• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone fill me in on my first impressions:

MegaSpy21

Smash Rookie
I'm planning on maining PT, and as such, I'd like to get a halfway decent first impression of him before the game comes out. Could someone tell me how accurate these impressions are?

Squirtle: Good for racking up damage; great aerial attacks
Ivysaur: Total powerhouse; killing made easy with him
Charizard: Tank; staying alive is easier with him than the other two

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Ivysaur is apparently the one who's really good at racking up damage although Ivysaur can kill really well with up smash.

squiser

Smash Apprentice
You're generalizing quite a bit, but I guess it's the right idea. Squirtle is aerial-based, light, dodgy character. Ivysaur plays her range more, but yes, she can rack up damage really well. She has good KO moves too, just horrid recovery.

squiser

Smash Apprentice
Yes, yes, I wrote that before I saw the thread, and this is not the place for that. Although, you should realize female Ivysaur would probably sound very similar to male Ivysaur.

Top Bottom