• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some crappy vids I recorded from online...rate me lolomgwtf

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
guy i was playing wasn't particularly that good (but then again, neither am i.)
i know I missed a few Z-cancels. i'm aware of it, you dun have to tell me

me (link) vs dadude (Falcon)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xggWBQuDxqQ

me (white luigi) vs. dadude (green luigi)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Ht-2l5_FR0

(first kill is epic in this one. also I didn't realize that the song wasn't long enough to span the whole video...i'm probably not gonna fix it though)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Bit laggy for offline play...that might be Hypercam.
I think you both need just general...better movement. Do more stuff when in the air, dashdance more, and just like...move around. Learn the basics of Luigi combos, like Uair --> Up-b, get your Zcanceling down...I'm gonna go watch the first movie now.

*Edit*
It looks like one of you was playing on the keyboard...everything makes much more sense now :lick: :laugh:
Just kidding...just work on your basics and you should get better.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
wow that's cool janitor. makes me wanna play smash 64 again, haha. i never knew luigi could recover like that. how did you play online? virtual console?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Bit laggy for offline play...that might be Hypercam.
I think you both need just general...better movement. Do more stuff when in the air, dashdance more, and just like...move around. Learn the basics of Luigi combos, like Uair --> Up-b, get your Zcanceling down...I'm gonna go watch the first movie now.

*Edit*
It looks like one of you was playing on the keyboard...everything makes much more sense now :lick: :laugh:
Just kidding...just work on your basics and you should get better.
its online play, not offline play lol.
but its still laggier than it ought to be. my computer sucks and my network sucks.

i agree about movement. its kind of difficult with the lag, but it could still use some improvement.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
but its still laggier than it ought to be. my computer sucks and my network sucks.

i agree about movement. its kind of difficult with the lag, but it could still use some improvement.
O hah, I'm either blind or illiterate...or both. My bad :psycho:
Moving your character comes with practice...it'll come to you eventually when you learn what approaches work and what gets you FSmashed to the face.

_kSo_

Smash Master

it's far far too laggy

if i ever get to play you online, I will probably pass if it's that laggy...

edit:

adding content

not bad

work on your spacing and some basic technical stuff. You'll get there!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well part of the reason it looks so laggy is because its recorded at 19 fps because thats the highest i can record without actually slowing the game down. (my computer sucks)

generally I can play a game that's not too bad in terms of lag
but often my network gets clogged and skyrockets my ping.

epidiOn

Smash Cadet
I've been trying to figure it out lately - how do you do the downB recovery with Mario and Luigi? I've never been able to do it.

Top Bottom