• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm not being a ****. I'm telling him his best option and that he shouldn't be whining for stuff he doesn't need if he has the resources elsewhere. If he doesn't have the money in cash, there's no guarantee he'll have it later. Look at it from a parent with bills' perspective >_<

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
I'm not being a ****. I'm telling him his best option and that he shouldn't be whining for stuff he doesn't need if he has the resources elsewhere. If he doesn't have the money in cash, there's no guarantee he'll have it later. Look at it from a parent with bills' perspective >_<
I'v been getting paid On time, every month, so "Not having the money on time" Doesn't reallly work here,

and @Colonel Cuddles
I'm sorry to hear about that D:. my mom owes my dad like $10k in childsupport (since I was like 1-2) and she hasn't paid anything. So I can kinda feel what you are, but just that little bit.
I hope everything works out, :/

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I've lived in many places around the world... and I've formed some really close bonds with people.

What saddens me everyday is that I've lost people that I've been really close to in the past. I always reminisce about the good and the bad times I've had with these people. I've tried searching names through the internet and everything, but I can't find anyone. The only person I've been sucessful in finding was the name of a good friend of mine in the form of a death certificate.

I've also formed close bonds with people who live in my area but most of them have moved away and dispersed themselves across the globe. I've tried to keep in touch bust most of them have been lost in their own lives.

Meeting people over the internet is depressing as well... It's easier to be more open and honest under the shadow of an internet avatar and all... so I tend to form some deep relations on the internet. I wish I knew these people in real life... or people in my life were like these people...

Maybe I just get attached too easily... I don't know... but to me it feels like the people that are most worth living with are so far away.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Shun, I would consider needing a computer for school as a legitimate reason to ask for a new one, especially if his old one is on its last leg. I can understand if he was asking for a laptop when he had a perfectly functional computer elsewhere, but I don't see how you can say he's whining when he legitimately needs it for the school year.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I've lived in many places around the world... and I've formed some really close bonds with people.

What saddens me everyday is that I've lost people that I've been really close to in the past. I always reminisce about the good and the bad times I've had with these people. I've tried searching names through the internet and everything, but I can't find anyone. The only person I've been sucessful in finding was the name of a good friend of mine in the form of a death certificate.

I've also formed close bonds with people who live in my area but most of them have moved away and dispersed themselves across the globe. I've tried to keep in touch bust most of them have been lost in their own lives.

Meeting people over the internet is depressing as well... It's easier to be more open and honest under the shadow of an internet avatar and all... so I tend to form some deep relations on the internet. I wish I knew these people in real life... or people in my life were like these people...

Maybe I just get attached too easily... I don't know... but to me it feels like the people that are most worth living with are so far away.
Have you tried searching these friends on facebook?

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
ya cuddles, life sucks now. I'm living off of welfare since my dad applied for disability retirement and he hasn't been paid for 3 months. The post office is being ********... (he broke his back, has had 3 back surgeries and is/has been taking oxycodone, which now his doctor is telling him that he shouldnt have been working for these past 10 years.

Furthermore, in order to get money, my dad has been trying to sell cars down at my cousin's dealership and I have been posting craigslist ads for him. He is supposed to be paying me 10$ a day to post these ads but I havent seen any money. I am also suppose to get 75$/car that sells and he has sold 4 cars. havent seen that money either.

I mean, I reailze he has to pay bills, but his friends have been giving him money too. I'm also starting school soon, and i'm not looking to forward to that... >_>

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I'm already like over 50,000$ in debt thanks to student loans. So I'm trying to find Grants and Scholarships to pay off the rest of college and I'm not finding much luck at all. I may have to sign another student loan which my parents may not even cosign this time, so I may simply have no way to pay for college this semester.

RATED

Smash Lord
wow college is mad expensive in USA WTF. and some people ***** in Puerto Rico cuz of the "pay" is too much.

I know some people from USA that moves to Puerto Rico just to study since is cheap compared to USA.

-------------------------------------------------------------

now my bother:

I like my friend older sister.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
@S.O.L.I.D: I work as a lab assistant at my school. It's like 7.5$/hour but the max hours students are allowed is 20 so it won't amount to anything which will make a difference as far as my tuition is concerned.

@Tigerwoods: No I don't have a work study. I'll look into that to see if it can help.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
@S.O.L.I.D: I work as a lab assistant at my school. It's like 7.5$/hour but the max hours students are allowed is 20 so it won't amount to anything which will make a difference as far as my tuition is concerned.

@Tigerwoods: No I don't have a work study. I'll look into that to see if it can help.
Have you looked for anything outside of school, like in the area around the campus?

Reizilla

-____________________________________- I'm not stupid. My advice still applies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Still nice to know you're one of them open minded ones

I also suppose you think women belong in the kitchen and that father is always right right?

Reizilla

Actually, that's exactly how life goes. If you don't think that, you obviously haven't been around enough women drivers. Hand them a broom though, and nature takes over.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Have you looked for anything outside of school, like in the area around the campus?
I've thought of it but an extra job is really isn't going to help. My problem is paying of college, I'm not worried about paying daily expenses a side job with limited hours and an unimpressive pay won't make a difference.

Hey mods: Could please ban this *******. Shun Goku Satsu, all he does is try to belittle other people's problems and it's really annoying. If he needs to be a gay douche then could you please tell him to do it somewhere else? Thanks.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I just discovered I'm possibly bi... I don't know what to do about that
Two things:

First, don't worry about what label best describes your sexuality. Whether the extent to which you find men attractive is enough such that the title "straight" doesn't apply to you isn't of any real consequence.

Secondly, why do you say "I don't know what to do about that"?

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
To: Fuel

And with that I do not wish to continue this argument[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Maybe it is a phase, or just some serious bro love. I know bi is not gay, but people consider bi to be just as bad as gay. If you really are bi, stay headstrong, and ****ing punch out some *****es. That is if they act like ******* to you. But just really make sure you are bi before coming out of the closet. Just don't hang yourself in that closet though :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Two things:

First, don't worry about what label best describes your sexuality. Whether the extent to which you find men attractive is enough such that the title "straight" doesn't apply to you isn't of any real consequence.

Secondly, why do you say "I don't know what to do about that"?
Well... I really don't know what I meant by I don't know what to do about that....

To: Fuel

And with that I do not wish to continue this argument
Maybe it is a phase, or just some serious bro love. I know bi is not gay, but people consider bi to be just as bad as gay. If you really are bi, stay headstrong, and ****ing punch out some *****es. That is if they act like ******* to you. But just really make sure you are bi before coming out of the closet. Just don't hang yourself in that closet though :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah... I don't think I'll be revealing that to anybody any time soon even IF I were really sure about that[/COLOR]

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Moved in to college this weekend. I'm getting worried that I won't meet anyone. My entire building is filled with jocks/toolbags. I walked around campus, tried to meet some people, everyone I find is the same: "sex, drugs, parties."

Ugh.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Just give it some time man, I'm sure you'll find a group of people with similar interests as you, there have to be some. Don't worry if you haven't found them yet, I'm sure they'll pop up as you go further through college :)

Reizilla

Moved in to college this weekend. I'm getting worried that I won't meet anyone. My entire building is filled with jocks/toolbags. I walked around campus, tried to meet some people, everyone I find is the same: "sex, drugs, parties."

Ugh.
I like this guy. All the rest of your "problems" are lame.

Honestly, that's like 95% of college people. Look for the anime/video game club to find the other 5%. But seriously, give it time. People will show up. Eventually. Even some of these "sex, drugs, parties" people are cool to chill with if you don't get into the rest of that.

Just remember, being a loner >>>>>>>>>> being lame. At least you're careful and not starting off with a bad crowd.

Reizilla

I offered you advice. You got all butt-hurt about it, so I messed with you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So you're saying that me having sexual identity problems isn't good enough to tended to with proper advice

You sure are an *******
Well just ignore him as well. I'll try to look back to your post and help you out, if I can. : ] (I'm sure I can)

I just discovered I'm possibly bi... I don't know what to do about that
Do what your heart wants. If you are SEXUALLY attracted to someone of the same sex as well, well hey, nothing wrong with that. Explore, try new things. If there is someone you are interested in, try a relationship, IF YOU WANT TO.

If guys aren't your thing, sexually, maybe it's a GUY that you like, as in personality. Maybe you'd do whatever it takes, because you believe he would deserve it.

If you WANT to bang a chick, then go ahead. It doesn't matter.

Really, if you discovered you MIGHT be Bi, you don't really have to DO anything about it. It may even turn out you may not be.

It's all up to you.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Merkuri, stop being salty. I help people that need it.
You're a troll. Whenever someone has a problem which you do not find to bre significant you insult them about it.

But really I'm just asking everyone to report him whenever we see him making these crude comments to other users in this thread. If we all report him he'll get banned. And I really want him to get banned.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well just ignore him as well. I'll try to look back to your post and help you out, if I can. : ] (I'm sure I can)

Do what your heart wants. If you are SEXUALLY attracted to someone of the same sex as well, well hey, nothing wrong with that. Explore, try new things. If there is someone you are interested in, try a relationship, IF YOU WANT TO.

If guys aren't your thing, sexually, maybe it's a GUY that you like, as in personality. Maybe you'd do whatever it takes, because you believe he would deserve it.

If you WANT to bang a chick, then go ahead. It doesn't matter.

Really, if you discovered you MIGHT be Bi, you don't really have to DO anything about it. It may even turn out you may not be.

It's all up to you.
No actually yeah, I'm full bi who actually likes guys and all. And by I don't know what to do about it I meant I just didn't know how to feel is all.

On the bright side, I can now go in public and get attracted at anyone :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom