• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "We were just sitting when you three arrived" :p
---
-...I meant comming with Mirei about the Digimon-
---
Minervamon: "I wanna see then~!"
---
-GOOD THING THEN-
Bunyan: "You have a body now!" :O
Hayate: "That... Was awesome!"
Sothis: "Well, is there room for two more? I'm very intrigued about this new Foreigner."
---
-I'm dumb lmao-

Palutena: "Do you have any idea where these ones came from?"
---
-HE GETS ICE CREAM-
---
Kanna: "I'm not the only dragon child anymore!" :b:

Emblem Tiki: -enjoying the moment, being very happy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Please go on!"
---
-Amethyst of course-
---
Mohawk: "The boss and Tarantulas are the one with the ideas"
Buzzsaw: "And you follow them like the maniac you are"
---
-The newcomers must be awed-
---
Chrono: "..." -sighs and proceeds to do so-
Dipper: "I've been looking over your guys' notes, and I think I've found something consistent with several of Star's strongest spells!"

Star: "Wait, something we didn't already notice and write down?"
___

-Which she isn't able to block!-
___

For that, you'll be lucky if you're spared...
___

-They totally are, especially Pichu, who's watching the Pokemon Battle with awe-
___

-Game start?-

Ruby: "I can't just waste ammo on showing off... Maybe if I show up in the next Dark World adventure?"
---
Byleth: "Now, are you ready?"
---
Lilith: -taking mental notes- "Berries... that's a good start. I could have some grow in the garden." :)
Susie: "Knowing that whole legend, there's definitely gonna be several more, so we'll be sure to call you and your friends up the next time there is one. Same goes for the Gokaigers and the others." :p

Ralsei: "I suppose the Dark Fountains and the factions trying to use them for conquest would be easier to contain with far more help..."
___

Dipper: "Ready, ma'am!"

Mabel: "Heck yeah!"
___

Sparky: "(There's all kinds of types of berries, too!)"

-Lure Ball or Dive Ball could be good options IMO-
-Would he try to cause a ruckus?-

-Scáthach would go to catch her in order to ensure her safety, after all, she's an ally and this was training-
Mash: "Phew, she is"
-wonder what Poké Ball would be used; Lure Ball like the anime? Net Ball? Standard Poké Ball?-

[I-Is she going to be ok....?!]
-the first taste of harsh reality to break her illusion-
-What Digi asked?-

Penny: "It appears I...lost this training match..."

D-Don't worry, her Aura was merely depleted. She's from a world where people can unlock a natural barrier that protects them from injury. Th-That last hit simply temporarily depleted the energy comprising that barrier...

-the Soren summoned by Veronica silently blasts Koyanskaya with lightning magic-

Alear: "Blaming humans for everything wrong when they've done nothing to you... Do you know what it truly is like to suffer? To grow an intense hatred for something that caused you pain?" -calmly walks towards Koyanskaya- "Because all I'm seeing is someone who is too wrapped up in their own lies to think through things rationally." -sword in hand- "While I'm not sure if you're worse than Sombron or not, neither of you are good for this world. Neither of you are justified in your actions. And I'll make sure that just like him, you cannot bring harm to anyone ever again." :glare:

Sothis: "I'm doubtful they're even the same person. There is an air of maturity around this one that ours lack... But regardless, shall we look for the others?"
---
-Queen Medusa is slow and large so she focuses more on trying to tank things and command grab Spamton GIGA-
---
Kamui: "You're very welcome, Artemis." :)
---
Azura: "Are you alright?"

Kanna: -trying to protecc others with dwagon body-
---
Ruby: "Gengar's got the right idea. He was just too ambitious!" -smirks- "I say we help him out."
Sitonai: "For what is worth I am 18 years old" -just malnourished like Natsuki-
---
-Gorgon the same as her Master-
Vita: "I really hate this guy!" -also attempted to reflect with her hammer, as Nanoha and Fate had to use cartridges in their devices to load powerful spells to shoot and counter-
-Hayate tried to freeze him!-
---
Artemis: "I'll see you around then~!" -they take their separate ways-
---
(I won't deny I'm biased lol, and well, up to yoooouuu)
Former assailant: "...Where am I?"
-Illya finds herself forced to use the Heracles card to try to harm them, Nine Lives finally causing bigger dents to the armor-
-As the reptile Digimon kept attacking, the insignia on the armor of their chest was glowing red...-
-The kids and Azura obviously had no way of knowing, but that very insignia symbolizes the reason why GL Labs had this specific Digimon as a Specimen-
View attachment 388719

Tiki: "Wait!" -would Peppino reach her?-
---
Sakura: "You did all you could..."
Mordred: "Whatever finally ends this"
[I-Is she going to be ok....?!]
-the first taste of harsh reality to break her illusion-

-just looms over her disapprovingly after powering down-

-still swinging Dynas at the faces-
Not the strongest ****** we've faced....but definitely one of weirdest....

(Was debating having a new Digimon ally show up to defend against the WarGrowl- -Digi glare- I mean MegaloGrowmon, but I am not sure I should right this moment lol)
Oh a-no you don't!
-trying to chase after her-

[The risk I took was calculated. But boy....am I bad at math.]

-practically vomits the four out painfully before trying to rush back out of the portal-
*(...Since when did Grimlock learn speak so articulately?!)

Changes don't happen overnight. But given your "nature" and everything you've done, I'm pretty damn sure you've missed any chance to be forgiven, and as much as I hate to say it...your hatred might be too deep rooted, however little damn sense it makes, for you to ever want anything more than to seek vengeance and bloodshed, until you accomplish your twisted goal.

And even that goal doesn't make sense, 'cause humans are animals, too.

-Mabel, Star, and Shuriken and Hurricane also had weapons and attacks prepared and aimed at Koyanskaya-

...Well, I guess I was built as a teenager even though my current model was only built like seven or eight years ago...
___

-Spamton GIGA finishes the attack by firing an utterly massive energy sphere with his face on it at everyone, one that travels slower, but is completely unavoidable barring extremely powerful barriers or teleportation-

-...However, the energy sphere disappears in a flash before it hits anyone. And everyone is soon transported out of the void and back to the location in the fortress they were at previously-

-Spamton GIGA is currently silent, and not attacking anyone...-

___

-Kamui going back to Jeanne?-
___

TLink: "You don't remember anything?"

-She stops to shout at them before he does, at least-

Spooky: "Ugh, didn't you hear me?! I said I'd leave you annoying people alone!" :glare:
___

-The Four Specimens are annoyed, except for 8, who isn't even fazed, but are now all in separate locations, and possibly even separate dimensions...-

Pearl: "Gengar must have brought them close, we just need bring them the rest of the way to that portal ourselves!"

Steven: "Alright, let's wake the town up from this nightmare!"

(The way the portal works is weird, it leads to a different location in an extended chase sequence depending on which Specimen you summon for the chase. I'm not sure how it would work if all of them were summoned for sure, but dang it, a final showdown with the four of the strongest Specimens where the heroes fight them and lure them to the portal while evading their attacks and tricks is something I've been building this event up to. :V)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-just looms over her disapprovingly after powering down-

-still swinging Dynas at the faces-
Not the strongest ****** we've faced....but definitely one of weirdest....

(Was debating having a new Digimon ally show up to defend against the WarGrowl- -Digi glare- I mean MegaloGrowmon, but I am not sure I should right this moment lol)
Oh a-no you don't!
-trying to chase after her-

[The risk I took was calculated. But boy....am I bad at math.]

-practically vomits the four out painfully before trying to rush back out of the portal-
-By now Koyanskaya was reduced to her original appearance of a Tamamo-like woman with rabbit ears lying on the floor, full of scuffs and dirt-

-Volcanicus also had separated into his five components, Grimlock transforming back into robot mode, and didn't bother to hide his intelligence now-

Grimlock: "You are weak and never learned to grow a spine. That's your problem. What use is to cut down those that had nothing to do with the problem you faced? Trying to find some reason for your existence by redirecting the misery that made all your souls become one? You don't know what true hell is like, the screams of civilians calling for help as they're slaughtered, confused at something they don't know why were they were involved with, It is all too similar to how you were created, and yet, you had no one to blame but nature itself" -also has blade pointed at her-

Koyanskaya: "..." -closes eyes and sighs- "A part of me understands all you say, and you all are right... Yet, another part still wants to spill your blood and oil down..."

Sitonai: "For what is worth I am 18 years old" -just malnourished like Natsuki-
---
Vita: "I really hate this guy!" -also attempted to reflect with her hammer, as Nanoha and Fate had to use cartridges in their devices to load powerful spells to shoot and counter-
---
Artemis: "I'll see you around then~!" -they take their separate ways-
---
-Illya finds herself forced to use the Heracles card to try to harm them, Nine Lives finally causing bigger dents to the armor-
-As the reptile Digimon kept attacking, the insignia on the armor of their chest was glowing red...-
-The kids and Azura obviously had no way of knowing, but that very insignia symbolizes the reason why GL Labs had this specific Digimon as a Specimen-

---

Changes don't happen overnight. But given your "nature" and everything you've done, I'm pretty damn sure you've missed any chance to be forgiven, and as much as I hate to say it...your hatred might be too deep rooted, however little damn sense it makes, for you to ever want anything more than to seek vengeance and bloodshed, until you accomplish your twisted goal.

-Mabel, Star, and Shuriken and Hurricane also had weapons and attacks prepared and aimed at Koyanskaya-

...Well, I guess I was built as a teenager even though my current model was only built like seven or eight years ago...
___

-Spamton GIGA finishes the attack by firing an utterly massive energy sphere with his face on it at everyone, one that travels slower, but is completely unavoidable barring extremely powerful barriers or teleportation-

-...However, the energy sphere disappears in a flash before it hits anyone. And everyone is soon transported out of the void and back to the location in the fortress they were at previously-

___

___

Spooky: "Ugh, didn't you hear me?! I said I'd leave you annoying people alone!" :glare:
___

-The Four Specimens are annoyed, except for 8, who isn't even fazed, but are now all in separate locations, and possibly even separate dimensions...-

Pearl: "Gengar must have brought them close, we just need bring them the rest of the way to that portal ourselves!"

(The way the portal works is weird, it leads to a different location in an extended chase sequence depending on which Specimen you summon for the chase. I'm not sure how it would work if all of them were summoned for sure, but dang it, a final showdown with the four of the strongest Specimens where the heroes fight them and lure them to the portal while evading their attacks and tricks is something I've been building this event up to. :V)
Alear: "Any last words?" -pointing her sword at her neck-

Shez: "Really? But you look so... small..."

Sothis: "What kind of life did you have to receive such a subpar growth...?" :urg:
---
Queen Medusa: "...Sounds like that's our cue to finish this." :evil:
---
-she dooooooo-
---
Azura: "He was under mind control, young one. He likely had no awareness of his actions..."

Kanna: "I don't like that glowing symbol..."
---
Ruby: "In that case, who's ready for another ride of the Ruby Express?!" -posing in a cool way-

Susie: "Knowing that whole legend, there's definitely gonna be several more, so we'll be sure to call you and your friends up the next time there is one. Same goes for the Gokaigers and the others." :p

Ralsei: "I suppose the Dark Fountains and the factions trying to use them for conquest would be easier to contain with far more help..."
___

Dipper: "Ready, ma'am!"

Mabel: "Heck yeah!"
___

Sparky: "(There's all kinds of types of berries, too!)"
-and why not pick from people who make it their duty to protect others?-
---
Shez: "Just follow the obstacle course. Get ready though, some of those dummies can move on their own. Not sure how they managed to pull that kind of tech though... but hey, it's cool so I don't mind."
---
Lilith: "We'll have to grow and gather some... Thank you for your input." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "Well, is there room for two more? I'm very intrigued about this new Foreigner."
---
-I'm dumb lmao-

Palutena: "Do you have any idea where these ones came from?"
---
-HE GETS ICE CREAM-
---
Kanna: "I'm not the only dragon child anymore!" :b:

Emblem Tiki: -enjoying the moment, being very happy-
Shiki: "Not, go off"
Arcueid: "Sure there is!"
Artoria: "You're welcome to"
Aoko: "No reason to oppose"
---
Mirei: "Well, it shouldn't be difficult to track down the Digital World from the universe they come from"
---
-And Minervamon awed-
---
Alice: "This will be so fun~! How do we start?"
Dipper: "I've been looking over your guys' notes, and I think I've found something consistent with several of Star's strongest spells!"

Star: "Wait, something we didn't already notice and write down?"
___

-Which she isn't able to block!-
___

For that, you'll be lucky if you're spared...
___

-They totally are, especially Pichu, who's watching the Pokemon Battle with awe-
___

-Game start?-
Lily: "Go on then..."
---
-SO STEVEN CAN GO AT IT-
---
Mohawk: "You won't get the boss tho, heheheh"
Ratbat: "You'll see..."
---
Irisviel: "You're doing splendid, keep at it~"
---
-Indeed, the song chosen is the first OP of One Piece, which yes, I checked and it's in the game-

Amy: "This one from a popular show, so go at it!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shiki: "Not, go off"
Arcueid: "Sure there is!"
Artoria: "You're welcome to"
Aoko: "No reason to oppose"
---
Mirei: "Well, it shouldn't be difficult to track down the Digital World from the universe they come from"
---
-And Minervamon awed-
---
Alice: "This will be so fun~! How do we start?"
Byleth: -regains control- "Thank you." -sits down-

Shez: -also sits- "So... what's this place anyway?"
---
Palutena: "Can you ensure such an attack doesn't happen on those innocent creatures again?"
---
-but it's not floor...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "...I don't know. I never expected this to really happen..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Go on then..."
---
-SO STEVEN CAN GO AT IT-
---
Mohawk: "You won't get the boss tho, heheheh"
Ratbat: "You'll see..."
---
Irisviel: "You're doing splendid, keep at it~"
---
-Indeed, the song chosen is the first OP of One Piece, which yes, I checked and it's in the game-

Amy: "This one from a popular show, so go at it!"
Dipper: "It's not always through Dipping Down, but take another look at your notes. What else do some of Star's strongest spells have in common?"

-Star looks over their notes again carefully-
___

Steven: "Sorry for this one, Amethyst!"

-And he does, throwing a metal crate at Amethyst-

Amethyst: -Got up and saw it flying at the last second, and tried to dodge it!-
___

Restrain him for questioning. I doubt he'll bother answering, but Mohawk can live for the time being if he answers just what the gravel is going on here...
___

(I've totally got this!)

(Never lose concentration on a battle.) -About to launch a rock via Smack Down-
___

-I wonder what other licensed songs are in the game- :p

Mabel: "Just listen to the music, and drum with the rhythm"

-and why not pick from people who make it their duty to protect others?-
---
Shez: "Just follow the obstacle course. Get ready though, some of those dummies can move on their own. Not sure how they managed to pull that kind of tech though... but hey, it's cool so I don't mind."
---
Lilith: "We'll have to grow and gather some... Thank you for your input." :)
Susie: "'And isn't saving people kinda their whole job? Weiss herself said as much like five minutes ago." :p

Ralsei: "Well..."
___

Dipper: "They might be drones or controlled by magic."

Mabel: "As long as they're not like that one angry dummy that got possessed by a ghost..."
___

Sparky: "(Any time!)" :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "'And isn't saving people kinda their whole job? Weiss herself said as much like five minutes ago." :p

Ralsei: "Well..."
___

Dipper: "They might be drones or controlled by magic."

Mabel: "As long as they're not like that one angry dummy that got possessed by a ghost..."
___

Sparky: "(Any time!)" :grin:
Ruby: -sparkly eyes-
---
Byleth: "Just focus on the course."
---
-Lilith would likely suggest for a team to gather food for Pokemon-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -sparkly eyes-
---
Byleth: "Just focus on the course."
---
-Lilith would likely suggest for a team to gather food for Pokemon-
Ralsei: "...Well, a-alright. I guess I can't say no if you not only want to help, but also if it's your chosen duty to protect and save others as well! Thank you, Ruby!"
___

Dipper: "Got it!"

Mabel: "Entering full concentration mode!" -Staring at and trying to analyze the obstacle course path with an overly serious expression-
___

-And which of Chaldea's members are best suited for the task...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "...Well, a-alright. I guess I can't say no if you not only want to help, but also if it's your chosen duty to protect and save others as well! Thank you, Ruby!"
___

Dipper: "Got it!"

Mabel: "Entering full concentration mode!" -Staring at and trying to analyze the obstacle course path with an overly serious expression-
___

-And which of Chaldea's members are best suited for the task...-
Ruby: "You won't be disappointed!"
---
-does she manage to do well?-
---
-that's also very true...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "You won't be disappointed!"
---
-does she manage to do well?-
---
-that's also very true...-
Susie: "If you're as tough as your friends we met in the Cyber World, I won't doubt it." :p
___

Mabel: "Okay, I think I have a good of all the obstacles and traps ahead!"

-She...actually won't due to the fact that the dummies and some of the obstacles aren't active yet, which Dipper figures and is thus rationally a bit more worried-

-Nonetheless, Dipper is confident that whatever the obstacle course throws at them, they'll both still clear it in time-
___

-There are a lot of members who are good at hunting and scavenging for food-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: -regains control- "Thank you." -sits down-

Shez: -also sits- "So... what's this place anyway?"
---
Palutena: "Can you ensure such an attack doesn't happen on those innocent creatures again?"
---
-but it's not floor...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "...I don't know. I never expected this to really happen..."
Arcueid: "A really weird café owned by a cat alternate version of me that links to all sorts of worlds"
Aoko: "Don't think much of it, I don't either"
---
Mirei: "Sure, I know a settlement on File Island where they can live safely"
Luvia: "We'll be thankful about that"
---
-Still quite good-
---
Nanoha: "...We can start to think!"
Dipper: "It's not always through Dipping Down, but take another look at your notes. What else do some of Star's strongest spells have in common?"

-Star looks over their notes again carefully-
___

Steven: "Sorry for this one, Amethyst!"

-And he does, throwing a metal crate at Amethyst-

Amethyst: -Got up and saw it flying at the last second, and tried to dodge it!-
___

Restrain him for questioning. I doubt he'll bother answering, but Mohawk can live for the time being if he answers just what the gravel is going on here...
___

(I've totally got this!)

(Never lose concentration on a battle.) -About to launch a rock via Smack Down-
___

-I wonder what other licensed songs are in the game- :p

Mabel: "Just listen to the music, and drum with the rhythm"
-And so would Lily now-
---
-Would she manage to evade?-
---
Buzzsaw: "With all pleasure, so he better answer..."
-Mohawk snickered-
---
-WOULD IT LAND?!-
---
-A lot like all the japanese Pokémon OPs or Let It Go-
-Chrono thus tries to focus, and starts!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "If you're as tough as your friends we met in the Cyber World, I won't doubt it." :p
___

Mabel: "Okay, I think I have a good of all the obstacles and traps ahead!"

-She...actually won't due to the fact that the dummies and some of the obstacles aren't active yet, which Dipper figures and is thus rationally a bit more worried-

-Nonetheless, Dipper is confident that whatever the obstacle course throws at them, they'll both still clear it in time-
___

-There are a lot of members who are good at hunting and scavenging for food-
Ruby: "Oh, my team's the best." :p
---
Shez: "Alright... and your time starts.... now!" -looks at a watch-
---
-how convenient for Lilith-

Arcueid: "A really weird café owned by a cat alternate version of me that links to all sorts of worlds"
Aoko: "Don't think much of it, I don't either"
---
Mirei: "Sure, I know a settlement on File Island where they can live safely"
Luvia: "We'll be thankful about that"
---
-Still quite good-
---
Nanoha: "...We can start to think!"
Shez: "I like not thinking, so I'll do just that." :p

Byleth: -looking at Aoko- "It's... not every day that Sothis shows genuine interest in someone so quickly. What is your magic?"
---
Palu: "Indeed we would. Thank you, Mirei."
---
-then it falls on the floor-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Yaaaaay~"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-They can't tell...-
(Well, we have time to think :V)

-Lure Ball or Dive Ball could be good options IMO-
-Would he try to cause a ruckus?-

Taiga: "Yeah! And it has some good properties too~!"

Monika: "And well, as you can see he's an enemy of our enemy..."
Kaito: "So it's benefitial" :p

-Scáthach would go to catch her in order to ensure her safety, after all, she's an ally and this was training-
Mash: "Phew, she is"

-By now Koyanskaya was reduced to her original appearance of a Tamamo-like woman with rabbit ears lying on the floor, full of scuffs and dirt-

-Volcanicus also had separated into his five components, Grimlock transforming back into robot mode, and didn't bother to hide his intelligence now-

Grimlock: "You are weak and never learned to grow a spine. That's your problem. What use is to cut down those that had nothing to do with the problem you faced? Trying to find some reason for your existence by redirecting the misery that made all your souls become one? You don't know what true hell is like, the screams of civilians calling for help as they're slaughtered, confused at something they don't know why were they were involved with, It is all too similar to how you were created, and yet, you had no one to blame but nature itself" -also has blade pointed at her-

Koyanskaya: "..." -closes eyes and sighs- "A part of me understands all you say, and you all are right... Yet, another part still wants to spill your blood and oil down..."

---

View attachment 388719

---
-What Digi asked?-

D-Don't worry, her Aura was merely depleted. She's from a world where people can unlock a natural barrier that protects them from injury. Th-That last hit simply temporarily depleted the energy comprising that barrier...

___

___

---

Azura: "He was under mind control, young one. He likely had no awareness of his actions..."

---
Ruby: "In that case, who's ready for another ride of the Ruby Express?!" -posing in a cool way-
(True :V)

-he sees and opportunity and tries to escape!-

-so truffles?-

I see. This....Kombacha whatever sounds a little too high up my pay grade....

-she's still alarmed from the spear having pierced-
-something like that could happen to HER!-

-knowing Koyanskaya is no longer a threat, he walks into the sunset, not sticking around for the epilogue-

....ok, I swear I didn't do anything this time!

-stops the attack and puts Dynas away-
It's pointless now. Someone else is about to make their entrance.....
-uses this opportunity to get an elixir for energy (almost a LITERAL energy drink :V) after spending a lot via Lilithmon and Dynas-

(I'll still think about it since I don't know if I want to go through my original plan just yet or do something different. :p)
You are-a going to call off all-a this!

-recovering from having vomited them out-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And so would Lily now-
---
-Would she manage to evade?-
---
Buzzsaw: "With all pleasure, so he better answer..."
-Mohawk snickered-
---
-WOULD IT LAND?!-
---
-A lot like all the japanese Pokémon OPs or Let It Go-
-Chrono thus tries to focus, and starts!-
Dipper: "Star's casted several powerful spells, but take a look at some of the effects they had again."

Star: "Okaaaay... I cast a destroyed a super durable anti-magic cage, I created a magic key without my wand to unlock my Closet of Secrets, Spider with a Top Hat is just straight-up the strongest spell I have..."
___

-She managed to run out of the way of it one second ahead of time, then tried to catch either Mash or Steven with one of her whips again-
___

-Over an intercom- Does anyone else have sights on any of the other rogue Decepticons yet?!
___

-It wouldn't, but Justeaze only narrowly evades it-

(...Noted!) -Angrier and more determined to win the fight after that attack and Shuirken's comment, even though it was simply blunt but fair advice-

___

-How does Chrono do at the start of the game?-

Ruby: "Oh, my team's the best." :p
---
Shez: "Alright... and your time starts.... now!" -looks at a watch-
---
-how convenient for Lilith-
Penny: "I fully concur!" :grin:
___

-Dipper and Mabel both stand up with a good running start!-
___

-The only other problem is...she doesn't know which types of berries Pokemon eat yet-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I fully concur!" :grin:
___

-Dipper and Mabel both stand up with a good running start!-
___

-The only other problem is...she doesn't know which types of berries Pokemon eat yet-
Jaune: "Don't hesitate whenever trouble happens."
---
-how are they handling the course?-
---
Lilith: ".......Sparky, was it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Don't hesitate whenever trouble happens."
---
-how are they handling the course?-
---
Lilith: ".......Sparky, was it?"
Susie: "We won't long as we can still get an interdimensional cell signal the next time some jerk tries to take over the world." :p
___

-Depends on what the first few obstacles are or what the robotic dummies are doing if some of those are the first obstacles-
___

Sparky: "(That's my new name!)" -Cheerful Pikachu-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "We won't long as we can still get an interdimensional cell signal the next time some jerk tries to take over the world." :p
___

-Depends on what the first few obstacles are or what the robotic dummies are doing if some of those are the first obstacles-
___

Sparky: "(That's my new name!)" -Cheerful Pikachu-
Ruby: "Yeah, that would definitely get in the way of things, huh."
---
-for now, it's a simple obstacle course-
---
Lilith: "...What kind of berries do you eat?" :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What Digi asked?-

(True :V)

-so truffles?-

I see. This....Kombacha whatever sounds a little too high up my pay grade....

-Either way it's gonna be impactful-

-Artoria would try to get a firm grip on him!-

-The truffles are given!-

-Natsuki and Kaito chuckled-
Natsuki: "Heh, Kombacha" :p
Monika: "Well, it's a group effort to stop her... Even so, good to know your limits"

Mash: "I... Don't think she's being assured..."

___

___

___

___

Sothis: "What kind of life did you have to receive such a subpar growth...?" :urg:
---
---
-she dooooooo-
---

---
-knowing Koyanskaya is no longer a threat, he walks into the sunset, not sticking around for the epilogue-

-uses this opportunity to get an elixir for energy (almost a LITERAL energy drink :V) after spending a lot via Lilithmon and Dynas-

(I'll still think about it since I don't know if I want to go through my original plan just yet or do something different. :p)

-Every person with an Emblem too, ready for if she tried any more tricks-
Koyanskaya: "...Heheheh...Well...If you see my associates, let them know...It wasn't a displeasure to work with them" -closed her eyes, read Shame I couldn't get us any profits..."

Sitonai: "I'd rather not speak of that now... Thanks for the concern though"
---
Gorgon: "Heh, good" :p
Vita: "Well now..."
Hayate: "Is your partner alright?" -to Tsukaimon-
---
Jeanne: "Ah, Kamui" :)
---
(Very well :p)
Assailant: "...Who are you? Where are Makoto and Kanon?"
Eleonora: "I don't know what is that symbol, but... It brings me a really bad feeling!" -as the MegaloGrowmon tried to protect themselves from teh attacks with the blades on its arms, the symbol glowed... as if representing a danger- "We must ensure their destruction! As soon as possible!"

Tiki: "What did the people here even do to you?"
---
(Sounds fair to me)
Mordred: "Well, I wouldn't mind finally kicking their butts" -cracks knuckles-
Rin: -To Gengar- "Hey, thanks..."
Shez: "I like not thinking, so I'll do just that." :p

Byleth: -looking at Aoko- "It's... not every day that Sothis shows genuine interest in someone so quickly. What is your magic?"
---
Palu: "Indeed we would. Thank you, Mirei."
---
-then it falls on the floor-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Yaaaaay~"
Arcueid: "I've noticed" :p
Aoko: "I have a liiiiiiittle bit of time manipulation"
---
Mirei: "You're welcome"
Lilith: "........."
Mirei: "Ah? What's with this one staring?"
Lilith: "...Why your voice is like mine but more mature?!"
Mirei: "Not the first soundalike of mine amongst you" -Artemis, Mordred, Rama and Camilla sneezed-
---
Minervamon: -GASPED-
---
-So they decided to play with dolls then!-
Dipper: "Star's casted several powerful spells, but take a look at some of the effects they had again."

Star: "Okaaaay... I cast a destroyed a super durable anti-magic cage, I created a magic key without my wand to unlock my Closet of Secrets, Spider with a Top Hat is just straight-up the strongest spell I have..."
___

-She managed to run out of the way of it one second ahead of time, then tried to catch either Mash or Steven with one of her whips again-
___

-Over an intercom- Does anyone else have sights on any of the other rogue Decepticons yet?!
___

-It wouldn't, but Justeaze only narrowly evades it-

(...Noted!) -Angrier and more determined to win the fight after that attack and Shuirken's comment, even though it was simply blunt but fair advice-

___

-How does Chrono do at the start of the game?-
Lily: "And thus were casted when her emotional state was at a high point..."
---
-She caught Mash this time!-
---
Blackarachnia: "Unfortunately, yes" -shooting at Tarantulas, who dodged-
Tarantulas: "Awwww, I thought I taught you better~"
-Shadow Striker is hidden in the shadows, loading to snipe-
---
Irisviel: "Aw, now she's more into it~!"
---
-Not bad since they're at the easiest difficulty at the moment-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Mirei: "Not the first soundalike of mine amongst you" -Artemis, Mordred, Rama and Camilla sneezed-
---
---
Byleth: "Huh... that explains it." -tests it by stopping time-
---
Palutena: "Don't worry about it."
---
Pit: "FLOOR ICE CREAM!"
---
-that's adorable~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---

Dipper: "Take another look at some of the other powerful spells you've cast. During your magic evaluation, you created an apple tree that instantly grew several apples."
___

-And throws her across the room!-
___

Open fire on and capture any of them on sight!
___

-It's gonna be a close battle...-
___

Mabel: "See? You're doing great at the game!"

-Rapidash ran at ultra high speed to block the cafeteria doors before he could- :V

H-Hey, what's scaring you...? :urg:

Ruby: "Yeah, that would definitely get in the way of things, huh."
---
-for now, it's a simple obstacle course-
---
Lilith: "...What kind of berries do you eat?" :lol:
Noelle: "You guys can contact allies between different dimensions all the time, right? I'm sure it won't be an issue! W-Well, probably at least..." 😅
___

-So likely things like hopping tires and hurdles, as well as climbing walls and swinging across ropes-

-With Mabel being fairly athletic and Dipper have gone through similar training, they're both actually doing fairly well so far-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, there's tons of types of berries!)"

---
---
-she dooooooo-
---

---

Monika: "Well, it's a group effort to stop her... Even so, good to know your limits"

Koyanskaya: "...Heheheh...Well...If you see my associates, let them know...It wasn't a displeasure to work with them" -closed her eyes, read Shame I couldn't get us any profits..."

---
---
---
Eleonora: "I don't know what is that symbol, but... It brings me a really bad feeling!" -as the MegaloGrowmon tried to protect themselves from teh attacks with the blades on its arms, the symbol glowed... as if representing a danger- "We must ensure their destruction! As soon as possible!"

---
(Sounds fair to me)

---
---
---

---
---
---
---

Mabel: "Huh? Profits...?"

Right, we've gotta focus on stopping the Alliance!
___

... DON'T YOU ALL GET IT ?? NO ONE, NOT ANY OF US, ARE FREE !! NOT ME !! NOT ANY OF YOU !! HOW CAN ONLU I SEE THE DARKNESS ?!
___

-The two besties reunite!-
___

Tetra: "Who?"

Spooky: "Or else what?" :glare:
___

Steven: "Sounds like a plan!"

(Are you alright, Gengar...?) :urg:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

---
(Sounds fair to me)
Mabel: "Profits...?"

___

... DON'T YOU ALL GET IT ?? NO ONE, NOT ANY OF US, ARE FREE !! NOT ME !! NOT ANY OF YOU !! HOW CAN ONLU I SEE THE DARKNESS ?!
___

___

___

(Are you alright, Gengar...?)
Viridi: "She's a businesswoman first and foremost... or business rabbit, I suppose."

Shez: "That's fair... but yeah, let's find the others." :)
---
Queen Medusa: "I'll make you see nothing but darkness." -punches his face-
---
Kamui: "Jeanne!" -hugs-
---
Azura: "Calm down... Panicking will not help at all." -soothing voice-

Kanna: "Then there's no holding back! Sorry, Suzuka..."
---
Ruby: "Alright then!" -starts moving with her Semblance, hoping to grab one of them-

Noelle: "You guys can contact allies between different dimensions all the time, right? I'm sure it won't be an issue! W-Well, probably at least..." 😅
___

-So likely things like hopping tires and hurdles, as well as climbing walls and swinging across ropes-

-With Mabel being fairly athletic and Dipper have gone through similar training, they're both actually doing fairly well so far-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, there's tons of types of berries!)"
Weiss: "We could try and figure out a way to contact with you..."
---
Byleth: Not bad, for their age...
---
Lilith: "What kind of berries are we talking?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Huh... that explains it." -tests it by stopping time-
---
Palutena: "Don't worry about it."
---
Pit: "FLOOR ICE CREAM!"
---
-that's adorable~-
Aoko: "...Hey! No need for that!" -the useless goddess from the adventurer group that Shez was sitting at the side of little ago was also unaffected, so she began to scribble on the face of someone-
---
Mirei: "Anyway, I'll be sure for my partners to pick them up" -though there's ruckus in the background-
Luvia: "Are things well with you?"
Mirei: "Don't worry, just helping other Tamers here in my lab. So long they don't use their most deadly attacks, all is fine"
---
Minervamon: "...Oooh, that's how it's done!" -not the brightest either-
---
-They gave her an Aurora doll as a result-
Dipper: "Take another look at some of the other powerful spells you've cast. During your magic evaluation, you created an apple tree that instantly grew several apples."
___

-And throws her across the room!-
___

Open fire on and capture any of them on sight!
___

-It's gonna be a close battle...-
___

Mabel: "See? You're doing great at the game!"
Lily: "And creating life isn't easy"
---
-Succeding in such-
---
Blackarachnia: "That's my attempt!" -both spiders are shooting on each other, while Shadow Striker has her sights on Tarantulas' chest to fire-
---
-One that shows how good has Scáthach taught her-
---
-Then the intensity amps up and he starts to miss a few notes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And creating life isn't easy"
---
-Succeding in such-
---
Blackarachnia: "That's my attempt!" -both spiders are shooting on each other, while Shadow Striker has her sights on Tarantulas' chest to fire-
---
-One that shows how good has Scáthach taught her-
---
-Then the intensity amps up and he starts to miss a few notes-
-Star had a look of surprise on her face as she was hearing all this,

Dipper: "And some time after that, you eventually revived Heshima after all signs pointed towards him being gone."
___

Amethyst: "I'm not giving up that easy!" :p -Trading punches and blocks with Steven, albeit Steven is fighting much less offensively-
___

-Will Shadow Striker able to take the shot?-
___

-What Scáthach's current thoughts seeing the fight play out?-
___

-Which isn't as surprising to the twins since Chrono isn't familiar with rhythm games, so they don't say anything else until he comples the stage-

Weiss: "We could try and figure out a way to contact with you..."
---
Byleth: Not bad, for their age...
---
Lilith: "What kind of berries are we talking?"
Susie: "We did give Nanoha and her friends out cell phone numbers. I guess they just get interdimensional reception?"
___

-They've been through a lot, after all. However, that's when they reach some of the training dummies?-
___

Sparky: "(Where do I even start? There's kinds with all sorts of different flavors and flavor combinations!)"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

---
---

---
(Sounds fair to me)
-Rapidash ran at ultra high speed to block the cafeteria doors before he could- :V

___

___

___

Viridi: "She's a businesswoman first and foremost... or business rabbit, I suppose."

---
---

---
Ruby: "Alright then!" -starts moving with her Semblance, hoping to grab one of them-
-eyup...-

-the Totodile is stopped!-

-he takes a bite, and....!-

I'm also having to take into an account neither of us are present in the action below and having to avoid breaking the narrative.

[Pointy thing....went....through.....]
-eyes in panicked "Bibarrel Mode"-

-Fish would keep walking unless something else caught his eye-

Oh, you mean the drink? Yeah, that's just to replenish energy so I can Digivolve again.
I can only freely stay up to Champion level without taking much energy. Ultimate and especially Mega starts to be more of an energy sink.
....and all of this is flying over your heads, innit?

Start talking, big nose.

I will FIND-A way go give you-a smackdown!

[I'm fine....don't -hrk- mention it....]

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "We did give Nanoha and her friends out cell phone numbers. I guess they just get interdimensional reception?"
___

-They've been through a lot, after all. However, that's when they reach some of the training dummies?-
___

Sparky: "(Where do I even start? There's kinds with all sorts of different flavors and flavor combinations!)"
Weiss: "They work for an interdimensional organization, so I would assume they do."
---
-yes, and the first one was rather easy and not mobile to give them a chance-

-Byleth is not an unfair teacher-
---
Lilith: This doesn't help...

Aoko: "...Hey! No need for that!" -the useless goddess from the adventurer group that Shez was sitting at the side of little ago was also unaffected, so she began to scribble on the face of someone-
---
Mirei: "Anyway, I'll be sure for my partners to pick them up" -though there's ruckus in the background-
Luvia: "Are things well with you?"
Mirei: "Don't worry, just helping other Tamers here in my lab. So long they don't use their most deadly attacks, all is fine"
---
Minervamon: "...Oooh, that's how it's done!" -not the brightest either-
---
-They gave her an Aurora doll as a result-
-Arcueid was also not frozen in time, a conscious decision, and Shez always carries the book Byleth gifted her, giving her immunity-
-also LOL at the goddess-

Sothis: "Hm. So you can react to my ability to manipulate the hands of time on instinct. Then I suppose what Byleth and I can do is the similar to this so-called Fifth Magic. That should help me keep up with the terminology Servants use."

Byleth: "Apologies for this, Aoko. This kind of power is simply not one I openly talk about. After all, what's the point of revealing your biggest trump card before it comes in play? Within this building, only Shez and Arcueid knows, the latter only due to our contract which is why I left her unfrozen."

Shez: "...Don't look at me. I got no time powers." -shows a book- "Only immunity." :p

Byleth: "I'll bring time back to normal now. Sothis and I simply wanted to see if your powers were similar enough to react to ours and nothing more."

-and thus, time resumes-
---
Palutena: "Sounds like you do need help... then again, you have some rather strong Digimon with you."
---
-oh no, another dumbass who's really fond of Pit-

-Liz has competition now :V-
-except not really because Minervamon will be more like a little sister-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa... that doll feels incredible... but it could be because I never held anything before..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-eyup...-

-he takes a bite, and....!-

I'm also having to take into an account neither of us are present in the action below and having to avoid breaking the narrative.

-And poor, poor Miyu and Jalter...-

Artoria: "Now there, I agree that it was too much, but you also need to be taught manners"

-Taiga, Mata Hari and Boudica observe expectatively-

Natsuki: "Uuuuh... What?"
Yuri: "...W-Well, it's not like we four know how to fight..."
Kaito: "Aren't you like magical androids now?"
Sayori: "It's a little complicated..."

Mash: "...W-Well...Some people here can handle...That"

___

___

___

___

---
---
---

---

Oh, you mean the drink? Yeah, that's just to replenish energy so I can Digivolve again.
I can only freely stay up to Champion level without taking much energy. Ultimate and especially Mega starts to be more of an energy sink.

Start talking, big nose.

Jeanne: "I suppose it's the only dignified thing she has requested... Very well"
-Grimlock ready to stab!-

Sitonai: "Let's go now!" -and thus they look around, managing to soon see Paris and Achilles with the former using a LARGE gun!-
-And clearly, the latter doesn't cares that the weapon that killed him is being used right in front of him-
---
Gorgon: "One you deserve to see..." -PUNCHED TOO-
Hayate: "It means you transform into stronger forms so long he has energy, right?"
---
Jeanne: "How did things go?" :)
---
Former assailant: "So you don't know..." -sees the MegaloGrowmon- "...And what is that?"
-And said Digimon shoots lasers from their chest once again while Nanoha is charging one of her finishers as the others try to contain them-

Tiki: "And he seems capable of it" :p
---
Sakura: "I'll be sure you get some medicine after this..."
Makoto: "Fine by me" -pulls out an Eyecon to use!-
-Star had a look of surprise on her face as she was hearing all this,

Dipper: "And some time after that, you eventually revived Heshima after all signs pointed towards him being gone."
___

Amethyst: "I'm not giving up that easy!" :p -Trading punches and blocks with Steven, albeit Steven is fighting much less offensively-
___

-Will Shadow Striker able to take the shot?-
___

-What Scáthach's current thoughts seeing the fight play out?-
___

-Which isn't as surprising to the twins since Chrono isn't familiar with rhythm games, so they don't say anything else until he comples the stage-
Lily: "So what's your conclusion?"
---
-While Mash is standing up yet again-
---
-She would have...-
Airachnid: "Hello~"
-But then she had to defend herself as she pulled out a dagger-
---
Scáthach: She's not just evading, anything unavoidable, she's attempting to minimize, and keep up after the fact.
---
-So he ends up missing half of the notes-
Chrono: "...I lost?"
-Arcueid was also not frozen in time, a conscious decision, and Shez always carries the book Byleth gifted her, giving her immunity-
-also LOL at the goddess-

Sothis: "Hm. So you can react to my ability to manipulate the hands of time on instinct. Then I suppose what Byleth and I can do is the similar to this so-called Fifth Magic. That should help me keep up with the terminology Servants use."

Byleth: "Apologies for this, Aoko. This kind of power is simply not one I openly talk about. After all, what's the point of revealing your biggest trump card before it comes in play? Within this building, only Shez and Arcueid knows, the latter only due to our contract which is why I left her unfrozen."

Shez: "...Don't look at me. I got no time powers." -shows a book- "Only immunity." :p

Byleth: "I'll bring time back to normal now. Sothis and I simply wanted to see if your powers were similar enough to react to ours and nothing more."

-and thus, time resumes-
---
Palutena: "Sounds like you do need help... then again, you have some rather strong Digimon with you."
---
-oh no, another dumbass who's really fond of Pit-

-Liz has competition now :V-
-except not really because Minervamon will be more like a little sister-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa... that doll feels incredible... but it could be because I never held anything before..."
Aoko: "Geez, that was a little extreme"
-When time resumed, the goddess was caught by her companions and scolded- :V
-...That and Byleth got smacked in the head from behind by the owner- :V
Neko-Arc: "HEY! No time manipulation allowed here! Didn't you read the sign?!"
-Arcueid chuckled at that-
---
Mirei: "This is standard affair"
Angewomon: "MIREI! A BANCHOLEOMON AND A DARKDRAMON FUSED INTO A CHAOSMON BY ACCIDENT!"
Mirei: "Just give them a few minutes to separate"
LadyDevimon: "STAY CALM! Uuuuugh, why are we taking care of these many ToyAgumons?!"
Mirei: "They'll be great warriors some day"
Kazemon: "Awawawawa! You, KingNumemon! Don't throw your stuff like that!"
Mirei: "Thanks for the help over there"
---
-Pretty much, so she eats the ice cream without questioning too!-
I was thinking more like just besties in a more equal sense, but yeah, still firmly platonic
---
Gil: "It's nice to be able to hold things, doesn't it?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So what's your conclusion?"
---
-While Mash is standing up yet again-
---
-She would have...-
Airachnid: "Hello~"
-But then she had to defend herself as she pulled out a dagger-
---
Scáthach: She's not just evading, anything unavoidable, she's attempting to minimize, and keep up after the fact.
---
-So he ends up missing half of the notes-
Chrono: "...I lost?"
Dipper: "I couldn't reach one just yet after reading over those two cases and the rest of your notes, but then I got to the part where it's mentioned that, by all accounts, it...seems like you managed to revive the universe's prime source of magic itself, Star. And even if you didn't, then you did create a new Milhorse that had the ability to revive and restore magic instead."
___

-Amethyst and Steven still clashing-
___

-Even if the Decepticons have them outnumbered, the former ones are heavily upgraded and know this ship better than any of them do...-
___

-She's not only taking lessons fully seriously now, she's also actually listened to and applied them...-
___

Dipper: "You missed about half of the notes."

Weiss: "They work for an interdimensional organization, so I would assume they do."
---
-yes, and the first one was rather easy and not mobile to give them a chance-

-Byleth is not an unfair teacher-
---
Lilith: This doesn't help...
Susie: "...Okay, yeah, that checks out. What about the rest of you guys?"
___

-As such, Dipper and Mabel either easily dodge it's attacks to continue running, or even try to fight it to shut it down-
___

Sparky: "(There's Cheri Berries, Oran Berries, Rawst Berries, Sitrus Berries, Chesto Berries...)"

Artoria: "Now there, I agree that it was too much, but you also need to be taught manners"

(I concur with King Artoria. At least someone around here is finally using more than common sense...) -Glared at Mordred and Liz, visibly annoyed-

Oh...O-Oh no. I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you might not have seen a fight of th-this caliber before...

---
---
---

---
Jeanne: "I suppose it's the only dignified thing she has requested... Very well"

Sitonai: "Let's go now!" -and thus they look around, managing to soon see Paris and Achilles with the former using a LARGE gun!-
-And clearly, the latter doesn't cares that the weapon that killed him is being used right in front of him-
---
Hayate: "It means you transform into stronger forms so long he has energy, right?"
---
---
Former assailant: "So you don't know..." -sees the MegaloGrowmon- "...And what is that?"
-And said Digimon shoots lasers from their chest once again while Nanoha is charging one of her finishers as the others try to contain them-

---

Start talking, big nose.

The fact that you at least cared about most animals and seemingly even most of your fellow leaders here, to the point that you want them to know you went out on good terms with them...That proves you're not totally hearltess or irredeemable. But you said it yourself. Part of you still wants to kill every last person here. Doesn't sound like someone who even ahs the nature to change at this point, and being a Beast...maybe you're one on a level who can't.

I'm all for second chances, but you've already done too much damage for others to forgive, and you already sound too far gone to truly change your ways...Consider this a mercy. -Has a massive array of magic water construct spears formed, ready to launch them at Koyanskaya-

-The Frogadier Bros. noticed Fishbunjin was leaving a few minutes after the final confrontation with Koyanskayas-

(Wait, hold up!) -Followed him-

-Hurricane did the same, though-

Are those some of your friends?
___

-The punches not only knock Spamton GIGA back, but also loosens one of his two remaining strings-

Kris: "WAIT, STOP!! Don't hurt him!"
___

-Kamui explains how the talk with Artemis went?-
___

Tetra: "We don't know that either! But it sounds like we're on the same side, so if yon still fight, then help us take this thing down!"

Spooky: "...Normally I don't want to bother with to do my Specimens' work for me unless a GL Labs assistant or scientist is being annoying or trying to sabotage the lab, but you two are being particularly annoying."
___

(Don't worry, we'll take it from here if you're injured...)

-Would all of the others also enter the portal?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Start talking, big nose.

---
---
---

---
The fact that you at least cared about most animals and seemingly even most of your fellow leaders here, to the point that you want them to know you went out on good terms with them...That proves you're not totally hearltess or irredeemable. But you said it yourself. Part of you still wants to kill every last person here. Doesn't sound like someone who even ahs the nature to change at this point, and being a Beast...maybe you're one on a level who can't.

I'm all for second chances, but you've already done too much damage for others to forgive, and you already sound too far gone to truly change your ways...Consider this a mercy. -Has a massive array of magic water construct spears formed, ready to launch them at Koyanskaya-

-The Frogadier Bros. noticed Fishbunjin was leaving a few minutes after the final confrontation with Koyanskayas-

Are those some of your friends?
___

-The punches not only knock Spamton GIGA back, but also loosens one of his two remaining strings-

___

-Kamui explains how the talk with Artemis went?-
___

Tetra: "We don't know that either! But it sounds like we're on the same side, so if yon still fight, then help us take this thing down!"

Spooky: "...Normally I don't want to bother with to do my Specimens' work for me unless a GL Labs assistant or scientist is being annoying or trying to sabotage the lab, but you two are being particularly annoying."
___

Alear: "We'll respect your death wish if we come across those other leaders... Otherwise, goodbye."

Shez: "Why do I feel like I've met a rival?"
---
Queen Medusa: "So now we CAN'T punch him? Humans... they simply can't make up their minds..."
---
Kamui: "I didn't get to learn much... but I have a general idea."
---
Azura: "If you need some rest before joining in, I'll look over you."
---
-Ruby tries to catch one of the more dangerous Specimen-

Susie: "...Okay, yeah, that checks out. What about the rest of you guys?"
___

-As such, Dipper and Mabel either easily dodge it's attacks to continue running, or even try to fight it to shut it down-
___

Sparky: "(There's Cheri Berries, Oran Berries, Rawst Berries, Sitrus Berries, Chesto Berries...)"
Jaune: "...I don't think we ever bothered to ask..."
---
-but then there're another one and this one moves-
---
Lilith: -keeping mental notes, nodding as Sparky went on-

Aoko: "Geez, that was a little extreme"
-When time resumed, the goddess was caught by her companions and scolded- :V
-...That and Byleth got smacked in the head from behind by the owner- :V
Neko-Arc: "HEY! No time manipulation allowed here! Didn't you read the sign?!"
-Arcueid chuckled at that-
---
Angewomon: "MIREI! A BANCHOLEOMON AND A DARKDRAMON FUSED INTO A CHAOSMON BY ACCIDENT!"
LadyDevimon: "STAY CALM! Uuuuugh, why are we taking care of these many ToyAgumons?!"
---
-Pretty much, so she eats the ice cream without questioning too!-
I was thinking more like just besties in a more equal sense, but yeah, still firmly platonic
---
Gil: "It's nice to be able to hold things, doesn't it?"
Byleth: "My apologies... It won't happen again."

-Shez also chuckled at that-
---
Palu: "...Are you sure everything is alright?"
---
that works too

-does it give her health?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "More than I imagined~!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "...I don't think we ever bothered to ask..."
---
-but then there're another one and this one moves-
---
Lilith: -keeping mental notes, nodding as Sparky went on-
Penny: "I am fairly certain many of our friends who are not non-permanent residents of Basel were given interdimensional communication devices by some of our scientists..."
___

-What weapons does it use?-
___

Sparky: "(Tamato Berries, Kasib Berries, Ganlon Berries, Wiki Berries...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I am fairly certain many of our friends who are not non-permanent residents of Basel were given interdimensional communication devices by some of our scientists..."
___

-What weapons does it use?-
___

Sparky: "(Tamato Berries, Kasib Berries, Ganlon Berries, Wiki Berries...)"
Weiss: "Huh... when's our turn then."
---
-A SWORD-
---
-damn, that's a lot...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Huh... when's our turn then."
---
-A SWORD-
---
-damn, that's a lot...-
Penny: "Have any of us needed to talk to friends in other dimensions before until recently?"
___

-Dipper and Mabel are somewhat startled, but quickly decide to try ducking under it..-
___

-And still not even half of them- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Have any of us needed to talk to friends in other dimensions before until recently?"
___

-Dipper and Mabel are somewhat startled, but quickly decide to try ducking under it..-
___

-And still not even half of them- :V
Nora: "Not really but it'd be neat."
---
-and strike back?-
---
-Lilith realizes how big of an endeavor it is...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper: "I couldn't reach one just yet after reading over those two cases and the rest of your notes, but then I got to the part where it's mentioned that, by all accounts, it...seems like you managed to revive the universe's prime source of magic itself, Star. And even if you didn't, then you did create a new Milhorse that had the ability to revive and restore magic instead."
___

-Amethyst and Steven still clashing-
___

-Even if the Decepticons have them outnumbered, the former ones are heavily upgraded and know this ship better than any of them do...-
___

-She's not only taking lessons fully seriously now, she's also actually listened to and applied them...-
___

Dipper: "You missed about half of the notes."
Lily: "We still question how she managed that..."
---
-Mash is preparing to aid him then, running!-
---
-Indeed, as evidenced by the various corpses of organics and inorganics alike all over-
-They've been busy preparing this-
---
-Scáthach feels some pride, but isn't okne to let it take over her-
---
Chrono: "........HUH?!"
Amy: "Better luck next time!"
Byleth: "My apologies... It won't happen again."

-Shez also chuckled at that-
---
---
that works too

-does it give her health?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "More than I imagined~!" :b:
Arcueid: "Yeah, this is no normal eating place" :p
-Neko-Arc scoffed as she went off-
---
Mirei: "As I said, this is standard procedure here" -adjusts glasses- "Huh, is that Sistermon Ciel back there?"
-The nun-like Digimon was severely beaten up and on the verge of death-
-Only reason she wasn't dead was because other Digimon were healing her to keep beating her up-
---
-You bet that it does, and she's happy!-
---
Tiki: "Right?" :p -still there to see how the tiny she does-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Yeah, this is no normal eating place" :p
-Neko-Arc scoffed as she went off-
---
Mirei: "As I said, this is standard procedure here" -adjusts glasses- "Huh, is that Sistermon Ciel back there?"
-The nun-like Digimon was severely beaten up and on the verge of death-
-Only reason she wasn't dead was because other Digimon were healing her to keep beating her up-
---
-You bet that it does, and she's happy!-
---
Tiki: "Right?" :p -still there to see how the tiny she does-
Byleth: "I can see that..."

Shez: "I like it." :p
---
Palutena: "You know that one?"
---
-WHOA-
---
-the tiny she is HAPPY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RWbY Volume 9 spoilers:

Okay, I wasn't expecting this scene. :laugh:

Lily: "We still question how she managed that..."
---
-Mash is preparing to aid him then, running!-
---
-Indeed, as evidenced by the various corpses of organics and inorganics alike all over-
-They've been busy preparing this-
---
-Scáthach feels some pride, but isn't okne to let it take over her-
---
Chrono: "........HUH?!"
Amy: "Better luck next time!"
-Star is trying to process what the significance of all these spells are, and is notably just...looking at her hands and her wand right now, as well as the notes they wrote, trying to figure it out-

Star: "With all these spells, I...managed to create something that has life, or revive someone..."
___

-Neither of them notice her at first, so she might be able to take Amethyst by surprise-
___

What kind of twisted ritual are they trying to carry out here?!

-Again, not fazed by the sight of dead humans or inorganics as she care snothing for the former. It's the sheer brutality of it and their use in a ritual that she's disgusted by-

___

-Right, a Pokemon with a personality like Justeaze's still needs a tough but fair combat instructor if she's going to keep taking her training seriously...-
___

Mabel: "Did you not even notice?"

Nora: "Not really but it'd be neat."
---
-and strike back?-
---
-Lilith realizes how big of an endeavor it is...-
Penny: "Well, I believe there are some in storage! I have been informed that the scientists have long them handy for whenever we make new friends who live in other dimensions and for interdimensional communication needs in general." :p
___

-If they're allowed to use their weapons, then they immediately do-

-I don't recall if it was clarified if they could or still had to use their weapons in the obstacle course or not- :V
___

-But so long as they can collect just a few healthy berries of most or each types, they should be able to cultivate enough to add enough berries to their food supply...-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-And poor, poor Miyu and Jalter...-

-Taiga, Mata Hari and Boudica observe expectatively-

Natsuki: "Uuuuh... What?"
Yuri: "...W-Well, it's not like we four know how to fight..."
Kaito: "Aren't you like magical androids now?"
Sayori: "It's a little complicated..."

---
---

---

(I concur with King Artoria. At least someone around here is finally using more than common sense...) -Glared at Mordred and Liz, visibly annoyed-

Oh...O-Oh no. I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you might not have seen a fight of th-this caliber before...

___

___

Alear: "We'll respect your death wish if we come across those other leaders... Otherwise, goodbye."

---
Queen Medusa: "So now we CAN'T punch him? Humans... they simply can't make up their minds..."
---

Azura: "If you need some rest before joining in, I'll look over you."
---
-Ruby tries to catch one of the more dangerous Specimen-

-but that's a story for a later time :V-

[Little ol' Totodile don't need no one no how!]
-in spite of his rebellious nature, Artoria can't help but smile?-

YUM!
-a lion cub's meow of a roar in excitement as his hair sparked some static involuntarily-

Wait, what? You mean you four don't have....bodies of flesh?
....and have magic that you didn't bother attempting against me?!
-he almost feels insulted they didn't try anything-

[This is.....NORMAL....?!?]
-even in her fantasies, the fights seemed more lighthearted where no one got seriously hurt-

(F) -turns to look at the two FROGGEs and stare with a neutral blank expression-

Yeah. It's kind of a symbiotic relationship between Digimon and Tamer. We're connected in that way.

-to the Queen of the Underworld-
More like the rest of us can recognize something is entirely off about this situation. Whatever personal grievances you have can wait five minutes.
-finishing the elixir- -he has no fear or reverence towards her-

-in a flash of holy light, something seems to block the other Digimon's shot, a massive shield adorned with the Crest of Hope-
Knightmon_equipment.png

-holding it is a large knight-like being, a couple heads shorter than the WarGrowlmon (sorry Digi, but I will use English name when it's me typing it :V)-

(He's only an emissary as opposed to an actual member, but I wanted an excuse to post this track.)

BACK, vile dragon! By order of the Royal Knights, thou shalt not spread thine Hazard and besmirch the sacred name of Sir Gallantmon! (Or Dukemon; whichever name is relevant in this RP :V)

-he gets the shotgun ready, not caring if she's a ghost-

[And some Pepto?]
-shakes off to get back in the game-

(Going forward, any shared colors will have the character's initial before their stuff)

-as Calamaramon-
(C) Why am I having to be the one that is dealin' with a SkullGreymon on rampage?!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Well, I believe there are some in storage! I have been informed that the scientists have long them handy for whenever we make new friends who live in other dimensions and for interdimensional communication needs in general." :p
___

-If they're allowed to use their weapons, then they immediately do-

-I don't recall if it was clarified if they could or still had to use their weapons in the obstacle course or not- :V
___

-But so long as they can collect just a few healthy berries of most or each types, they should be able to cultivate enough to add enough berries to their food supply...-
Nora: "I want one!"
---
-doesn't matter to Byleth-
---
-that's the plan!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "I want one!"
---
-doesn't matter to Byleth-
---
-that's the plan!-
Ralsei: "I would like to request one as well, please!" :)

Penny: "Certainly! Would anyone else like one of the interdimensional phones?"
___

-Then they use their weapons- :V
___

-But for that, they need a team of good hunters and scavengers...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "I would like to request one as well, please!" :)

Penny: "Certainly! Would anyone else like one of the interdimensional phones?"
___

-Then they use their weapons- :V
___

-But for that, they need a team of good hunters and scavengers...-
-everyone does?-
---
-AND THE DUMMY IS STRUCK DOWN-
---
-she'll need to gather one...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-everyone does?-
---
-AND THE DUMMY IS STRUCK DOWN-
---
-she'll need to gather one...-
-Most of the Delta Warriors certainly do-

-Same goes for those from Remnant or do they think one or two is all that's necessary?-
___

-Mabel celebrated for a second before Dipper grabbed her arm to remind her that they have to keep running-
___

-Given her experience as huntress and being of the most skilled here bar none, Atalanta would probably be a good person to ask-

Top Bottom