• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

someone tell me what happened to deva

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasook

Smash Champion
He faked quitting brawl, we weren't supposed to find out, but we did anyway, and we all mourned him. Then he came back the next day saying it was a joke. So some people let him off the hook and laughed, others yelled at him, some cyber-slapped him (me), and some wanted his punishment to be to play wifi with every Link here. That's all.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Oh, so thats what that thing about online and punishment was about. Ehh. I dont know DEva, and I'm not reaslly mad he fakes. its something that doesnt really concern me.

Deva

Smash Lord
I'm still here, just made a fake quitting blog on allisbrawl to show Jem and Eggz how dumb they were being by quitting. It worked, but the guys from smashboards found it and all thought I was quitting. There was a huge memorial or something goin on for a day or so before I checked back here and I was like o_0. But yeah, I told them what was up. Some understood, some hate me now, etc. You have to go through some tough stuff to keep your friends playing this game.

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
I'm still here, just made a fake quitting blog on allisbrawl to show Jem and Eggz how dumb they were being by quitting. It worked, but the guys from smashboards found it and all thought I was quitting. There was a huge memorial or something goin on for a day or so before I checked back here and I was like o_0. But yeah, I told them what was up. Some understood, some hate me now, etc. You have to go through some tough stuff to keep your friends playing this game.
Gave us quite a scare. Might be an understatement, but oh well.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Yeah...I read the blog and got depressed and for a millisecond thought of picking up Snake as a secondary. I ended up deciding to go out in flames of glory in tourneys as Link anyway.

Deva

Smash Lord
If your going to play Link, dont count on winning any large tournaments, but play him for the challenge. You'd be surprised how rewarding it feels, and with enough practice, you can start placing well with him too.

sasook

Smash Champion
Oh noes

Deva, my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously O_o

<3 Deva

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
If your going to play Link, dont count on winning any large tournaments, but play him for the challenge. You'd be surprised how rewarding it feels, and with enough practice, you can start placing well with him too.
This.

Link is a terrible character and isn't really tourney worthy. More or less, it's just the mindgames of your tourney opponent hearing the announcer say "LINK" instead of "META KNIGHT" or "SNAKE."

That's built in mindgames right there.

Link&Ridley

Smash Cadet
He faked quitting brawl, we weren't supposed to find out, but we did anyway, and we all mourned him. Then he came back the next day saying it was a joke. So some people let him off the hook and laughed, others yelled at him, some cyber-slapped him (me), and some wanted his punishment to be to play wifi with every Link here. That's all.
Yes what Sasook said. It almost gave me a heart attack when I saw the post when I was in Aib.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Lol, whoever commented on the youtube vid is right. Legan plays melee exactly the way he plays brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom