THE REAL SAKURAI!!!!!!!!!
DON'T listen to him, he's trying to make me look baaaad!!!!

I chose Sakurai first, grab another character, like Miyamoto

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
To rely on EB Games as a legitimate source of information makes you the n00b... They've been wrong so many times regarding release dates, it's not even funny...
Quoted for truth.

I think Lord Deathborne just owned your face with that comment, Enjoi.

EB is NOT the place to look to when you want release dates. They're very fickle about it due to the simple fact that video game production is mercurial by nature. One minute they could be finished with the game, and the next it could be due for a major overhaul that pushes its release date back by months or maybe even a year. Because of this, EB gets the time tables all messed up and usually throws the first date they get out there. If you really wanna keep tabs on a game, stick to some of the official sites and keep an eye out there.

Smooth Criminal

P.S. Sheik is my motherand my father. :confused: Go figure.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Smooth Criminal

P.S. Sheik is my motherand my father. :confused: Go figure.
*runs away*

wow... thats tricky...

OMG ANOTHER CONFIRMED!!!

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton tag team!!!!!!
*looks for Smooth Criminal* Wooh, that was close. *AHEM*
I never confirmed Tricky for Brawl. But now I do.

Yeah? Well I'm Sakurai, Miyamoto, and Iwata all in ONE PERSON!!!!!!!11!!!11!!!!!!!
Bow down at my awesomeness!
How can you be Sakurai if I'm Sakurai!?!
MONSTER!!!

Finigin

Smash Cadet
lol I wasn't going to post anything.... but....

My dog was in Duck Hunt and he said that he had a gig in Brawl....

BLAM AGAIN!

Seriously though, didn't we at least suspect some of this stuff already? o.o

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
hmmm... not what i meant but cool anyway...

Tricky CONFIRMED w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I'm awesome. And expect Hank to be in too..... OMG BROKEN!!!!

I stole half of your brain while you slept once, so I combined that with Iwata's half brain that I also stole, and my own brain to form a, . . . TRIPERSON!!!111!!!!111!!!1111!!!!!!!!!
So THAT explains why they called it Wii....... But I think you took half of Miyamoto's brain instead of mine..... He is awesome enough that it regenerates, though, so I won't worry very much bout him.

lol I wasn't going to post anything.... but....

My dog was in Duck Hunt and he said that he had a gig in Brawl....

BLAM AGAIN!

Seriously though, didn't we at least suspect some of this stuff already? o.o
No, you didn't. I'm full of unexpected surprises. YO MOMMA confirmed for Brawl. Didn't see that one coming, didn't you??

Gawd. Now I'm a freakin' abomination.
D*MN, He's back!!!!!!! *runs even faster this time*

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Hahaha either ur VERY gullible, ******** or just plain n00bish

This is why smashboards and intellegence are an oxymoron. Think about it though, what this guy is saying makes sense. You can play with the Gamecube controller (How would you play with a Wiimote:confused: ) It puts Melee to shame. Well duh, with the graphics it should do that. Weither or not his friend demoed Brawl is anybody's guess. so Stryks, he's not being NOOBish and if you were trying to be funny with the Chuck Norris comment you weren't although Tezas Ranger would kick British butt (sorry it just sounds cool:embarrass )

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Whoo!! Oh no, you didn't! Well, guess what? Mr. T is confirmed for Brawl and he don't like you dissin' yo momma!
CRAP!!!
You beat me to it.....
And BTW if you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay in milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get 8 hours of drugs!!
And brush your dog food....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom