• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some crazy things jus happened!!!

lil cj

Smash Lord
Today has been a crazy day, some bizarre things happened during some of my battles online.

First I discovered something while fighting a Lucario. Lucario used his forward smash and we all know he has disjointed hitboxes. Im like at the very tip of his forward smash trying to avoid it and I use PSI magnet by accident and I get healed somehow. Yup thats right Lucario's Aura hands healed me for some reason:confused:Maybe this might work with all his aura moves(which is all his moves) with the right spacing.

Second I was doing a friendly match against Pit on Battlefield. The match goes like this...Pit jumps off the left platform onto the stage(left side),does a wing land, and is jus hovering there. Then I jump from the middle platform onto the stage. I do a SH Nair, the last part of Nair hits Pit,so he get knocks off the stage. While he is trying to recover back I do a PK Freeze and right before he grabs the ledge I detonate the PK Freeze onto the stage diagonal to where Pit was off stage. The blast somehow still hit Pit(like it went through the floor),he became frozen, bounced off the corner of the stage and fell to his death. That was the coolest 0%-?? KO Ive ever done. How did this happen? Has this happened to anyone before??

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
The first one I'm not too surprised about but it's new on me. I'd noticed before that Lucas's hexagons on his Ftilt can be reflected by things like Nayru's Love and I'm sure some others. I'm betting all energy moves and stuff like that can be reflected/absorbed with just the right spacing.

As far as the PK Freeze stagespike, yea I've done that a few times. It's hilarious.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ya with the first one...you probably got hit with lucario's force palm which indeed does hel for some strange reason, but the thing is thats the only "physical" attack of lucario's that can be absorbed by lucas...I wouldnt suggest trying to absorb any of his other attacks other than his energy balls and force palm XD

Veril

Frame Savant
Lucario's Aura hands healed me for some reason:confused:Maybe this might work with all his aura moves(which is all his moves) with the right spacing.
I'm almost sure that doesn't occur. I tested it out in training, with lucario at high % so the aura is easy to see. Than I hit the Psi-M with it at different distances (so spacing is not the issue)... no effect.

Could it have been his forward-b and not the smash.

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
ya with the first one...you probably got hit with lucario's force palm which indeed does hel for some strange reason, but the thing is thats the only "physical" attack of lucario's that can be absorbed by lucas...I wouldnt suggest trying to absorb any of his other attacks other than his energy balls and force palm XD
NOTHING IS MORE SATISFYING AT POINT BLANK RANGE.

*Absorb*
WTF
****** SLAP OFF STAGE*

lil cj

Smash Lord
I'm almost sure that doesn't occur. I tested it out in training, with lucario at high % so the aura is easy to see. Than I hit the Psi-M with it at different distances (so spacing is not the issue)... no effect.

Could it have been his forward-b and not the smash.
Now that I think about it...it might have been side B

Phelix08

Smash Apprentice
Lucario's force palm is projectile-ish. I'm a G&W secondary and I've read on their forums that you should try to bucket them; they're pretty strong apparently.

Top Bottom