• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Somebody at Genesis tried to tell me that Kirby's dair is unmanly

Status
Not open for further replies.

No U

Smash Journeyman
How the hell is Kirby's dair an unmanly spike? You basically turn yourself into a freaking drill and spin yourself all up into their eye. I mean, everybody knows drills are super manly, especially when being forced into someone's eye in such a way that sends them falling to their death. Of course for saying that I made sure to 3 stock him.

So basically this topic is about how much manlier Kirby's dair is than other spikes in the game. For instance Falco and his feminine little pirouette that he does. What a little *****.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
So basically this topic is about how much manlier Kirby's dair is than other spikes in the game. For instance Falco and his feminine little pirouette that he does. What a little *****.
hahahaha! I always thought that Falco's dair did resemble as a feminine type of spike. I agree Kirby's dair does look manly or manlier than that of Falco's.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom