• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something in/on Zelda's hand?

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
The "wi-fi with anyone" update (w00t more filler!) had this picture with zelda in it, which btw, confirmed one of her recolers as green. :p

Look down at her hand, and i mean down to the pixels. Is that something gold and blue in/on her hand? I checked her previous screens and there are no signs of anything like this. I've reasoned that its way too close to her body to be part of the background, and would also seem out of place there.

My first reaction is "ZOMG its the bow" but I know its too early on to state that. Could it be the triforce piece? If so, does it mean that all Zelda's costumes now have the piece or is it just that one? Will the triforce be on the other LoZ chars.

Im looking really close, it might just be a design on the back of her dress I can't tell. Its either a sword, a bow, a triforce piece, or decoration either on her hand or the back of her dress, but which one it is i don't know, someone with a more deciphering eye give insight

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
its probably the background and if its a graphical glitch it wont matter because you cant look down to the pixels in games and it will probably be fixed but if we keep looking closely well find something cool eventually so dont be discouraged

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
What baffled me about this update was that Zelda wasn't even on the character select screen.
I know Sakurai could fix who is and isn't on there but then with the talk of secret characters, it kind of throws me off. I really doubt that Zelda is a secret character but still.

I guess he was just afraid that if he put out a roster with Zelda, Wario, etc. in it, there was a possibility of getting some information that is unreleased.

Sorry for being so off topic but I think that it is part of her dress. :/

Arean

Smash Ace
I dont think so.. that yellow thing must be part of her dress as hipsterkid said.. here i made a zelda recolor on what it could possibly be... the yellow part in zelda's dress

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I forgot but does she have the triforce of wisdom in tp, if so it could be. But i really think that it maybe a random image like the background or her dress partially in her hand .

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
The yellow part is from her costume. Im 100% sure. The same yellow detail is on the Melee recolor that she has in Brawl.

I guess I will have to make a new recolor to my Recolor thread now ^^

Arean

Smash Ace
The yellow part is from her costume. Im 100% sure. The same yellow detail is on the Melee recolor that she has in Brawl.

I guess I will have to make a new recolor to my Recolor thread now ^^
as i said.. the yellow part hehe like the one in my recolor

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
You do know he just used the Character select screen from E for All don't you?
Well Yeah, I know that but that still doesn't justify why Zelda is playing while not on the character select screen. If he wasn't going to put her in the roster than he should have put someone else into the playing spot. At least, I think so.

So I guess that we can all agree that the yellow is part of Zelda's dress, right? I think it's a yes on that.

BTW, Pappioll, I love your sig :D

Top Bottom