• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some crazy basic brawls...

ElPared

Smash Rookie
I was playing basic brawl on wifi today and when I finally got a group, my opponnents were: Link, ROB and Giga Bowser. Yes Giga Bowser, and he didn't turn regular either, he was giga the whole match, even when he died. The next match we all played on the wifi practice stage, sandbag and all. Then we played against giga bowser again...

Anyone know how the he'll that happened? And if so how do you do it? I've looked all over google and searched the boards and it doesn't seem possible without hacks, which I thought didn't work online.

I have replays saved of this but idk how to get them off my wii. I'll do a search on that next I guess and post links when I get them

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Also to save you time, there is no way to get replays onto a computer etc. The only way to do that is via a capture card/device.
Not that you would need to know now that Lighting answered your question, but you know, for future reference.

ElPared

Smash Rookie
Ok thx for the tip on the online discussion thing. My wii is already homebrewed tho, but I'll still check out the link. And if u can't capture replays where are all these awesome videos coming from on YouTube? I mean the ones not taken with a camcorder, but the ones that look like thy were posted from the wii.

ElPared

Smash Rookie
Sry for the double, but I thought I'd update. I checked on a thread for wifi hacks and didn't see anything that lets u play as giga the whole match, or anything that let's you use non playable stages like wifi practice stage in wifi battles, maybe they weren't wifi specific?

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
It's possible with Balanced Brawl, it replaces Hannenbow with online practice stage, and with the right hacking and file placement on the SD card, I believe that you can also play as giga. And it is online compatible, if you turn of smash service.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Nintendo's online service sucks and the Wii is not a hard system to hack. That being said Smashboards is not an appropriate place to discuss HOW to hack your Wii. Head to the Smash Workshop (the link is above this section of the board) and you can find any codes for people with the right tools.

All that happened is you fought cheaters online. It happened a lot in MK Wii and some people got banned. Your best bet is to hope that happens to cheaters in Basic Brawl. Hopefully that answered your question and hopefully we can close this topic.

Top Bottom