• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
****, she's kinda nosy.

Does she always go through your phone and log into your facebook like that?

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
****, she's kinda nosy.

Does she always go through your phone and log into your facebook like that?
Nooo, well, phone yeah, since I take her phone alot. (I don't have anything to hide, so I let her see my phone) and I look though her's. Sometimes in her texts, but not all the time.

And facebook, meh, like 30% of the time I guess

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ah I see.

Well, good luck with all this lol
I don't really have any real advice for you here.

I'd probably just punch that Kayla chick in the face to show my undying love or something, but that's just me.

Hopefully somebody else can help you with this.

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
Ah I see.

Well, good luck with all this lol
I don't really have any real advice for you here.

I'd probably just punch that Kayla chick in the face to show my undying love or something, but that's just me.

Hopefully somebody else can help you with this.
Thank Bro,
I hope someone replies and posts advice >.< I'm dying here ><

RATED

Smash Lord
Nooo, well, phone yeah, since I take her phone alot. (I don't have anything to hide, so I let her see my phone) and I look though her's. Sometimes in her texts, but not all the time.

And facebook, meh, like 30% of the time I guess
Punk: your mistake was getting the freshmen phone number :S, if you were kinda aware of you girl's thinking,you shouldnt have done that.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Seems like no matter what I do can't become a better person. Even for little things I need to stop lying and take responsibility for my incompetence.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
So you must be in High school PUNK9. it's what girls do :\ I shouldn't say that acctually guys generally go off the deep end if vice versa happens. Anyways jealusy happens a lot, it's such a ***** to deal with and I know no way of it not happened, I get hit on quite a bit and all of my previous girlfriends have hated me for it. One however was decently cool about it, and now that I think about it, I love that she didn't get all crazy. She's also the only one I didn't flirt around on, ironically. Maybe I matured, or maybe I just realized that she was far to awesome to hurt by being a jerk. Good luck with your thing man, Btw that random message is never random and that freshman chick prolly has a crush on you. I'd confront the freshie and let her know your taken, and have been in a relationship for 1 and half years, that usually murders any chance she thought she would have had.

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
So you must be in High school PUNK9. it's what girls do :\ I shouldn't say that acctually guys generally go off the deep end if vice versa happens. Anyways jealusy happens a lot, it's such a ***** to deal with and I know no way of it not happened, I get hit on quite a bit and all of my previous girlfriends have hated me for it. One however was decently cool about it, and now that I think about it, I love that she didn't get all crazy. She's also the only one I didn't flirt around on, ironically. Maybe I matured, or maybe I just realized that she was far to awesome to hurt by being a jerk. Good luck with your thing man, Btw that random message is never random and that freshman chick prolly has a crush on you. I'd confront the freshie and let her know your taken, and have been in a relationship for 1 and half years, that usually murders any chance she thought she would have had.
The freshie did know I have been in a relationship for about a year and a half.
But bleh, jeliously is a ***** man ><. I mean, I can get to be a jealious person too, but I keep my mouth shut, because I know my girl isn't doing anything on purpose, it's just the way she is. and I'm the same way. The difference is, I have to watch the **** I say. EVERYTHING is considered flirting now. You can't give a girl a comliment now-a-days with-out it being considered flirting ><.
Anyway, I think it's good now, we're talking normally now, so idunno if she's just trying to like, ignore the whole thing, or one of the 3245782748 different things I tried to get her to belive me worked. Ether way, everything seems normal now.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
EVERYTHING is considered flirting now. You can't give a girl a comliment now-a-days with-out it being considered flirting ><
haha this

A girl at work told me that I always flirted with her and this other girl I work with.

I was like what?? When? haha
Thing is I'm gay so I seriously was not flirting with them lmao

Good to hear things are looking up btw.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
GG. I hit on everything that moves :p unless I'm in a relationship, but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon :\

University chicks are Legit.

Glad your situation has started to look up

PUNK9

Smash Journeyman
haha this

A girl at work told me that I always flirted with her and this other girl I work with.

I was like what?? When? haha
Thing is I'm gay so I seriously was not flirting with them lmao

Good to hear things are looking up btw.
LMFAO, I have a friend whom is gay and he gets caught "flirting" with girls. xD lmfao.
Thanks for agreeing xD

@Cherry, Thanks man, lol
I can't wait for collage lol, I'm only a sophmore in high School tho >< I should be a Junior but I started school a bit late :/. I'm turning 16 next month. Funny thing is, all my friends turned 15 this last summer. lul. everyone is all "OMG I'M GET MY PERRMIT NOW :DD" and I'm all "***** I'm getting my license. xD

Anyway, Thanks for hte support guys =]. I'v been talking to my girl al day today, and everything still seems fine, so theres a 95% chance that everything is fine :D. But knowing my girl, this could just be an act, (that 5%) or acttally everyhting's cool (the 95 % lol)

Anyway thank you :D

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Okay, so my GF died of a heart attack last week (she had a heart defect) It was a long distance relationship from Day 1 so there was no physical connection, and we were together for very nearly 8 months.

So, she died, There was a day afterwords I laid dormant in my room, so torn down, but the next day, all the negative zen was cleared, and I felt better. But, I feel like, given how much we loved each other, I should've grieved for longer.

This happens also for just about every person I lose, I grieve for anywhere between 24-48 hrs, and then I'm fine. This makes me feel bad in a way, because I feel like I should be more emotionally distraught, and I feel heartless for getting over people's deaths so quickly.
There's no correct or incorrect way to grieve. Everyone is different. If that's the way you are, that's the way you are. Don't fell bad because you didn't grieve "long enough."

Patinator

Smash Champion
...I've got girl problems too. Blahblahblah, online relationship crap, don't like don't read.

She promised our break-up was temporary. A month later, I find out she's with some knucklehead she probably hardly knows.

I gave that girl everything I could. I kept her from doing very bad things. I cherished her as much as I could, I showered her with affection every time she got a little upset. And that's what I get? I see, I see. Why don't you remember the times I kept you from killing yourself, from destroying yourself? Where was this nimrod who you've suddenly got the hots for? Six months of me panicking myself to death, practically, and I get left for some idiot you think is cool and/or cute?

...Yet I can't just leave her be. I still want to talk to her, even though I don't.

In short, I'm a ****ing mess.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
...I've got girl problems too. Blahblahblah, online relationship crap, don't like don't read.

She promised our break-up was temporary. A month later, I find out she's with some knucklehead she probably hardly knows.

I gave that girl everything I could. I kept her from doing very bad things. I cherished her as much as I could, I showered her with affection every time she got a little upset. And that's what I get? I see, I see. Why don't you remember the times I kept you from killing yourself, from destroying yourself? Where was this nimrod who you've suddenly got the hots for? Six months of me panicking myself to death, practically, and I get left for some idiot you think is cool and/or cute?

...Yet I can't just leave her be. I still want to talk to her, even though I don't.

In short, I'm a ****ing mess.
Better you know what you know now than getting farther not ever knowing... you know?

Not sure if you followed that... But good luck and hope you feel better mann.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...I suppose that's true. But I'd rather it have not happened at all.

She freaking promised we'd get back together.

...But now I know that a promise doesn't mean a lot online, I guess.

...Thank you, Tiger. ...I need some good luck.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion

Take joy in the fact that you helped her while you two were together. Not everyone gets an opportunity like that. Your acts of kindness will pay off for you later on, but now isn't the time to get frustrated about a broken promise. If she doesn't choose to be with you anymore, that's her choice and you can't do anything about it. She doesn't know that she's missing out on someone that will look after her.

Smash Journeyman
Stupid woman ruining things in class. I get that she's into me and she keeps giving me these looks. I'm akward at non-verbal communication so I just wanna wait till after class to make my move on her, but she keeps looking at me so I keep acting like I'm doing something else, but when I do that I get the feeling that she thinks it's a sign that I'm not interested. **** just wait till after class so I can talk to you.
Dude, just flash a smile right back at her. It's a lot more effective than you'd think.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.

No probs. Just take what you can from all of this and learn from it.

Also, IMO anyway... Promises don't mean anything.

If she truly loved you, "promises" wouldn't benecessary. She would just do it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If anyone remembers my post, i decided to stop being friends with her.

Firstly, she does a **** job of picking other friends, either they're d-bags(no, really, popped collared dbags.) or simply attention whores. I was hanging out with her in a msn convo room and she invited some of her friends and they are just saying the most ****-tarded things ever.

you and me both man;and she just puts me aside for someone else who can make her "laugh".

Finally, I have other friends and other people and even other girls to get into relationships/friendships. losing one is not going to kill me; i have almost completley forgot or just simply stopped caring about her.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I started seeing girls as a videogame and my life is so much easier. I don't bother with them when they get boring/tedious/irritating and **** right through it when it's fun.

I adopted the attitude the girls had, so I stopped caring about their feelings too and just treat them like I would treat anything else.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I always treated girls at the same stature as a regular human being, but they treat as if i'm just some **** play toy to fiddle around with.

now i want to just mess with them and see how it feels

edit: did i tell you the time where she once tricked me into beliving she was my friend and she copy-pasted everything i said to someone else just to make fun of me?

and what was it over? it was over me not wanting to play runescape.
seriously.

then a month after she gave me a "oh im so sorry i did that to you i didnt mean it please forgive me" since i was irrationally in love with her back then, i did, and hoped i could win her back.

those 2 months put me in serious agony and i had to go to a ****ing mental instution just because how terrible i felt after it.

what's sad is that she was such a wonderful person before she met those d-bags...
i just want my old best friend back really, but i can't get her back, so i left.

Smash Master
Friday I got ***** in smash by people I used to be able to keep up with.
Saturday I got last place in my M:tG Draft and wasted 13 dollars.
Sunday I tried to program my assignment and spent hours and hours getting nothing done.

So yeah I suck at everything I've ever tried, and it doesn't feel good. I've been consumed by self-loathing since then.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I've missed out on about 15% of my grade for one of my courses, because I slept through my alarm clock and lost my key, thus missing the field trip I was required to attend. I can't stop thinking about how ****ed up this all is.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
**** my tongue got hooked on my braces, couldn't move my tongue or talk. Hurt like a *****, had to get scissors and cut the small piece that was hooked. Surprisingly minimum blood.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Remember that field trip I missed. My professor is allowing to make back up the work so long as I work within one of the group on the field trips.

All of my friends were in the same group(it's the group I would have been in had I went), so I asked them to join the group and predictably they were ok with it. But the problem is that the group captain(the one who is in charge of the data) is sooooooooooo sensitive about everything, and for some reason he always thinks I'm boasting(even before this trips I've been making efforts to indicate I'm not always) and right now he's acting salty towards me because we were talking about how I beat him in a game(he even brought this up by saying I suck at the game) like a month ago.

It really sucks man, I just wanna be able to work with everyone in the group without a problem. I really hate sensitive people, who act irrational and can't tell when you're trying to smooth things out; what's even worse is that he himself is one of those people who loves telling jokes and being sarcastic. It's ******** that he acts that way, I really hope I don't get screwed out of the group because of this.

BSP

Smash Legend
1: I have the national merit test tomorrow, I'm going to ace that thing (positive attitude)

2:

I ****ING HATE MY HOME ENVIORNMENT

Every ****ING time I get home, there's some sort of ****ING stupid arguement going on, that's ****ING unnecessary. Ever Since We moved in with my new step dad, coming home has been the HELL of all of my days. There's a 95% chance that there WILL be some ******* arguement going on. **** this, I'm getting the **** out one way or another. Divorce sucks in so many ways..........**** it and every terrible marriage that exists today.
3: Now I'm mad, with my extremely immportant test tomorrow, and now im debating leaving the house. Great way to end the day right?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Ok the reality of my last year of high school has just hit me. I really need to get studying, my goals aren't high as they are and If I fail those I'm a goner. I hate myself when I procrastinate

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
THERE'S A GUY BLOCKING MY DRIVEWAY. I WANT LUNCH. WTF.
I just want to get some chinese food and enjoy my day off T__T

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I've got surgery coming next monday..

**** suuucks.

Also because I know someone will ask; It's for my back. Obv. with the risk of being paralyzed chest-/neck-down, if they poke the spinal cord wrong.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I've got surgery coming next monday..

**** suuucks.

Also because I know someone will ask; It's for my back. Obv. with the risk of being paralyzed chest-/neck-down, if they poke the spinal cord wrong.
Oh man, good luck bro. Are you getting anesthesia?

RATED

Smash Lord
chatting with girls I know IRL through facebook or some IM service, SUCKS! is not the same. And having sometimes to do so is annoying as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom