• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some tips I have for R.O.B. mainers...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I've actually met 2 gamers that I'll be seeing personally at the Final Smash tourney in Pittsburg in a month. So, I'm happy.

Sudai

Stuff here
Lol sudai thanks for "crushing my soul" I made this for the hell of it. So I guess there aren't a bunch noobs here after all. And I notice most of you guys from AiB as well.
Wasn't aiming to crush a soul. That's just what all the ROBs like to interpret it as. I just don't like seeing false information on these boards.

Also. SWF ROB Boards >>>>>>>>>>> AiB ROB boards. There's a reason I haven't logged into AiB in -forever-.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's just because we have cooler players, and the Smashboards metagame is a few months ahead of AiB's.

Sudai

Stuff here
Nono, I fully understand.

The point of my post was that there really is no 10 character limit if you know what you're doing. ;P

Secrets of the trade.

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
I think I've got it figured out, but I don't really care. I just don't get the urge to post if it'd be that little.

More tips for ROB mainers from a Southerner: sweet tea and vodka. So good....

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I never saw much of a need for the "trick" but once I saw Sudai's post, I figured it out immediately. However, I sometimes feel the '10 whatevers' can add extra humor to a post, like a little bit of cool whip on a piece of pie.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Cool whip is GODLY...
And I don't pronounce the H.
Just out of curiosity, did you pronounce the H before that Family Guy episode?

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I find myself growing more and more annoyed with Family Guy. I wasone of the people who watched it from the first episode. And I'm not one of those people who just says they watched from the first episode. I actually did. But I dislike the newer seasons.
Old Family Guy > New Family Guy

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Family Guy killed itself once it started doing way too much TOSAT and started inserting their cut-aways far more unceremoniously than they used to. I mean, at least back in the day, they introduced those segments with more than just "this is just like that one time that..."

*sigh*

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who never liked Family Guy? I just never found any of their jokes funny. It was just a bunch of random stuff stretched out waaaaay too much. The ideas where good, then they ****ed it up with repetitive dialog or the most vague outcomes of a joke.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Am I the only one who never liked Family Guy? I just never found any of their jokes funny. It was just a bunch of random stuff stretched out waaaaay too much. The ideas where good, then they ****ed it up with repetitive dialog or the most vague outcomes of a joke.
Thats the exact same way I feel about it lol nice job

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I think I've got it figured out, but I don't really care. I just don't get the urge to post if it'd be that little.

More tips for ROB mainers from a Southerner: sweet tea and vodka. So good....
I'll one up you. Get that new Sweet Tea flavored Vodka. Sh*t is too **** good. Saves you the effort of making tea, and mixing it with vodka. Tho... depending on your tastes, you might wanna add some tea anyway... which, of course would defeat the purpose of havin sweet tea vodka, in essence. BUT, either way...

... the point still stands. Sweet Tea Vodka is yummy.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Thats what happened after FOX brought it back. Before it was cancelled, all the jokes, repetition, and randomness had the perfect balance, which is what made it hilarious. Now, they abuse every joke that was funny in the first couple seasons (ex. chicken fight) and new jokes (ball in a cup? Unnecesary.) and stretch them out until it hurts just to watch.

Boom Cube

Smash Rookie
I can remember when I realized Family Guy was circling the drain.

It was when Peter, completely outside the context of the situation, suddenly said "It's like making love to a rhino that doesn't care about you any more."

Now, instead of saying "That show jumped the shark", I like to say "That show ****ed a rhino."

Top Bottom