• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some very messed up glitch

Wafflekin

Smash Cadet
I was playing as ICs against CPUs to pass the time. One of the random match-ups was against another ICs (on Final Destination). A third of the way through the match, I grabbed one of the other ICs, the next moment he was behind me. Now it gets weird:

The screen is constantly showing the left edge.
The Belay sound effect is randomly going off.
I get random jump boosts in mid-air. (Without sending me into free fall.)
I believe the other Popo footstooled his Nana, and I was given the footstool spike effect.
My Popo randomly spawns at the left edge. My Nana, however, does not move.

I saved a replay of it, and surprisingly, the glitch was still in the replay. If anyone wants it...

Wii FC: 4312-2262-3301-2093
SSBB FC: 4253-3165-6507

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
sounds pretty interesting, i would love to see it

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
Someone should get this from him and upload it to youtube.

Wafflekin

Smash Cadet
I discovered that my camcorder can collect a video directly from the television. So that's what I did. Unfortunately, the only computer I have that can get files from an SD card isn't working. Hopefully, a friend will bring theirs, and I'll try to get it uploaded by tonight.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even think you could foot stool your own Nana.
Dang it, can't obtain video cause my WII Broke.

Miller

Smash Lord
Id offer to get the video but im using a japanese copy and id doesnt allow replays to be sent from english > japanese and it doesn't even let japanese > japanese

Top Bottom