• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Well, we haven't brought her up... Mother hasn't told me if she asked her about her.
---
Ereshkigal: "It's certainly more quiet..."
---
Frostferatu: "You won't get any answerrrs from I, Fro-" -pointed by the drones- "I-I'll remain calm..."
---
Irisviel: "And many others beyond~"
---
-And Chrono, not knowing any better, falls for it!-

Indeed it was. It's also the first... Thing ever in the franchise to have a story revolve around all 13 Royal Knights, so it's important yeah.

Also yeah, Palmon is a starter Digimon there so you got that. :p
Star: (But she has talked to Eclipsa a few time ...)
___

Specter: "It kind of reminds me of the valley kingdom i used to live in..."
___

You better tell us exactly what you're doing here and why. If you value your Sparks, that is...

-...Is that a Gem hovering into the room among them?-

___

-The Pokemon are awed, and Pichu is becoming less worried-
___

-Meaning Dipper is able to land several hits with Chandelure!-

I think on board with Cyber Sleuth. :p

Agreed on all of this

Weiss: "He's a prankster...? Oh no..."
---
Byleth: "I mean outside of today."
---
I also want to see Salem and her minions and threat be defeated for good, but that goes along with the story itself having an ending.

...That, and the look on Cinder's face when she learns that RWBY and Jaune aren't dead.

Noelle: "Oh, totally. One time when we younger, Kris lied that the town pizzeria mascot was a real creature and that he eats children to scare me.

...Dess spent a good 10 minutes chasing after him with a whiffle bat until he told the truth after that." :chuckle:
___

Dipper: "We'll probably keep asking for your help for a while, honestly..."
___

-Fair enough- :V

-Maybe another store?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I also want to see Salem and her minions and threat be defeated for good, but that goes along with the story itself having an ending.

...That, and the look on Cinder's face when she learns that RWBY and Jaune aren't dead.
Noelle: "Oh, totally. One time when we younger, Kris lied that the town pizzeria mascot was a real creature and that he eats children to scare me.

...Dess spent a good 10 minutes chasing after him with a whiffle bat until he told the truth after that." :chuckle:
___

Dipper: "We'll probably keep asking for your help for a while, honestly..."
___

-Fair enough- :V

-Maybe another store?-
That would be GOLD! :laugh:

Nora: "Oh my god, that's so funny!" :laugh:
---
Byleth: "As I thought... perhaps if I am ever given the chance to have my own classroom, you could attend it?"
---
-which kind of store?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That would be GOLD! :laugh:

Nora: "Oh my god, that's so funny!" :laugh:
---
Byleth: "As I thought... perhaps if I am ever given the chance to have my own classroom, you could attend it?"
---
-which kind of store?-
My two bets for how it's gonna happen are that she's either gonna be caught off-guard by them suddenly showing up in a fight and reacting with complete shock followed by confusion and anger, assuming she doesn't get curbstomped right afterwards since they might be ready for her that time, or that Salem's going to see them from a spy or one of her other minions first and confront Cinder about it since she made a point to tell Salem how certain she was that they died in the battle for the Staff.

Those things and RWBY and Jaune reuniting with the other heroes and their families are the main stuff I want to see at this point if nothing else.

Noelle: "The part about the pizza mascot or the part about Dess chasing Kris with a whiffle bat?"

Susie: "The whole thing sounds hilarious!" :laugh:
___

Dipper: "Oh gosh, w-we'd be honored!"

Mabel: "Sign us both up!"
___

-A food store since even though they're not hungry, they're curious about what kind of foods are here-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Heh, I guess that makes me the hot one then." :p

-Aoko's thoughts at Arcueid being such good friends with that purple merc?-
---
Kamui: "You did?"
---
Pit: "Good idea! Let's find her!"
---
Kanna: -the Rapunzel doll is getting up- "I... will try to fight too..."
Aoko: "Wasn't the other gal the one contracted with her?"
Arcueid: "She's just pretty introverted"
---
Martha: "Yes, see..." -thus she explains about their encounter with Gankoomon and all Mirei told them of the Royal Knights-
---
Minervamon: "I follow you then!"
---
Illya: -Does the same with her Tiana doll- "We're so close...!"
Star: (But she has talked to Eclipsa a few time ...)
___

Specter: "It kind of reminds me of the valley kingdom i used to live in..."
___

You better tell us exactly what you're doing here and why. If you value your Sparks, that is...

-...Is that a Gem hovering into the room among them?-

___

-The Pokemon are awed, and Pichu is becoming less worried-
___

-Meaning Dipper is able to land several hits with Chandelure!-

I think on board with Cyber Sleuth. :p
Lily: Yeah, she just hasn't told me...
---
Ereshkigal: "Which was less technologically advanced?"
---
Scalpel: "Wat iz a Gem doing wit ya?"
Knock-Out: "Long story, old guy" :p
Scalpel: "Tsk, you..."
---
Irisviel: "It's in part how we came to have you all here!"
---
Chrono: "How am I losing?!"

Good then :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Yeah, she just hasn't told me...
---
Ereshkigal: "Which was less technologically advanced?"
---
Scalpel: "Wat iz a Gem doing wit ya?"
Knock-Out: "Long story, old guy" :p
Scalpel: "Tsk, you..."
---
Irisviel: "It's in part how we came to have you all here!"
---
Chrono: "How am I losing?!"

Good then :p
Star: (I thought she did? Or do you mean what her and Eclipsa talked about?)
___

Specter: "Less to an extent, at the very least. Much of the kingdom had a more "medieval" culture as many here call it, but technology was on it's way to being prominent. One knight who lives there is an engineer who built everything from factories to giant mechs, another knight there owned a submarine, and others owned entire airships."

___

I'm with the the Decepticons because I helped their other current leader dispose of their last pitiful excuse of one known as Starscream. And for your information, I'm not simply any Gem. I am an Aquamarine! One of the highest ranking Gems in all of Homeworld! And if you want any chance of not being offlined or decaying in a cell for the rest of your lives, you'll tell us why you're helping that insane cult leader named Cyclonus!
___

Pichu: "(Y-You saved us from that scary creature...)"
___

Mable: "How many video games have you played before?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My two bets for how it's gonna happen are that she's either gonna be caught off-guard by them suddenly showing up in a fight and reacting with complete shock followed by confusion and anger, assuming she doesn't get curbstomped right afterwards since they might be ready for her that time, or that Salem's going to see them from a spy or one of her other minions first and confront Cinder about it since she made a point to tell Salem how certain she was that they died in the battle for the Staff.

Those things and RWBY and Jaune reuniting with the other heroes and their families are the main stuff I want to see at this point if nothing else.

Noelle: "The part about the pizza mascot or the part about Dess chasing Kris with a whiffle bat?"

Susie: "The whole thing sounds hilarious!" :laugh:
___

Dipper: "Oh gosh, w-we'd be honored!"

Mabel: "Sign us both up!"
___

-A food store since even though they're not hungry, they're curious about what kind of foods are here-
I want to see a V10 trailer.

Nora: "Pretty much yeah." :p
---
Byleth: "I'll keep it in mind." :)
---
-Kamui wants a snack too- :p

Aoko: "Wasn't the other gal the one contracted with her?"
Arcueid: "She's just pretty introverted"
---
Martha: "Yes, see..." -thusshe explainsabout their encounter with Gankoomon and all Mirei told them of the Royal Knights-
---
Minervamon: "I follow you then!"
---
Illya: -Does the same with her Tiana doll- "We're so close...!"
Shez: "Not really introverted. Just stoic. Introverted is Shiki over there. ....No offense, girl."
---
Kamui: "...Whoa..."
---
-AND FOLLOW SHE DOES-
---
Emblem Tiki: "We shall give it out all!"

Kanna: "And never give up!"

-would it be cute if I said that Kanna wore the outfit that is often seen when paired with Morgan?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I want to see a V10 trailer.

Nora: "Pretty much yeah." :p
---
Byleth: "I'll keep it in mind." :)
---
-Kamui wants a snack too- :p
Amen to that.

I'm confident RWBY's gonna be able to finish, but it might be a while until much if any work gets done on V10, sadly. I'm pretty sure nothing's been able to be animated for it as the 10th Volume wasn't even greenlit at Rooster Teeth by the time the shutdown was announced and it might take a while for the transition to a new studio to happen and for CRWBY to discuss writing and their plans for the story before work on the Volume starts proper. But, well, the wait time for Volume 9 was two years anyhow (and three for a lot of people to actually watch it)...

Ralsei: "I think he also put spice in some of Lancer's cookies once..."

Noelle: "Then there were the few times he purposefully made that green lizard character in that platformer game fall into a bottomless pit to mess with his older brother since he was always his favorite character..."
___

-Considering that they just moved to a new base with tons of open space, they might actually be able to go through with the plan of building a proper school for Chaldea's younger members...-
___

-Well, the strike probably doesn't extend to stores on site- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amen to that.

I'm confident RWBY's gonna be able to finish, but it might be a while until much if any work gets done on V10, sadly. I'm pretty sure nothing's been able to be animated for it as the 10th Volume wasn't even greenlit at Rooster Teeth by the time the shutdown was announced and it might take a while for the transition to a new studio to happen and for CRWBY to discuss writing and their plans for the story before work on the Volume starts proper. But, well, the wait time for Volume 9 was two years anyhow (and three for a lot of people to actually watch it)...

Ralsei: "I think he also put spice in some of Lancer's cookies once..."

Noelle: "Then there were the few times he purposefully made that green lizard character in that platformer game fall into a bottomless pit to mess with his older brother since he was always his favorite character..."
___

-Considering that they just moved to a new base with tons of open space, they might actually be able to go through with the plan of building a proper school for Chaldea's younger members...-
___

-Well, the strike probably doesn't extend to stores on site- :V
I think we can wait. And imagine how smooth it'd be if it's that company that worked on older volumes.

Ren: "That's a bit rude..."

Nora: "Sometimes, you need the extra jump."
---
-the Rulers had this as an idea to help with Byleth's request of teaching again-
---
-there's a limit on how many of each product can be bought so supplies aren't dried up :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I thought she did? Or do you mean what her and Eclipsa talked about?)
___

Specter: "Less to an extent, at the very least. Much of the kingdom had a more "medieval" culture as many here call it, but technology was on it's way to being prominent. One knight who lives there is an engineer who built everything from factories to giant mechs, another knight there owned a submarine, and others owned entire airships."

___

I'm with the the Decepticons because I helped their other current leader dispose of their last pitiful excuse of one known as Starscream. And for your information, I'm not simply any Gem. I am an Aquamarine! One of the highest ranking Gems in all of Homeworld! And if you want any chance of not being offlined or decaying in a cell for the rest of your lives, you'll tell us why you're helping that insane cult leader named Cyclonus!
___

Pichu: "(Y-You saved us from that scary creature...)"
___

Mable: "How many video games have you played before?"
Lily: The latter, I mean.
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh. Sorry for understimating your world's inhabitants..."
---
Clobber: "Cult leader? What do you mean?!"
Scrapper: "You know what she means, he's a spawn of Unicron. You know he, Scourge and Galvatron were his main forces when he tried to eat Cybertron"
Gnaw: "Cyclonus friend, Cyclonus help us live..."
---
Iri: "You're welcome, by the way~"
---
Chrono: "...Not many?"
Shez: "Not really introverted. Just stoic. Introverted is Shiki over there. ....No offense, girl."
---
Kamui: "...Whoa..."
---
-AND FOLLOW SHE DOES-
---
Emblem Tiki: "We shall give it out all!"

Kanna: "And never give up!"

-would it be cute if I said that Kanna wore the outfit that is often seen when paired with Morgan?-
Shiki: 🙄
Artoria: "I heard people have good impressions of her though"
---
Shirou: "Those knights have always been there?"
Martha: "Apparently..."
---
-How Phosphy?-
---
Nanoha: "Yes! We'll distract and some attack!"
Miyu: "Sounds reasonable" -makes her Elsa doll nod-

-Why yes it would be-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shiki: 🙄
Artoria: "I heard people have good impressions of her though"
---
Shirou: "Those knights have always been there?"
Martha: "Apparently..."
---
-How Phosphy?-
---
Nanoha: "Yes! We'll distract and some attack!"
Miyu: "Sounds reasonable" -makes her Elsa doll nod-

-Why yes it would be-
Byleth: "My skills as a mercenary and a teacher tends to give people a positive opinion of me... or a fearsome one if I happen to be their enemy."
---
Kamui: "All this time, other people helped from behind the scene and we never knew..."
---
-working on a tan- :V
---
Emblem Tiki: "Everyone attack! With friendship!"

-then it's what she's wearing, glasses included-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: The latter, I mean.
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh. Sorry for understimating your world's inhabitants..."
---
Clobber: "Cult leader? What do you mean?!"
Scrapper: "You know what she means, he's a spawn of Unicron. You know he, Scourge and Galvatron were his main forces when he tried to eat Cybertron"
Gnaw: "Cyclonus friend, Cyclonus help us live..."
---
Iri: "You're welcome, by the way~"
---
Chrono: "...Not many?"
Star: (So we really don't know much about her...)
___

Specter: "It's not so much that you underestimated them so much as you lacked sufficient knowledge about the world to know how advanced it was for certain.

Besides, one of the former airship owners is...let's just say far less bright than his armor."
___

Yet we've detected no signs of that planet-eater's blood in your mechanisms... What is the meaning of this? Why would one of his lackeys keep several of you around without at the very least experimenting on you?
___

Squirtle: "(You even healed up me and several of my friends! Thank you for that!)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Then that's why." :p -Lands a finishing move-

I think we can wait. And imagine how smooth it'd be if it's that company that worked on older volumes.

Ren: "That's a bit rude..."

Nora: "Sometimes, you need the extra jump."
---
-the Rulers had this as an idea to help with Byleth's request of teaching again-
---
-there's a limit on how many of each product can be bought so supplies aren't dried up :V-
I'm really hoping they're the ones who manage to buy it, honestly. The guy and some of his team members worked on the animation for fight scenes directly alongside Monty Oum.

At this point, I think the show's best off if the show gets him onboard with skill for animation and choreography while CRWBY gets to continue the direction and vision for the story as they're planning it to.

Noelle: "He's also jumpscared me a lot of different ways several different times. He never means harm by it, though, so unless Dess got mad at him, I always laughed those pranks off. " :chuckle:

Ralsei: "Did...did he ever pull any pranks that didn't involve scaring people?"

Noelle: "Well, there was one time where he switched out my glass of eggnog with one that was full of mayonnaise when I wasn't looking...." :urg:
___

-Along with Scathach and Qrow as well-
___

-More so specifically because of the knowledge of the gluttons?- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm really hoping they're the ones who manage to buy it, honestly. The guy and some of his team members worked on the animation for fight scenes directly alongside Monty Oum.

At this point, I think the show's best off if the show gets him onboard with skill for animation and choreography while CRWBY gets to continue the direction and vision for the story as they're planning it to.
Noelle: "He's also jumpscared me a lot of different ways different times. He never means harm by it, though, so unless Dess got mad at him, I always laughed those pranks off. " :chuckle:

Ralsei: "Did...did he ever pull any pranks that didn't involve scaring people?"

Noelle: "Well, there was one time where he switched out my glass of eggnog with one that was full of mayonnaise when I wasn't looking...." :urg:
___

-Along with Scathach and Qrow as well-
___

-More so specifically because of the knowledge of the gluttons?- :V
Really would be a best case scenario, huh?

Nora: "...I'm starting to question how much of a friend he is to you..."
---
-well, Qrow would mostly just supervise-

-Scathach and Byleth seem far more qualified as teachers to him but he's familiar enough with teaching to be like, the substitute :V-
---
-presicely!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Really would be a best case scenario, huh?

Nora: "...I'm starting to question how much of a friend he is to you..."
---
-well, Qrow would mostly just supervise-

-Scathach and Byleth seem far more qualified as teachers to him but he's familiar enough with teaching to be like, the substitute :V-
---
-presicely!-
At least, that's what I think would be the best case for the show at this point.

Either way, CRWBY still gets to work on the story, so long as it ends up in a good studio like his, then yeah, I think the wait for V10's definitely gonna be worth it.

Noelle: "Oh, he's never been an outright jerk! Actually, he always got worried and asked if I was okay if whenever it even seemed like I got too scared by any of his pranks...

Kris is a huge prankster, but he hates actually hurting anyone." -And it's clear she meant that both physically and emotionally-
___

-Or least work a lighter shift due to being drunk a lot of the time- :V
___

-That being said, the Pokemon see tons of the different food from different worlds here and are awed-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
At least, that's what I think would be the best case for the show at this point.

Either way, CRWBY still gets to work on the story, so long as it ends up in a good studio like his, then yeah, I think the wait for V10's definitely gonna be worth it.

Noelle: "Oh, he's never been an outright jerk! Actually, he always got worried and asked if I was okay if whenever it even seemed like I got too scared by any of his pranks...

Kris is a huge prankster, but he hates actually hurting anyone." -And it's clear she meant that both physically and emotionally-
___

-Or least work a lighter shift due to being drunk a lot of the time- :V
___

-That being said, the Pokemon see tons of the different food from different worlds here and are awed-
Same and now I have nothing else to add.
Nora: "Oh, that's a relief..."
---
-that can work too lmao-
---
Kamui: "Impressive, right?" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "My skills as a mercenary and a teacher tends to give people a positive opinion of me... or a fearsome one if I happen to be their enemy."
---
Kamui: "All this time, other people helped from behind the scene and we never knew..."
---
-working on a tan- :V
---
Emblem Tiki: "Everyone attack! With friendship!"

-then it's what she's wearing, glasses included-
Arcueid: "Is there any with both?" :p
---
Shirou: "I don't know what to think..."
MArtha: "And a third of them apparently dislike us..."
---
-Minervamon doesn't wanna interrupt that now that she sees that-
---
Gil: "Yeah, take this now!" -dolls all attack!-
Abby: "Aaaah, you won't get me!"

-Cute then-
Star: (So we really don't know much about her...)
___

Specter: "It's not so much that you underestimated them so much as you lacked sufficient knowledge about the world to know how advanced it was for certain.

Besides, one of the former airship owners is...let's just say far less bright than his armor."
___

Yet we've detected no signs of that planet-eater's blood in your mechanisms... What is the meaning of this? Why would one of his lackeys keep several of you around without at the very least experimenting on you?
___

Squirtle: "(You even healed up me and several of my friends! Thank you for that!)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Then that's why." :p -Lands a finishing move-
Lily: Yeah... How should we do this?
---
Ishtar: "Eh anyone makes mistakes!"
Ereshkigal: "I-I suppose"
---
Clobber: "Because he's no longer the same!"
Frostferatu: "Those maniacs have forced him into their servitude, that's what's happening!"
Toxitron: "Friend Toxitron made sure Toxitron and others alive!"
---
Irisviel: "Any time" :) -pats the tiny turtle-
---
Chrono: -Jaw open, and pupils shrink too!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Is there any with both?" :p
---
Shirou: "I don't know what to think..."
MArtha: "And a third of them apparently dislike us..."
---
-Minervamon doesn't wanna interrupt that now that she sees that-
---
Gil: "Yeah, take this now!" -dolls all attack!-
Abby: "Aaaah, you won't get me!"

-Cute then-
Shez: -raises her hand- "I was on either side at least once. Does that count." :p
---
Kamui: "They do? Why? And also, I trust you won't ever leak that out, Shirou? That... sounds like important Ruler business, after all."
---
Phosphy: "Hey Pit! ...Who's the girl with you?"
---
-THEY ALL ATTACC-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Yeah... How should we do this?
---
Ishtar: "Eh anyone makes mistakes!"
Ereshkigal: "I-I suppose"
---
Clobber: "Because he's no longer the same!"
Frostferatu: "Those maniacs have forced him into their servitude, that's what's happening!"
Toxitron: "Friend Toxitron made sure Toxitron and others alive!"
---
Irisviel: "Any time" :) -pats the tiny turtle-
---
Chrono: -Jaw open, and pupils shrink too!-
Star: (I don't know. We don't know much about Eclipsa, but she...doesn't seem so evil...)
___

Specter: "Really, it's not exactly a concern I don't exactly know much about your home world or the worlds most other people here originate from, myself."
___

Hmm...it appears none of you are damaged or enslaved, either. They may be telling the truth about Cyclonus saving or sparing them. But if their other claim is to believed,then you're telling us Cyclonus himself was somehow forced into doing these experiments for the rest of this cult? -More skeptical of that claim-
___

-That made the Squirtle smile, and he even shake his tail-
___

-Chandelure wins!-

Same and now I have nothing else to add.
Nora: "Oh, that's a relief..."
---
-that can work too lmao-
---
Kamui: "Impressive, right?" :)
Neither do I. :V

That said, I am probably gonna watch the Beyond shorts tomorrow since I'm not sure if those are gonna be easily available anywhere else after RT's shutdown, either. Have you watched them yet?

Noelle: "Honestly, getting to hang out with him in the Cyber World was a lot of fun! Well, except for whenever mice showed up...but Kris helped me get over my probably irrational fear of them that day anyway." 😅
___

-In any case, it seems like Dipper and Mabel have finished their training for the day-
___

Sparky: "(Whoa, look at all these different foods!)"

Vulpix: "(So many different bright and colorful foods!)" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Neither do I. :V

That said, I am probably gonna watch the Beyond shorts tomorrow since I'm not sure if those are gonna be easily available anywhere else after RT's shutdown, either. Have you watched them yet?
Noelle: "Honestly, getting to hang out with him in the Cyber World was a lot of fun! Well, except for whenever mice showed up...but Kris helped me get over my probably irrational fear of them that day anyway." 😅
___

-In any case, it seems like Dipper and Mabel have finished their training for the day-
___

Sparky: "(Whoa, look at all these different foods!)"

Vulpix: "(So many different bright and colorful foods!)" :b:
I have. They're pretty good. They're also very short so you don't have to worry. All four are like, one normal RWBY episode.
Weiss: "That's very nice of him." :)
---
-and are ready to spend the rest of their day doing other things?-
---
Kamui: "We're just here to see. I don't want you creatures getting sick..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have. They're pretty good. They're also very short so you don't have to worry. All four are like, one normal RWBY episode.
Weiss: "That's very nice of him." :)
---
-and are ready to spend the rest of their day doing other things?-
---
Kamui: "We're just here to see. I don't want you creatures getting sick..."
I'll check the Beyond episodes out tomorrow then!

Ralsei: "That's Kris for you!" :grin:

Noelle: "He may be a prankster, but deep down, he's also a really caring friend." :)
___

-Yup, probably starting with getting dinner-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not hungry anyway.)" :p

Pichu: "(Neither am I!)"

Vulpix: -Still wants to try the foods, but doesn't realize that doing so would make her sick-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: -raises her hand- "I was on either side at least once. Does that count." :p
---
Kamui: "They do? Why? And also, I trust you won't ever leak that out, Shirou? That... sounds like important Ruler business, after all."
---
Phosphy: "Hey Pit! ...Who's the girl with you?"
---
-THEY ALL ATTACC-
Arcueid: "You know what I mean" :p
Aoko: "Heh, cute" :p
---
Shirou: "No I won't... But hearing about them makes me think they won't be a secret for too long, honestly"
Martha: -Sigh- "Apparently, they just don't trust us with matters that concern the protection of their world"
---
Minervamon: -GASP- "I'm so sorry for interrupting you!" -bow-
---
-AND SOME HIT THE WEAK POINT-
Star: (I don't know. We don't know much about Eclipsa, but she...doesn't seem so evil...)
___

Specter: "Really, it's not exactly a concern I don't exactly know much about your home world or the worlds most other people here originate from, myself."
___

Hmm...it appears none of you are damaged or enslaved, either. They may be telling the truth about Cyclonus saving or sparing them. But if their other claim is to believed,then you're telling us Cyclonus himself was somehow forced into doing these experiments for the rest of this cult? -More skeptical of that claim-
___

-That made the Squirtle smile, and he even shake his tail-
___

-Chandelure wins!-
Lily: Do we even ask her anything else at this point?
---
Ishtar: "Which is a good thing as you can tell her more things then~!"
Ereshkigal: "Eh?"
---
Clobber: "He just wants peace, he doesn't wants to do anything regarding Unicron anymore! He did everything to hide our survival from Bludgeon"
Gnaw: "He helped Gnaw when Gnaw was too damaged from a fight... Cyclonus good"
---
Irisviel: "So you wish to be stronger, right?" :)
---
Chrono: "................"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Do we even ask her anything else at this point?
---
Ishtar: "Which is a good thing as you can tell her more things then~!"
Ereshkigal: "Eh?"
---
Clobber: "He just wants peace, he doesn't wants to do anything regarding Unicron anymore! He did everything to hide our survival from Bludgeon"
Gnaw: "He helped Gnaw when Gnaw was too damaged from a fight... Cyclonus good"
---
Irisviel: "So you wish to be stronger, right?" :)
---
Chrono: "................"
Star: (What else can we ask h-Wait, Festivia's her daughter, right? Maybe she knows something about my magical inheritance or something else up with our family!)
___

Specter: "...Well, I've already told her pretty much the entire story of how I became an undead knight..."

-The main reason he even wants to help Eresh socialize is because she's one of the very few people who both listened to his story and didn't judge him for it-

___

...Do you have any proof or evidence of this? Can any of you advocate for the majority of these formerly MIA Decepticons?
___

Pikachu: "(Heck yeah we do!)"

Pichu: "(You know it!)"

Squirtle: "(Totally!)"
___

Dipper: "The reason you didn't win was because you were hitting buttons at random. Button mashing can be a valid tactic...but it doesn't always work." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll check the Beyond episodes out tomorrow then!

Ralsei: "That's Kris for you!" :grin:

Noelle: "He may be a prankster, but deep down, he's also a really caring friend." :)
___

-Yup, probably starting with getting dinner-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not hungry anyway.)" :p

Pichu: "(Neither am I!)"

Vulpix: -Still wants to try the foods, but doesn't realize that doing so would make her sick-
Jaune: "He sounds like a great person."
---
Byleth: -had waved them goodbye as they left-
---
Kamui: "Then make sure to keep an eye on the Vulpix." :p

Arcueid: "You know what I mean" :p
Aoko: "Heh, cute" :p
---
Shirou: "No I won't... But hearing about them makes me think they won't be a secret for too long, honestly"
Martha: -Sigh- "Apparently, they just don't trust us with matters that concern the protection of their world"
---
Minervamon: -GASP- "I'm so sorry for interrupting you!" -bow-
---
-AND SOME HIT THE WEAK POINT-
Shez: "Heheh. Still, I'd say I make sure never to piss her off." :p
---
Kamui: "And don't really care about any other world..."
---
Phosphy: "It's fiiiine, girl. You're not in the way of anything."
---
-HOW THE EVILDOER?!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "He sounds like a great person."
---
Byleth: -had waved them goodbye as they left-
---
Kamui: "Then make sure to keep an eye on the Vulpix." :p
Penny: "He seemed like a reserved yet kindhearted individual when we met him as well!"
___

-And the twins happily waved back!-
___

Vulpix: "(Huh?)"

Sparky: "(You really should watch how much you're eating, Vulpix...)"

Vulpix: "(But all that food looks so yummy! I'm sure I can handle it!)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (What else can we ask h-Wait, Festivia's her daughter, right? Maybe she knows something about my magical inheritance or something else up with our family!)
___

Specter: "...Well, I've already told her pretty much the entire story of how I became an undead knight..."

-The main reason he even wants to help Eresh socialize is because she's one of the very few people who both listened to his story and didn't judge him for it-

___

...Do you have any proof or evidence of this? Can any of you advocate for the majority of these formerly MIA Decepticons?
___

Pikachu: "(Heck yeah we do!)"

Pichu: "(You know it!)"

Squirtle: "(Totally!)"
___

Dipper: "The reason you didn't win was because you were hitting buttons at random. Button mashing can be a valid tactic...but it doesn't always work." :p
Lily: Okay, so we'll ask her about that! "Soooo, out of curiosity, how was Festivia?"
---
-Oh, right. That happened-
Ereshkigal: "Uh, right. Well, in the Underworld we have... Darkness, and more darkness..."
---
Scalpel: "Tey ain' wrong..."
-Others find it hard to believe-
---
Irisviel: "Then you're at the right place~"
---
Chrono: "..." -now he's being more thoughtful...-
Shez: "Heheh. Still, I'd say I make sure never to piss her off." :p
---
Kamui: "And don't really care about any other world..."
---
Phosphy: "It's fiiiine, girl. You're not in the way of anything."
---
-HOW THE EVILDOER?!-
Shiki: "I suppose"
Aoko: "That says something" :p
---
Martha: "Simply involved if it happens that theirs is at risk"
Shirou: "So they didn't fight Beasts or Toffee..."
---
Minervamon: "R-Really?" -relieved sigh-
---
Abby: "Oh no, they're destroying my glowing core! Curse you, princesses!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Okay, so we'll ask her about that! "Soooo, out of curiosity, how was Festivia?"
---
-Oh, right. That happened-
Ereshkigal: "Uh, right. Well, in the Underworld we have... Darkness, and more darkness..."
---
Scalpel: "Tey ain' wrong..."
-Others find it hard to believe-
---
Irisviel: "Then you're at the right place~"
---
Chrono: "..." -now he's being more thoughtful...-
Festivia?

Star; "Your daughter?"
___

Specter: "...Sounds like the Lich Yard. And the Tower of Fate.

...Wait, didn't I already see part of it when I told you that same story?"
___

What do you all suspect is the case?
___

('Cause you're at the training zone!)
___

-This game actually requires careful strategy...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "He seemed like a reserved yet kindhearted individual when we met him as well!"
___

-And the twins happily waved back!-
___

Vulpix: "(Huh?)"

Sparky: "(You really should watch how much you're eating, Vulpix...)"

Vulpix: "(But all that food looks so yummy! I'm sure I can handle it!)"
Weiss: "It was an honor fighting alongside him."
---
-how cute-
---
Kamui: "It'll still be here later. You should focus on not getting sick..."

Shiki: "I suppose"
Aoko: "That says something" :p
---
Martha: "Simply involved if it happens that theirs is at risk"
Shirou: "So they didn't fight Beasts or Toffee..."
---
Minervamon: "R-Really?" -relieved sigh-
---
Abby: "Oh no, they're destroying my glowing core! Curse you, princesses!"
Shez: "You should see her, honestly. The way she single-handedly takes down legions of armed soldiers is so crazy." :p

Byleth: "I'm more than just that..."

Shez: "What else about you terrifies me, B?" :p

Byleth: "...Point taken."

Shez: "But yeah, crazy fighting ability aside, she's a sweetheart who will always look out for those she cares about, an amazing listener and someone you can always rely on for damn near anything. She's the best." :)

-Byleth is blushing now-
---
Kamui: "I see... I don't get why we can't communicate though..."
---
Phosphora: "So where you from, girl? Are you some kind of Digimon or something?"
---
Kanna: "Keep striking there, everyone!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It was an honor fighting alongside him."
---
-how cute-
---
Kamui: "It'll still be here later. You should focus on not getting sick..."
Penny: "I concur!"

Berdly: "Just as it was an honor to fight alongside several fine heroes of Chaldea and Space Time Administration Bureau!" -Still a bit of a ham...Which is ironic since he's a bird-
___

-Byleth's thoughts on the Pinea twins?-
___

Vulpix: "(Does eating too much food really make you sick?)"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Festivia?

Star; "Your daughter?"
___

Specter: "...Sounds like the Lich Yard. And the Tower of Fate.

...Wait, didn't I already see part of it when I told you that same story?"
___

What do you all suspect is the case?
___

('Cause you're at the training zone!)
___

-This game actually requires careful strategy...-
Lily: "How did she use to be?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Right, sorry about that..."
---
Kickback: "Blackmailing?"
Clobber: "He did not!"
---
Irisviel: "Thaaaat's correct~" -giggled- "You can ask for whatever environment here and you'll get it"
---
-Just like Dig Dug, if not much more as it's against another human...-
Shez: "You should see her, honestly. The way she single-handedly takes down legions of armed soldiers is so crazy." :p

Byleth: "I'm more than just that..."

Shez: "What else about you terrifies me, B?" :p

Byleth: "...Point taken."

Shez: "But yeah, crazy fighting ability aside, she's a sweetheart who will always look out for those she cares about, an amazing listener and someone you can always rely on for damn near anything. She's the best." :)

-Byleth is blushing now-
---
Kamui: "I see... I don't get why we can't communicate though..."
---
Phosphora: "So where you from, girl? Are you some kind of Digimon or something?"
---
Kanna: "Keep striking there, everyone!"
Arcueid: "Awwwwww" :p
Aoko: "I guess that blush makes it believable" :p
---
Martha: "I don't know. I can only pray that soon we'll get answers and a way..."
---
Minervamon: "...Yeah. I-I'm a Minervamon! Pleasure to meet you!" -bows-
---
-They all do the attempt!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I concur!"

Berdly: "Just as it was an honor to fight alongside several fine heroes of Chaldea and Space Time Administration Bureau!" -Still a bit of a ham...Which is ironic since he's a bird-
___

-Byleth's thoughts on the Pinea twins?-
___

Vulpix: "(Does eating too much food really make you sick?)"
Weiss: "Well, I'm glad you felt that way." :)
---
Byleth: Hopefully, they don't jump into fights too big for them to handle...
---
Kamui: "It really can, yes. You only have a small stomach, after all."

Arcueid: "Awwwwww" :p
Aoko: "I guess that blush makes it believable" :p
---
Martha: "I don't know. I can only pray that soon we'll get answers and a way..."
---
Minervamon: "...Yeah. I-I'm a Minervamon! Pleasure to meet you!" -bows-
---
-They all do the attempt!-
Byleth: "S-Stop it." -trying to hide her face which just makes it more obvious-

Shez: -snickering- "She's also fun to tease." :p
---
Kamui: "On that we can both agree on."
---
Phosphy: "Pleasure to meet you. Cool snake arm, by the way."
---
-DOES IT WORK?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "How did she use to be?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Right, sorry about that..."
---
Kickback: "Blackmailing?"
Clobber: "He did not!"
---
Irisviel: "Thaaaat's correct~" -giggled- "You can ask for whatever environment here and you'll get it"
---
-Just like Dig Dug, if not much more as it's against another human...-
...Truthfully, I was imprisoned not long after my daughter's birth. I didn't get to know much about how she was like at all...

Star: "Oh...I didn't realize when exactly you got imprisoned...

...I'm really sorry you didn't get to really see her..." :urg:
___

Specter: "Does the majority of the Underworld look like that?"
___

I'm going to ask this again: do you have any proof of your claims about Cyclonus? -Still has a cold expression, but is willing to hear them out since other Decepticons verified that these five never betrayed them previously-
___

Pikachu: "(Huh?)"

Squirtle: "(What do you mean?)"
___

-There are way more controls, they're way more complex, there's much more to deal with, and indeed, he's fighting against another human player instead of just trying to defeat a bunch of AI-based enemies...-

Weiss: "Well, I'm glad you felt that way." :)
---
Byleth: Hopefully, they don't jump into fights too big for them to handle...
---
Kamui: "It really can, yes. You only have a small stomach, after all."
Noelle: "I think we can all agree with that as well." :grin:

Ralsei: "I'm sure Kris will be happy to hear that, too!"
___

-Given how they tried to defeat Bill in the season 2 finale, there's a decent chance they might- :V
___

Vulpix: "(I've never gotten sick from eating a lot of food before...)"

Sparky: "(How much food have you eaten before?)"

Vulpix: "(...Maybe not as much as I ate today?)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Noelle: "I think we can all agree with that as well." :grin:

Ralsei: "I'm sure Kris will be happy to hear that, too!"
___

-Given how they tried to defeat Bill in the season 2 finale, there's a decent chance they might- :V
___

Vulpix: "(I've never gotten sick from eating a lot of food before...)"

Sparky: "(How much food have you eaten before?)"

Vulpix: "(...Maybe not as much as I ate today?)"
Ruby: "I can't wait to meet him." :)
---
-Byleth would worry...-
---
Kamui: "Maybe you shouldn't push your luck then?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "S-Stop it." -trying to hide her face which just makes it more obvious-

Shez: -snickering- "She's also fun to tease." :p
---
Kamui: "On that we can both agree on."
---
Phosphy: "Pleasure to meet you. Cool snake arm, by the way."
---
-DOES IT WORK?-
Aoko: -Chuckles- "Anyway, I gotta go now" -bag and purse taken-
---
Martha: "On the while, you should rest for what remains of the night"
---
Minervamon: "Haha, hahahaha..." -blushes- "You're really pretty..."
---
-OH OF COURSE IT WOULD, ABBY GASPING-
...Truthfully, I was imprisoned not long after my daughter's birth. I didn't get to know much about how she was like at all...

Star: "Oh...I didn't realize when exactly you got imprisoned...

...I'm really sorry you didn't get to really see her..." :urg:
___

Specter: "Does the majority of the Underworld look like that?"
___

I'm going to ask this again: do you have any proof of your claims about Cyclonus? -Still has a cold expression, but is willing to hear them out since other Decepticons verified that these five never betrayed them previously-
___

Pikachu: "(Huh?)"

Squirtle: "(What do you mean?)"
___

-There are way more controls, they're way more complex, there's much more to deal with, and indeed, he's fighting against another human player instead of just trying to defeat a bunch of AI-based enemies...-
Lily: "I'm also sorry, I shouldn't have asked..."
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah..."
---
Clobber: "W-Well..." -trying to think what she could give them...-
---
Irisviel: "Oh you can change the environment in this room if you ask"
---
Chrono: "...What do I do?"
Amy: "Learn combos"
Chrono: "Combos?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: -Chuckles- "Anyway, I gotta go now" -bag and purse taken-
---
Martha: "On the while, you should rest for what remains of the night"
---
Minervamon: "Haha, hahahaha..." -blushes- "You're really pretty..."
---
-OH OF COURSE IT WOULD, ABBY GASPING-
Shez: "Already? Alright then. See you next time, Aoko." :)
---
Kamui: "A-Alright..."
---
Phosphora: "Awwww~ Thanks, girl~ You too." :p
---
Kanna: "We're doing it!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'm also sorry, I shouldn't have asked..."
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah..."
---
Clobber: "W-Well..." -trying to think what she could give them...-
---
Irisviel: "Oh you can change the environment in this room if you ask"
---
Chrono: "...What do I do?"
Amy: "Learn combos"
Chrono: "Combos?"
It's alright, neither of you could've have known...

-In truth, she's not lying about that part...She's just lying by omitting the part about Festivia being her daughter as she doesn't know if Moon, Medea or Ingrid want that information to reach anyone else just yet-

___

Specter: "...I assume there's got to be some locations that aren't just dark caves."
___

-Any ideas from any of the five Decepticons?-
___

Squirtle: "(No way!)" :surprised:

Pichu: "(Who do we ask?)"
___

Dipper: "A series of attacks you can chain or string together to maximize damage output and take out a good chunk of your opponent's character's health before they can retaliate or dodge it. I figured out a few of Chandelure's combos to defeat your Blaziken." :p

Ruby: "I can't wait to meet him." :)
---
-Byleth would worry...-
---
Kamui: "Maybe you shouldn't push your luck then?"
Ralsei: "I'm certain you will soon!" :)

Noelle: "Oh, we'll be right back! We gotta get these empty food trays back!"

Ralsei: "Oh, thank you for the reminder, Noelle! It's the polite thing to do!" -As such, Ralsei, Noelle and Berdly go to take their food trays back to the counter, while Susie stays behind to eat the rest of her food as she got slightly more than the rest-

___

-But it'll be a while before they get to even participate in any battles besides the one with Koyanskaya-
___

Vulpix: "(You're probably right...)" -A bit sad, but doesn't wanna end up sick-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "I'm certain you will soon!"

Noelle: "Oh, we'll be right back! We gotta get these empty food trays back!"

Ralsei: "Oh, thank you for the reminder, Noelle! It's the polite thing to do!" -As such, Ralsei, Noelle and Berdly go to take their food trays back to the counter, while Susie stays behind to eat the rest of her food as she got slightly more than the rest-

___

-But it'll be a while before they get to even participate in any battles besides the one with Koyanskaya-
___

Vulpix: "(You're probably right...)" -A bit sad, but doesn't wanna end up sick-
Weiss: What a polite group of teenagers.
---
-a lot of time to practive-
---
Kamui: "We can buy some for tomorrow though." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: What a polite group of teenagers.
---
-a lot of time to practive-
---
Kamui: "We can buy some for tomorrow though." :)
-While those three are gone, though, something only now suddenly dawns to Susie-

Susie: "...Wait...was Noelle...BLUSHING when she asked if I still wanted to study with her at the library?!"

___

-Plus they've also trained a bit with the Emblem weapons themselves, so they're getting both standard combat training prior to the showdown and training to figure out some ideal strategies for the magic-based weapons and when to use Emblem Engage-
___

Vulpix: "(Really?!)"

Sparky: "(I'll admit, I'm pretty curious about a lot of this food, myself!)" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While those three are gone, though, something only now suddenly dawns to Susie-

Susie: "...Wait...was Noelle...BLUSHING when she asked if I still wanted to study with her at the library?!"

___

-Plus they've also trained a bit with the Emblem weapons themselves, so they're getting both standard combat training prior to the showdown and training to figure out some ideal strategies for the magic-based weapons and when to use Emblem Engage-
___

Vulpix: "(Really?!)"

Sparky: "(I'll admit, I'm pretty curious about a lot of this food, myself!)" :p
-she's so dense lmao
---
Byleth: "...Maybe I should train too."

Shez: "I'm down for that." :p
---
Kamui: "But again, this is for later. Understood?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's so dense lmao
---
Byleth: "...Maybe I should train too."

Shez: "I'm down for that." :p
---
Kamui: "But again, this is for later. Understood?"
-It's actually true to the game as well. Kris, Noelle and Berdly all have a crush on her and she's completely oblivious to all of them- :V
___

-I think you had Shez leave to work on wings earlier IIRC, so that gave me that funny image of Shez suddenly teleporting back after Dipper and Mabel left just to hear and agree with Byleth's training comment- :V
___

Vulpix: "(Okay, Ms. Kamui!)" -Nods, listening to their guide's advice-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Already? Alright then. See you next time, Aoko." :)
---
Kamui: "A-Alright..."
---
Phosphora: "Awwww~ Thanks, girl~ You too." :p
---
Kanna: "We're doing it!" :b:
Aoko: "See ya another time!" -and thus she went out the restraurant-
---
Shirou: "I'll stay with you..."
---
Minervamon: "...Y-You think so?"
---
Abby: "Nooo, hooooow?"
Illya: "Teamwork!"
It's alright, neither of you could've have known...

-In truth, she's not lying about that part...She's just lying by omitting the part about Festivia being her daughter as she doesn't know if Moon, Medea or Ingrid want that information to reach anyone else just yet-

___

Specter: "...I assume there's got to be some locations that aren't just dark caves."
___

-Any ideas from any of the five Decepticons?-
___

Squirtle: "(No way!)" :surprised:

Pichu: "(Who do we ask?)"
___

Dipper: "A series of attacks you can chain or string together to maximize damage output and take out a good chunk of your opponent's character's health before they can retaliate or dodge it. I figured out a few of Chandelure's combos to defeat your Blaziken." :p
-Makes sense...-

Lily: "Still, we were too insensitive about that"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Not much"
---
Scalpel: "Do you traze any Angolmois in uz?"
---
Irisviel: "The operative outside the room"
---
Chrono: "So it's like coordinating a fight in the game?"
Amy: "Kinda" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Makes sense...-

Lily: "Still, we were too insensitive about that"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Not much"
---
Scalpel: "Do you traze any Angolmois in uz?"
---
Irisviel: "The operative outside the room"
---
Chrono: "So it's like coordinating a fight in the game?"
Amy: "Kinda" :p
You have nothing to apologize for. If anything, I'm sorry I can't be of more help...

Star: "No, it's fine. You still helped a lot with the knowledge about revival magic.."
___

Specter: "...Uhh...maybe you should consider hiring an interior decorator or two?"
___

Shockwave, run a second scan to verify the Robonoids' initial findings.

___

-Can said operative speak Pokemon?-

-...Actually, knowing Atalanta, she'll probably just translate for them as long as they don't request any dangerous environments- :p
___

Dipper: "That's pretty much the gist of it."

Last edited:
Top Bottom